SORT BY Relevancy
Before we can have engaged employees, we must have engaged students. But, unfortunately, too many first-generation college students encounter obstacles and hurdles that block them from feeling supported, much less embraced, by their schools. Natalie talks to Willie Ney, Executive Director and leader of First Wave, a hip-hop performance troupe that is transforming engagement in higher education.
#TChat Radio is all new on Tuesday, May 21, 2013, at 7:30 pm ET (4:30 pm PT). Doesn't everybody love their job? Unfortunately no. Too many are not happy, disengaged and feel they just aren't being recognized. At all. Major shifts in technology, social media and management strategy (or lack thereof) have drastically changed how we work, and not for the better. In fact, lost productivity of actively disengaged employees costs the US economy $370 billion annually according to Gallup research. But when employees are recoginized and rewarded, they are more engaged and emotionally connected to their work, sometimes upwards of four times more so than their unrecognized counterparts. How should we do that today? Well, #TChat co-creators and hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman welcome this week's guests, Stan Phelps, founder of 9 INCH Marketing and author of "What's Your Green Goldfish," and S. Max Brown, Principal at Rideau’s Recognition Management Institute and keynote speaker and keynote speaker. This will be another great "world of engagement" show, so we hope to see you here! **SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re thrilled to announce our first “world of work” partnership — with Achievers. Read about it here!
We review the main insights generated in employee engagement over the last couple of weeks, the conversations which have been stimulated by the movement and the future events and outputs to watch out for.
Special guests: Eric Collins and Laura Buckthorpe from Nampak Plastics Europe Ltd. Eric is MD and Laura is currently on secondment to Engage for Success.
Hosts: Jo Dodds
Back channel: https://plus.google.com/communities/118419210283831602780/events
Greater employee involvement and even ownership is often put forward as a more motivating and sustaining business model, but does it work? In this show we look at the evidence for the links between employee ownership and engagement. We also review the main insights generated in employee engagement over the last couple of weeks, the conversations which have been stimulated by the movement and the future events and outputs to watch out for. Special guest: Iain Hasdell, CEO Association of E
Do people only bring experience and knowledge to the workplace? Or do they infuse and contribute various degrees of their selves, physically, cognitively, and emotionally, in the work they perform and the way their relate to others?.
Research done by Industrial and Behavior Psychologists have shown that the more people draw on their selves to perform their roles the more stirring their performances.
What effect can simultaneous employment and expression of a person 's total self have in their presence, their behavior, their decisions, in the way they relate to others, in the way they perform their tasks, in the way they contribute to the overall wellbeing and success of the work and market place?
What is the relation between the level of self awareness and the level of engagement of people?
In part two of our talk, Kevin continues to share his insights into employee engagment and organizational success. Part1 description: Need to motivate your team? Is your productivity slowing down? Join me as I speak* with employee engagment guru Kevin Kruse, co-author of the book WE and author of Employee Engagement 2.0. Kevin will share his experiences, knowledge, and industry secrets about the best ways to engage your staff and how you can become more engaged at work.
Need to motivate your team? Is your productivity slowing down? Join me as I speak* with employee engagment guru Kevin Kruse, co-author of the book WE and author of Employee Engagement 2.0. Kevin will share his experiences, knowledge, and industry secrets about the best ways to engage your staff and how you can become more engaged at work. *portions of this episode are pre-recorded
In the world premier of the Employee Engagement Corner, host and author, Natalie Holder-Winfield, talks to Dr. Marcella Nunez-Smith about unconscious bias and employee engagement in the medicine and how they can impact doctors' careers, workforce turnover, and patient health outcomes.
Natalie talks to Dr. Lauren Benton, NYU Dean of Graduate Arts and Sciences, about some of the secrets about doctoral programs (did you know that most PhD programs are virtually free and offer a stipend?) and the strategies for demystifying careers in academia.
Dale Carnegie Training recently released new findings on employee engagement and the results proved to be quite intriguing. The first and most dramatic finding shows that if an employee is dissatisfied with their immediate supervisor, there is an 80 percent chance that they are disengaged. The challenges for managers, supervisors, and executives can be overwhelming. Employees want to feel valued and have their managers take an interest in their personal lives, health and well-being. In
in Self Help
A Preparation For An Engagement Party! How Do You Prepare for one?
Who Are The Team Players? How Do you position The Team Players in Place?
Join Omi in the discussion of : What the necessary things are that have to be put in place , before the engagement party?
Join Omi in a prayer to the Ancestors.
Oh Yes! When Do You Start to go shopping for the ring?
Special guest: Michael Silverman
In early August we interviewed Michael Silverman of Silverman Research about 'The Future of Research' research! In this show he is coming back to discuss their findings.
Hosts: Jo Dodds & Jo Moffatt
Back channel: https://plus.google.com/communities/118419210283831602780/events
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (171 chatters)
- Omega News (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Yada (41 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (32 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Omega Man (23 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (12 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (11 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (10 chatters)
- BITEradio me (9 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Kawakab (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (4 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Billy D Online (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (1 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)