SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Although sensitivity can be a gift that could help others because of your attunement to environment, energy, and thought patterns and because it is quite normal (nearly 15 -20% ofthe population is sensitive in some way,) being overly sensitive can actually hurt your career, if not managed correctly.
It is okay to be sensitive. Being kind, empathetic, creative and loving to help others are very good traits. However, when one is overly sensitive, taking things personally, and getting feelings hurt easily, it can be detrimental to you. Knowing how to effectively manage your sensitivity when you are confronted with challenges will make you even more successful in your career and in life.
Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, as she talks with Gena Yvette Davis, a board certified executive coach, published author, and brand marketing consultant about how we can effectively manage our sensitivity to build truly magical relationships.
in Self Help
What’s Emotional Manipulation?
Emotional Manipulation is a tactic that one plays with their friend, or partner to get what they want. Whether it’s by making you feel guilty, pressured or out of obligation. In this podcast, you'll learn some ways to pick up on manipulative behavior, and what to do about it.
in Self Help
In this program Carol Courcy, MCC will discuss her book "SAVE YOUR INNER TORTOISE… Learn How to Cross the Finish Line Joyful and Satisfied.” She will explain what is emotional agility, the difference with emotional intelligence and how to develop it.
Carol wrote her book for her favorite audience… those overwhelmed, un-inspired, frustrated, disappointed and, as in her case, those resentful of life not turning out as desired. Like her audience, she craved relief, more autonomy and dignity. That desire led her to pursue what she calls a strategic life skill of Emotional Agility. Although we hear “Don’t be so emotional!”, Carol says it is a mistake to ignore emotions as a territory of learning and effective action.
What makes emotional agility necessary?
How do you define emotional agility?
Why bother? Or What happens if you don’t have skills in Emotional Agility?
Can you really learn to control your emotions?
What is difference between Emotional Agility and Emotional intelligence?
Reach Carol Courcy, MCC: Carol@SaveYourInnerTortoise.com
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, likely we all know someone who has been affected by this dreadful illness. Perhaps you have been in the role of supportive partner, relative or friend. Whatever your connection to breast cancer and other serious chronic physical illnesses, it takes an emotional tollnot only on the patients, but on those around the patient.
Let's talk about this on the next episode of Discussions with Delia in BlogTalk Radio. Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 at 6:30 p.m.
Call in Live on 619 639 4621
My guests Monday are Karen Ross and Elizabeth Bull,master healers and teachers. Karen and Liz have spent many years developing a highly effective method of clearing emotional blocks which they are going to demonstrate to you during this program. If you have felt stuck and are hanging on to an emotional issue that is holding you back, this program is for you!
Following this unique and dynamic interview with Karen and Liz, Caroline will answer your health-related questions and do spot readings with listeners.
“I’ve been a Caroline Sutherland fan ever since the first moment I met her in the ’90s. In fact, she fulfilled a dream of mine. At our first meeting, Caroline looked at me, clearly saw my deficiencies and nutritional needs, and on the spot designed a special plan for my particular body. I felt understood for the first time.”
- Louise Hay, Author of You Can Heal Your Life
It sounds like a simple thing, wholeness that is undivided. It is also a very elusive quality. Emotional Integrity is having our heart, mind and will unified. When we are in our emotional integrity we can act without hesitation or doubt. The phrase of, “my mind says one thing, but my heart says another”, may be all too common in our lives. When this happens our will is divided and our actions hesitate with conflict of doubt in the mind and emotions. join us as we discuss what it looks like to live from a healthy state of emotional balance and well-being
Did you realize how emotional honesty with self, others, and environment are key factors to healing your gaps from HigherSelf? Our Creator communicates through emotion. It's creative role is pertinent to our healing abilities, too.
Since emotional repression has become the flagship of progress and modern living, our ability to be emotionally informed suffers our Souls. Bonds of trust have become a very weak link in our communications.
Let's talk about emotions and repression of emotions and its impact upon your spiritual progress.
Join us, Sharon Quinn and Will Gable
We experience emotional pain in many different ways such as sadness,anxiety, different kinds of addiction, self-defeating behaviors, anger and boredom. Irene Thuku and Miriam Musau (Ladies Breakfast International- http://www.ladiesbreakfast.com/) will give us tips on why emotional healing is necessary and the steps we need to take. Listen live at:619-393-2852 or www.pinnacleofpraiseshow.com .Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show. Beatrice Ndura – Host
Emotional Flexibility makes the difference in conversations, in work situations , in relationships and in raising our children. Seeing the world through our eyes only isolates us and leaves us little space to grow our souls, little space to change our minds and even smaller space for options. There is a new way to look at the old things, the old habits, the old happenings that run our lives. Our eyes are bigger now and our souls are hungier for the truths that lay behind the reasons we do what we do. Lets discover together the Flexibility of Emotional Flexibility. Join in on the conversation at 3:30 PM PST!
Emotional incest is a tricky term because it sounds as though it implies a sexual relationship when it doesn't. Covert Incest (Emotional) is a relationship between parent and child that puts a child in the place of fulfilling an adult's role. Let's discuss how a parent can become emotionally incestuous and how it affects the child.
Emotional trespass is a boundary violation - an unasked for, univited, intrusion into our own space or that of others. Are you guilty of violating others or being violated in this way? Do you find yourself trying to force connection with a loved one not knowing when they have reached their threshold? Tune in to H.I.P. Living Now by calling 818-572-4953 and be a part of the continuous conversation on boundaries. Healthy boundaries = healthy relationships
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (189 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- Straitway (64 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (35 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (0 chatters)