SORT BY Relevancy
** This is a re-broadcast ** Bullying comes in several forms such as cyber bullying, verbal abuse and even physical violence. Dial 347-850-8486 and join our distinguished panel of symptometrists and special guests - Keva Williams and Coach Khayr Love - for solutions on overcoming bullying and emotional abuse once and for all.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY to give our listeners the advantage in reducing emotional vulnerability and repurposing anger/aggression.
Tonight's empowerment panel will also feature Keva Williams - author of THE QUIET RAGE - and Coach Khayr Love - astrologer, mentor, success trainer, and Symptometry advocate. Keva has made it one of her life's purpose is to destroy the, "I Can't" that women carry when subjected to any form of abuse because of Shame, Pride, or Fear of leaving that Abusive Situation. Coach Khayr Love specializes in the Emotional Freedom Technique and empowering individuals to overcome. This will be one show to share!
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
Life is an emotional journey and we encounter emotional potholes along the way, such as rejection,loss and failure. Faith Muchiri will enlighten us on the pain of emotional recovery and give us tips on how to effectively deal with it. Listen live at: 619-393-2852 or http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/
Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show. Beatrice Ndura – Host
This episode I will be revealing the root cause of most chronic pains. I will also share a little about how I cause the body to instantly release most kinds of chronic pain naturally without prescription drugs or surgery.
Remove Pain NAturally Show is hosted by Joshua Yamson who is an Inflammation Reduction Therapist and is the Senior Practioner at The Life Wellness Cenetr in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in removing chronic pain from the body using a very profound non-invasive technique. After a session with Mr. Yamson, most clients never have chronic pain again.
Chronic foot pain can impair your mobility, affect your ability to exercise, and may indicate other medical issues. In this episode, we'll be talking to Dr. Roy Mathews, a podiatrist practicing in Vancouver and New Westminster. With his extensive background in Kinesiology, as well as in amateur and professional sports, Dr. Mathews focuses a large portion of his Podiatric practice on relieving the persistent foot pain of his patients. Dr. Mathews shares his wealth of experience and expertise widely, lecturing regularly to businesses and running clubs across the city, as well as to the Vancouver Sun Run clinics. Tune in to this episode if you have any questions or comments on any of the following foot ailments:
Chronic Lateral Foot Pain
Corns, Warts, or Bunions
Damage to Tendons
Why is emotional pain often so much harder to bear than physical pain?
This radio show is an in-depth look at why our emotional pain can feel so agonising, and be so hard to deal with.
During this radio show you will learn what your emotional pain really is, as well as Who You Really Are, and the effective orientation to be able to process your emotional traumas effectively.
Ms. Clarissa Hunter knows what it feels like to be Abandon ,Starved ,Abused by many. Foster Care and then some!!! She has come From Pain To Purpose!! Tune in Tues. 9/2/14 8pm est.
in Self Help
Delete your Mental, Emotional, Psychological Pain and Stress – Including: Relationships, Finances, Work-stress, Children, Familial-Problems and other non-physical life problems. Learn how to strengthen your various relationships, delete family disputes and depression – in this training module: Español? Haga clic aquí
Dr. Kam Yuen Working with Patients for over 30 Years - Dr. Kam Yuen D.C. has helped hundreds of thousands and has been the world’s foremost expert and leading grandmaster of Shaolin Kung-Fu for nearly half a century. He is a well-known author and martial artist, frequently appearing on the covers of different martial arts magazines. He was also the technical and Kung-Fu advisor on the original Kung-Fu TV Series. Counseling & Mental Health: 9,834 like this.
Do you paint, dance, sing, sculpt, do pottery, etc to help manage your pain? Call in and let us know what you do and how it helps you? Join us as we explore the pain management benefits of the Arts for easing chronic pain. Our guest is Nicki Kahnamoui, Executive Director of Arts Health Network. Nicki is a certified project manager, with over 15 years of experience managing health care and health research projects, ranging from new program and system implementations in hospitals to most recently, curating and organizing an arts and science exhibit in a genetics lab. She feels very strongly about the power of arts, in all its forms, and is passionate about empowering individuals to tap into their creativity to enhance their health and quality of life. She is fascinated by how the design and interrelationships of space, technology, and work practices impact our lived experiences and wellbeing. Nicki is also a mixed media artist. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
Nature has all the answers would like you to join us as we discuss the many ways pain and inflammation can be removed from the body. When I hear pain I always think of that singer Kimberly Palmer Washington, she did a song "The Willow Tree" and in it she explained how any time she was in any type of pain her grandfather would tell her to go sit under the Willow tree............ and before long her pain would be gone. I wonder if she knew that the number one over the counter pain relief was derived from the Willow tree.
Pain BC recently received a $1 Million grant from the Ministry of Health to continue our work in reducing the burden of pain in BC. We are embarking on the next phase of our Strategic Plan and need your input and ideas:
What are the gaps in the BC Health Care system as they relate to chronic pain?
Where are the areas of greatest need?
How can you get involved in changing pain in BC?
Our guest is Maria Hudspith, Executive Director of Pain BC, who will explain the background to Pain BC's work, what we've accomplished since 2008, and our tentative plans going forward. We'll also be taking your calls and seeking your input. Please call in so that as many voices as possible can be heard on this important issue. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
in Self Help
What’s Emotional Manipulation?
Emotional Manipulation is a tactic that one plays with their friend, or partner to get what they want. Whether it’s by making you feel guilty, pressured or out of obligation. In this podcast, you'll learn some ways to pick up on manipulative behavior, and what to do about it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (47 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (30 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (11 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- SHRAonair (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- FFToolbox (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (4 chatters)
- BC Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rado0 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- PASOS (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)