SORT BY Relevancy
** This is a re-broadcast ** Bullying comes in several forms such as cyber bullying, verbal abuse and even physical violence. Dial 347-850-8486 and join our distinguished panel of symptometrists and special guests - Keva Williams and Coach Khayr Love - for solutions on overcoming bullying and emotional abuse once and for all.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY to give our listeners the advantage in reducing emotional vulnerability and repurposing anger/aggression.
Tonight's empowerment panel will also feature Keva Williams - author of THE QUIET RAGE - and Coach Khayr Love - astrologer, mentor, success trainer, and Symptometry advocate. Keva has made it one of her life's purpose is to destroy the, "I Can't" that women carry when subjected to any form of abuse because of Shame, Pride, or Fear of leaving that Abusive Situation. Coach Khayr Love specializes in the Emotional Freedom Technique and empowering individuals to overcome. This will be one show to share!
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
Life is an emotional journey and we encounter emotional potholes along the way, such as rejection,loss and failure. Faith Muchiri will enlighten us on the pain of emotional recovery and give us tips on how to effectively deal with it. Listen live at: 619-393-2852 or http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/
Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show. Beatrice Ndura – Host
This episode I will be revealing the root cause of most chronic pains. I will also share a little about how I cause the body to instantly release most kinds of chronic pain naturally without prescription drugs or surgery.
Remove Pain NAturally Show is hosted by Joshua Yamson who is an Inflammation Reduction Therapist and is the Senior Practioner at The Life Wellness Cenetr in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in removing chronic pain from the body using a very profound non-invasive technique. After a session with Mr. Yamson, most clients never have chronic pain again.
Chronic foot pain can impair your mobility, affect your ability to exercise, and may indicate other medical issues. In this episode, we'll be talking to Dr. Roy Mathews, a podiatrist practicing in Vancouver and New Westminster. With his extensive background in Kinesiology, as well as in amateur and professional sports, Dr. Mathews focuses a large portion of his Podiatric practice on relieving the persistent foot pain of his patients. Dr. Mathews shares his wealth of experience and expertise widely, lecturing regularly to businesses and running clubs across the city, as well as to the Vancouver Sun Run clinics. Tune in to this episode if you have any questions or comments on any of the following foot ailments:
Chronic Lateral Foot Pain
Corns, Warts, or Bunions
Damage to Tendons
Why is emotional pain often so much harder to bear than physical pain?
This radio show is an in-depth look at why our emotional pain can feel so agonising, and be so hard to deal with.
During this radio show you will learn what your emotional pain really is, as well as Who You Really Are, and the effective orientation to be able to process your emotional traumas effectively.
Ms. Clarissa Hunter knows what it feels like to be Abandon ,Starved ,Abused by many. Foster Care and then some!!! She has come From Pain To Purpose!! Tune in Tues. 9/2/14 8pm est.
Do you paint, dance, sing, sculpt, do pottery, etc to help manage your pain? Call in and let us know what you do and how it helps you? Join us as we explore the pain management benefits of the Arts for easing chronic pain. Our guest is Nicki Kahnamoui, Executive Director of Arts Health Network. Nicki is a certified project manager, with over 15 years of experience managing health care and health research projects, ranging from new program and system implementations in hospitals to most recently, curating and organizing an arts and science exhibit in a genetics lab. She feels very strongly about the power of arts, in all its forms, and is passionate about empowering individuals to tap into their creativity to enhance their health and quality of life. She is fascinated by how the design and interrelationships of space, technology, and work practices impact our lived experiences and wellbeing. Nicki is also a mixed media artist. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
in Self Help
Delete your Mental, Emotional, Psychological Pain and Stress – Including: Relationships, Finances, Work-stress, Children, Familial-Problems and other non-physical life problems. Learn how to strengthen your various relationships, delete family disputes and depression – in this training module: Español? Haga clic aquí
Dr. Kam Yuen Working with Patients for over 30 Years - Dr. Kam Yuen D.C. has helped hundreds of thousands and has been the world’s foremost expert and leading grandmaster of Shaolin Kung-Fu for nearly half a century. He is a well-known author and martial artist, frequently appearing on the covers of different martial arts magazines. He was also the technical and Kung-Fu advisor on the original Kung-Fu TV Series. Counseling & Mental Health: 9,834 like this.
Pain BC recently received a $1 Million grant from the Ministry of Health to continue our work in reducing the burden of pain in BC. We are embarking on the next phase of our Strategic Plan and need your input and ideas:
What are the gaps in the BC Health Care system as they relate to chronic pain?
Where are the areas of greatest need?
How can you get involved in changing pain in BC?
Our guest is Maria Hudspith, Executive Director of Pain BC, who will explain the background to Pain BC's work, what we've accomplished since 2008, and our tentative plans going forward. We'll also be taking your calls and seeking your input. Please call in so that as many voices as possible can be heard on this important issue. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
We experience emotional pain in many different ways such as sadness,anxiety, different kinds of addiction, self-defeating behaviors, anger and boredom. Irene Thuku and Miriam Musau (Ladies Breakfast International- http://www.ladiesbreakfast.com/) will give us tips on why emotional healing is necessary and the steps we need to take. Listen live at:619-393-2852 or www.pinnacleofpraiseshow.com .Thank you for choosing Pinnacle of Praise Show. Beatrice Ndura – Host
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (155 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (95 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Annahilation (19 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (18 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- MABIM (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- The 720 Show (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Truf Bros (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Odwirafo (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Live with TLGriffin (1 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (0 chatters)