SORT BY Relevancy
Are we trying to win or are we just trying to look like we are winning? ~Abundance Child
ON SUN. MARCH 15th: WE ARE PROUD TO WELCOME...THE ONE AND ONLY...SHAHRAZAD ALI TO NYC FOR THE ANNUAL WOMEN'S HERSTORY MONTH CELEBRATION. LISTEN TO THIS INFOMMERCIAL FOR DETAILS OR CALL 347.496.1022
in Self Help
Cristi Earnshaw has had the gift of intuitively reading the energy of people's personal items inside the home since she was six years old.
Clutter is one of the biggest drainers of energy in any environment. She specializes in removing it and transforming the space!
There is always a major transformation in a room after removing the clutter and then organizing the remaining contents. She teaches clients to develop new, healthy habits during the process. She is a firm believer in removing any goods that don't carry the 'Love Energy'.
She has worked in over 500 homes locally and internationally over Skype.
Join us live to learn how to clear your space to create more abundance in your life.
in Self Help
Chat and Warm-up Music starts at 8:30 am Pacific, 11:30 am Eastern.
Ilene and her Guest(s) start the interviews at 9am Pacific, 12-noon Eastern.
Most pet owners will tell you, hands down, that animals have and experience emotion. Many scientists still don’t accept it, however. We’ve been discussing this question here on Full Power Living, this week bringing you Child Psychology Professor Bill Crain (who is married to a pediatrician. He and his wife also operate a sanctuary for animals, which drew him to write about how animals shed light on the emotions of children, looking at six emotional behaviors that are shared by children and animals. Join us as we discuss the instinctive connection between the natural and human world. Click here to visit Safe Haven Farm Sanctuary website.
Emotionally healthy people are in charge of their lives emotionally and behaviorally. They are successful in their work and relationships and are able to develop healthy habits. Mary Kaleli and Martha Macharia will give us tips on improving emotional health. Listen live tonight, Tue 2/24: 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 6 PM MST, 5 PM PST: at 619-393-2852 or listen live/archived at: http://pinnacleofpraiseshow.com/new/
Thanks. Beatrice Ndura – Host
in Self Help
Let's face it- not all folks are emotionally developed and mindful. We will talk about ways to protect yourself from them. By becoming aware of emotional manipulation and developing boundaries we create healthy relations and atmosphere. The coaching crew from WNY Life Coaching Center (www.wnylifecoaching.com) colloborate together for "COACHING CONVERSATIONS". Airing live March 18th at noon. Your host: Shawn Marie Cichowski along with Munni Visco & August Schilz.
Any person lacking in Emotional Intelligence will be prone to many mistakes and missteps in everyday human encounters. This is the key to personal self-awareness and to understanding the emotional dynamics in group relationships.
First, understand the importance of emotions as--
Survival Tools: emotions alert us when natural human need is not being met
Decision Making Signals: emotions help us make decisions; our emotional (gut) reactions to the choices tell us which way to go
Boundary Setting Communication: emotions alert us when we are uncomfortable with someone’s behavior or our inner self says “this needs to stop”
Communication Symbols: emotions reveal themselves in our body “language” forming a system of communication with others
Unifying Elements: greatest potential source of uniting all members of the human species
Is your emotional energy negative, positive or just untapped? Ralph Ferraro is an Emotional Energy Consultant & Photographer
Ralph has a background in theology, literature, philosophy, psychology and social work. His approach in his teaching focuses on the utilization of spiritual or source energy, cognitive understanding, and efficient use of mental and emotional energies as tools for helping professionals and clients to grow and move toward prosperity
Ralph M. Ferraro, MSW, ACCSW, LCSW
Emotional Energy Consultation & Photography
Strategies of Success
Host Brian A Cohen DTM
in Self Help
"One of the main factors that distinguishes those who thrive emotionally after experiencing loss or trauma from those who do not, is their ability to eventually find meaning in their experiences and to derive purpose from them." - Guy Winch
Tune in as Sister Jenna welcomes Guy Winch to the America Meditating Radio Show!
Guy Winch, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist and an expert in the causes and reduction of emotional distress. He is a much sought after keynote speaker and internationally renowned author. Dr. Winch's most recent book is entitled, Emotional First Aid: Healing Rejection, Guilt, Failure, and Other Everyday Hurts and has been translated into 16 languages. His previous book, The Squeaky Wheel: Complaining the Right Way to Get Results, Improve Your Relationships and Enhance Self-Esteem, was published in 2011.
Dr. Winch also writes for the popular Squeaky Wheel Blog on PsychologyToday.com and blogs for the Huffington Post. His Ted Talk on The Case for Emotional Hygiene recently passed ONE MILLION views in less than 3 weeks and now has subtitles in many languages! Visit www.guywinch.com
Get the Off the Grid Into the Heart CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on FB & follow us on Twitter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- ARAIG (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- prf88 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)