SORT BY Relevancy
Steward gives winning insight. Lines open for Q&A Throwback 80's Championship Kronk Boxers, World Heavyweight Champion Milton Mc Crory & Kronk Gym Fighter of the year Cave Man Lee, Featuring Kronk Throwbacks of the 80's as they talk with Legendary Trainer Emanuel Steward about the good old days of boxing.
Steward Shares his winning insights on Miguel Cotto, plus Steward explains how he is giving back to the Sport of Boxing through his upcoming Emanuel Steward's Boxing Clinics, 1st one to take place July 21, 2010 in Atlanta, GA & August 4, 2010 Tampa, Florida. Callers, call in and ask the Legendary Trainer/Manager Emanuel Steward questions about the upcoming possible fight with Klitschko & Haye plus much more..
Special guest Erick De Leon Fighting out of Kronk Gym:
Proving that success is often hard earned, it took five fights in five days to achieve his goal – adding a National PAL belt to his already impressive collection of championship belts. On Saturday evening in San Antonio, Texas, with a dozen family members watching, a referee raised the 17-year old’s hand for the final time in the week-long tournament. Erick De Leon had won the 132 pound weight class at the 2009 National PAL
Plus Steward talks about winners are made on the Inside.
This week the Boxing Report is dedicated to Emanuel Steward.
-We will recap the last two weeks of Boxing.
- Is Argentina really becoming a boxing power house or is this just temporary?
- Puerto Rican Boxing, in need of a recovery? Or is everyone over reacting?
- Do We really have another Boxer-Rap artist?
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network proudly presents, "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Join the prolific fight trainer as he examines the world of boxing and analyzes all of the upcoming events on the fight calendar.
Find out why Ronnie Shields is considered to be one of the sport's last true archtiects, and why so many talented prizefighters have chosen the Houston, Texas based mentor to help cultivate their respective fight careers.
Tune in this evening to "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", only on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special year end edition of Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields!!
The elite level trainer will give our listeners a special "victory lap" after gaining four big victories for his impressive stable of fighters at the Plex Gym in Sugarland, Texas.
WBA Junior Middleweight Champion Erislandy Lara, IBF number one contender Jermall Charlo, highly ranked Super Welterweight contender Jermell Charlo, and Edwin Rodriguez all picked up impressive shut-out victories over their respective opposition and closed their 2014 campaign with a bang!
Coach Ronnie will also discuss the flurry of controversial judging this past weekend, as well as the subsequent media and fan backlash.
- What measures can promoters, fighters, trainers, and commission members take to improve the consistency of the scoring process?
The incomparable Mr. Shields will also give his early projections for the "Big 5" categories for 2014 FightSaga Radio end of the year boxing honors.
- Fight of the Year
- Fighter of the Year
- Knock-out of the Year
- Upset of the Year
Don't miss the final episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields" for the boxing year 2014, only on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network is proud to present six decade fight legend, Don "War a Week" Chargin!!
The Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter will discuss the current Pacquiao/Mayweather conundrum, and how the politics in today's version of the sport pales in comparison to a time when gangsters attempted to monopolize the sport and all of its champions.
Mr. Chargin will enlighten our audience with unbelievable stories of coercion and corruption that took place over half a century ago.
Die hard fight fans who embrace boxing's rich history won't want to miss this eye opening episode!!
Tune in to Don "War a Week" Chargin's "Boxing Legends", tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, only on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Team Malignaggi/Sugarboy cornerman Peter Sferrazza returns to Team LeftJab Boxing Radio for his monthly interview to discuss the latest news in the world of boxing.Sferrazza breaks down Amir Khan's win over Devon Alexander and if this now gets him the Floyd Mayweather fight next May.We also discuss with Pete the possibility Floyd fights Manny Pacquiao instead of Khan next.Also discussed in this interview....Timothy Bradley/Diego Chaves draw,Andy Lee's WBO title win and the disgraceful decisions in the Tyson Cave and Mauricio Hererra.Jose Benavidez fights.Finally Sferrazza gives his prediction for the big WBC World Title Fight coming up January 17 between WBC Champ Bermane Stiverne and challenger Deontay Wilder and Andy Lee's big win over Matt Korobov.
****We at Team LeftJab dedicate this interview to the memory of Pete's dad , Pietro Sferrazza Sr. ****
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents, "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields",sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Join the elite level trainer as he examines all of the marquee match-ups on the Showtime Sports fight calendar.
- Erislandy Lara vs. Ishe Smith - scheduled 12 round contest for the WBA Junior Middleweight Championship
- Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander - scheduled 12 round contest for the WBC Silver Welterweight title
- Jermall Charlo vs. Lenny Botai - scheduled 12 round contest for the IBF Junior Middleweight mandatory spot
- Keith Thurman vs. Leonard Bundu - scheduled 12 round contest for the interim WBA Welterweight title
- Jermell Charlo vs. Mario Alberto Lozano - scheduled 10 round contest in the Junior Middleweight division
- Abner Mares vs. Jose Ramirez - scheduled 10 round contest in the Featherweight division
- Victor Ortiz vs. Manuel Perez - scheduled 10 round contest in the Welterweight division
The heated rivalry between Lara and Smith will finally come to a head at the world renowned Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas, for the coveted WBA 154 pound championship, and will be broadcast Friday, December 12, on Showtime Special Edition with a start time of 10PM ET.
The following evening, from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, former Junior Welterweight Champions Amir Khan and Devon Alexander will finally get it on in the highly anticipated main event of a stacked Golden Boy fight card. The entire fight card will be televised on both Showtime Extreme and Showtime Championship Boxing with a start time 7PM ET.
Hear what Coach Ronnie thinks of the talent enriched Showtime events!!
Hammerin Hank Lundy returns to Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his very close split decision loss to Thomas Dulorme at The Barclays Center in Brooklyn.Lundy gives insight into changing the momentum of the fight from the sixth round on and the gameplan it took to turn it around.From the first round knockdown to the scorecards being read, Lundy gives his thoughts on the entire night and what's next for him.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (55 chatters)
- John Baptist (23 chatters)
- Yada (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- MMA Jam (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- drdeath26 (0 chatters)
- The Organic View (0 chatters)