SORT BY Relevancy
Our Special Guest: Elmo Shropshire — a.k.a DR. ELMO — is best-known for his recording of “Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer,” the Christmas classic which has sold more than 11 million copies since it was first broadcast by a San Francisco radio station in 1979. Now, in December of 2012 “Grandma” is once again #1 on Billboard’s Chart.
Consistently the most requested holiday song of the past three decades, “Grandma” has secured its place in American pop culture and made Dr. Elmo the king of comedy carols.
To learn more about Dr. Elmo here is a link to his website. Thank you for listening!!
John Glines, Tony Award Winning Producer of Torch Song Trilogy
History will show that Harvey Fierstein became a star when he did in great part because of theatre producer John Glines, but just how do Captain Kangaroo and Big Bird figure into this success story? Find out! John Glines won the Tony Award in 1983 as producer of Torch Song Trilogy. When accepting his Tony, he was the first person ever to acknowledge a same-sex lover during a major televised awards show.
Check out Nicholas Snow's HIV Memoir, Life Positive: A Journey To The Center of My Heart, and visit his web site.
Post election anxiety has risen to new levels as individuals in states petition for secession. Is this where American Christianity is headed in a culturally diverse country? Does Elmo's puppeteer's sexuality affect how some Christians will behave toward the loveable muppet character? Join Pastor Neal for another great show as he attempts to answer these and other questions.
Tune in to the interview with Yung Elmo right here on Talk2Me ROD Radio Show.
Yung Elmo is a young talented and gifted rapper who is climbing his way up the charts to stardom.
Hear what he has to say about being young in the music business and what it takes to be successful.
Lots to talk about tonight, on the eve of the host's birthday!
1st set: Yoko Ono tweeted a pic of John Lennon's blood stained glasses, and tried to make an anti-gun statement. How is she totally off with this?
2nd set: Elmo voice actor Kevin Clash is facing a fourth lawsuit, alleging a "meth sex party". Is there fire where there's always smoke? Also, Ernest addresses the rumors that Beyonce & Jay-Z are part of the Illuminati, and/or are devil worshipers, and/or that there is an Illuminati to begin with. How crazy is crazy???
All this plus NPR news, weather.com 3-day outlook, mini listening lounge, music, and a lot more. Don't miss this one!
welcome to " Table Talk with Ti" During this show we are going to talk about Elmo puppeteer kevin clash resigning from sesame street.
we will also be discussing Jesse Jackson Jr. resigning his seat in the US Congress admist the federal investigation into his campaign funds.
were going to discuss texas women who got scammed at the gas station for $200 when she brought a fake ipad.
last but not least we will be dicussing unionization.
is it a good thing or a bad thing? Hostess Brands Inc., the maker of Wonder bread and Twinkies, said it will shut down and liquidate after a strike by members of its bakery workers’ union “crippled” the company’s operations. over 18.500 people have been laid off=(
join us in the chat room or call us at 9pm CST
respect is a must.
186pointDUCE (WWR) "Tickle me Elmo Monday"
1st HR “Tickle me Events”
2nd HR "Elmo Party Time”
Kevin Clash, the voice and puppeteer of Elmo on “Sesame Street” for more than two decades, took a leave of absence from the show on Sunday after an unsubstantiated report that he had a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old boy. 186pointDUCE news threw one of the most trusted preschool properties into turmoil as the show’s nonprofit producer, Sesame Workshop, moved quickly to protect the 43-year-old brand, estimated by Forbes to be worth more than $500 million. Elmo is one of the PBS program’s most famous Muppets, with his own 11-minute segment called “Elmo the Musical” in each daily show. He also has been featured in popular toys, including Tickle Me Elmo.
And Twitter Shot outs @goofybone
and much much more call in
Tonight on a 36DD edition of the Never Daunted Radio Network, we open with an update on last night's story concerning the San Diego man who went to court yesterday to face 13 counts of vandalism via sidewalk chalk.Next, a federal judge has dismissed allegations that former Sesame Street Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash lured three men into sexual relationships when they were only teenagers, on a technicality. We'll share the story which is less than tickling.Then, thought the only place capable of taste was your tongue? According to a new report, testicles are also capable of limited tasting. Maybe this is why some of us crave seafood so much?Later, just when we were convinced that the Millenial generation was only good for general laziness and pointless lumberjack beards, a new information shows that there might be a benefit to this generation of layabouts: Big Tits. According to a bra maker, average bra sizes have jumped 20% in less than five years. We'll put on our Captain's hat, because there's some motorboating to be done!Finally, the usual response from a blackout drunk after a long embarrassing night of debauchery is, "I'll never drink again," forgetting that resolution almost as soon as they say it. Now, researchers have found that a drug normally used to aid recipients of transplanted organs can turn off the part of the brain that is triggered by reminders of booze. But will we remember to pour one out for our homies?All this and more, tonight on the Never Daunted Radio Network!
Brandy is a busy lady -- between kids and a husband, she's got a lot on her plate. But that doesn't stop her from writing. Listen and be inspired by this focused mom of four and her positive approach to writing. If you've ever struggled with the excuse, "I don't have time to write," this episode is for you! Learn more about her Say Something series -- her first book is already available for your reading pleasure! -- her research on Molotov cocktails, and her intense fear of Elmo.
Tonight on DASHIZZNETT we will be interviewing Pinkie Sanchez, Elmo get's framed, I actually like RAW,So much great independent wrestling this weekend and do we care about WWE's Survivor Series.
Warning, The following program contains subject matter that is not appropriate, such as
Black People talk,
Female wrestlers with phat asses,
Way too many Sexual references
and shenanigans that will blow yo Mutha F'N mind!!!
The David Petraeus Scandal, Elmo on the hot seat for alleged Jerry Sanduskyish behavior, and Mike Brown out as the Lakers head coach! We’ll talk about all of this in the news! Special guest, author and blogger Franchesca Lane-Warren joins us to talks about educating our youth, charter schools and poses the question can teachers be 100% to blame for students failure! Join us on THE KNIGHT SHIFT! Follow this link to listen live Wednesday nights at 7pm PST or listen live by calling 714-464-5231 or chime in to share your opinion!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (84 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (53 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (18 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- OPWR (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (8 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)