SORT BY Relevancy
Famed teacher David Hulse brings a unique perspective to Spirituality. He made the transition from the Fundamental Movement to New Thought with many stops between.
In this fascinating series, you'll get answers to such questions as Who wrote the Bible? Why is it the way it is today? Was it always that way? Is there a Hell? What does Grace mean? These and many more questions you've always been curious about, but didn't have anyone to ask.
During this series, you can share David's passion as well as the extent of his experience and his knowledge of the Bible as a esoteric handbook. His unique teaching approach is systematic, clear, straightforward and fun.
In week three of this fascinating series, Bible 101: Lessons from Esoteric Christianity, master teacher David Hulse explores the word "Resurrection." What, exactly, is The Resurrection? What does that word really mean? How has its original meaning been changed through the years by dogma? David also delves deep into 1st Corinthians 15:35-44 as well as the famous John 5:18. Don't miss this surprising episode of Bible 101: Lessons from Esoteric Christianity here on Blog Talk Radio.
in Self Help
Tonight on "the Conversation" 7pm EST, we're talking "RACE" w. CONTROVERSIAL International lecturer & the creator of the "Blue eyes/Brown eyes experiment Jane Elliott! Ms. Elliott believes here in the U.S. whites are conditioned to be "racist" through the education system which she was a part of. Her experiment takes whites & non-whites in a role reversal that brings people to extreme anger or empathy. She was featured on Oprah and now on our show.
in Pop Culture
When Men Talk, you may be surprised what comes out of these conversations. Join your host, Mark Elliott on this provocative call in show that will explore the male perspective on life, love and relationships.
When Men Talk airs on Sunday evenings at 9pm - 11 pm EST on WYDL Radio - Chocolate 108.1 Blogtalkradio.
Chef Elliott is honored to share his technical skills and culinary wisdom of his friend and colleague: THE DISTINGUISHED AND PHENOMENAL, EXECUTIVE CHEF OF The Lifestyle Collective, New York - Atlanta - Seattle - Las Vegas - Sag Harbor, AND FOUNDER OF THE BLACK CULINARY HISTORY, CHEF THERESE NELSON!!!!
She is a suma cume laude graduate of Johnson and Wales University where she holds degrees in Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts. Her culinary talents were used as recipe consultant for the company's 2 branded cookbooks The Get Em' Girl's Guide to the Power of Cuisine and The Get Em Girl's Guide to the Perfect Get Together. Her food has graced the tables of global brands such as Black Enterprise, Carol's Daughter, BET, MTV, WEEN, Verizon and RocNation.
LISTEN LIVE, VIA MOBILE AT 718-766-4964 OR ONLINE.
On Monday February 9th at 4pm est, 3pm cst and 1pm pst, I am excited to announce that CEO of Dean Guitars, Elliott Rubison will be on the Up Close and Personal radio show to discuss the XG Tour with Uli Jon Roth, Vinnie Moore, and Black Knights Rising. This will be a great discussion as Elliott, besides being CEO, is one of the few, if not the only CEO who still tours and plays bass with acts.
The Prophetic Hour Hosted by Chief Mother Apostle Polly Elliott out of North Carolina
in Pop Culture
When Men Talk, you may be surprised what comes out of these conversations. Join your host, Mark Elliott on this provocative call in talk show that will explore the male perspective on life, love, and relationships. When Men Talk on Sunday evenings at 9pm to 11pm est on WYDL Radio - Blogtalkradio
Are you ready for the new paradigm? Elliott Maynard, Ph.D., a brilliant neo-renaissance consciousness scientist, gives us a glimpse of the astonishing reality emerging, as revealed in his new book Brave New Mind: Living in a Future-Science World.
A conceptual designer and visionary, Dr. Maynard has researched and developed 25 keys to personal and planetary evolution, making the quantum field accessible to everyone seeking expanded consciousness and lives of personal fulfillment and enlightenment. Dr. Maynard believes the integration of traditional science with consciousness technology can unlock the quantum solutions we need to finally shift beyond the global problems we face on Planet Earth. He invites us to transcend a reactive, revolutionary mindset and embrace an interactive, "re-evolutionary" state of being, unfolding quantum transformation on this planet and in our personal lives.
With a Ph.D. in Consciousness Research, Dr. Maynard's beautifully diverse background encompasses advanced graduate work in global ecology and oceanography, serving on the faculties of Adelphi University and Dowling College. A certified managerial consultant, he has held top leadership roles in multiple corporations, currently Founder and President of the Arcos Cielos Foundation. He is active in the Aerospace Technology Working Group, the Humanitad International Leadership Foundation, The U.S. Psychotronics Association, the World Future Society and the Kepler Institute for Space Philosophy. Living his dream, he is also an accomplished artist, sculptor, musician, underwater photographer and filmmaker.
Frontier Beyond Fear music copyrighted by Grammy award winner Larry Seyer, www.larryseyer.com, included in this podcast with his permission.
in Self Help
Co-hosts Dagny Grant and Beth Donnelly love to bring to their audience guests who are known to think outside the box and bring us new ways to look at our paradigms of thought and behavior. Dr. Maynard seems to be at the top of his game in this regard…
Join us in this fascinating conversation with Elliott Maynard, Ph.D. about his book "Brave New Mind, Living in a Future-Science World".
For more information about Dr. Maynard's work or to pick up his book, go to: www.arcoscielos.com
Would you like to be a person of influence?
Do you have a story or idea that you'd like to share with the world?
Our good friend Elliott Hulse returns to UW Radio to discuss his Four Keys to Magnetic Influence: How to Influence People to Make Better Choices in Life.
Topics will include...
* How to make people fascinated with you.
* How to build a deep connection with your audience.
* Defining and sharing your personal philosophy.
* Finding your super power.
This is sure to be a great conversation between Sean and Elliott, both of whom have used similar strategies to establish themselves as influential people on the internet and beyond.
Learn more about Elliott at www.strengthcamp.com.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
We chat with SB Nation Recruiting's Bud Elliott to get the inside scoop on the biggest recruiting storylines now that NSD is over. In particular, we discuss the Mike Weber situation (and who is right), whether recruits should sign letters of intent, the major storylines of the 2016 class, how far Ohio State is ahead of their Big Ten peers in recruiting, and Ohio State's recent coaching changes. How do things shape up for Ohio State in the future?
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (30 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (19 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- 65820 (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- SpiritAliveNetwork (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (0 chatters)