SORT BY Relevancy
The Art & Science of Having it All as a Modern Woman Crushing it in Business & Life.
* BODY * BEING * BALANCE * BUSINESS
* GARRETT J WHITE – The Master Coach Mentor
* MARCI LOCK – The Body Mind Mentor
TODAY’S GUEST: Elena Radford
Born and Raised in Peru, Elena Radford comes from a lineage of an ancient Inca Culture in Peru. She has inherited and developed the Sacred language and communication used by her ancestors from thousands of years ago.The tools accompanying these skills are multidimensional in quality and unlike others, allows elena to tap into the DNA and heritage of individuals in order to heal and coach them on every level, reaching the spirit and soul. Eliminating any and all negative energy. Elena’s teachings are about reclaiming our connections with sacred energy through our divine hearts. She is here to share her gifts of empowering people to awaken into a harmonious vibration of our higher power where unconditional love resides.
Elena’s practices include activating the information within water and crystals, which in turn allows people to clear their DNA. As an Inca Shaman, She is well revered and respected by her peers. Today you can find Elena offering individual sessions and workshops.
For more information visit www.elenaradford.com
LIFELINE with Cindy Sommer is thrilled to announce my special guest tonight will be Dr. Elena Gabore, author of the book HoMe at the Tree of Life: An Introduction to Subconscious Ethereal Science!
After 10 years of practice as a Medical Doctor of Stomatology (DMD) in Europe, Dr.Gabor discovered the amazing benefits of involving our different levels of consciousness in healing. She became a specialist in subconscious science and a researcher into the use of non-ordinary states of consciousness for the purpose of personal growth, healing, exploring and obtaining insights into the human psyche. She received her certification training in Hypnotherapy and Medical Hypnotherapy from the U. S. National Guild of Hypnotists, and became a NGH Certified Hypnosis Instructor. She built successful medical hypnotherapy practices in Los Angeles area as well as in Europe, working with over 3000 people, helping them in their journey of regaining their health and inner balance. Dr. Gabor also offers certification courses in hypnotherapy/ hypnosis, medical hypnotherapy and spiritual hypnotherapy in the U.S and Europe.
In the U.S. Dr. Gabor does not practice medicine nor dentistry. She exclusively uses hypnotherapy and medical hypnotherapy as complementary tools in working with people including those with challenging cases that are referred to her by physicians and psychologists.
Dr. Gabor is a pioneer in researching and describing the science of the subconscious universe. I'm thrilled to have her on my show and discuss positivity, healing, reincarnation, past life regression therapy, afterlife and the ultimate reality exploration through hypnosis and reconnection with Source.
Interviewing Elena Bensonoff. Licensed pharmacist and clinical practitioner with more than 15 years of experience. She is board certified in Anti-aging Functional medicine and is an active member of the society of cosmetic chemist. She shares her modalities of healing and how her special gift can help heal us from within.
Brian Chapman of Black Giraffe Dancing Adventures and Elena Grinenko from Dancing with the Stars discuss their upcoming Guiness World Record adventure -- being part of the first group to ever go dancing on Africa's Rooftop in Tanzania!
For more information about how to join this hike, visit the following links:
You can also contact Brian Chapman at 602-393-0961
Ben Radford -- Deputy Editor of Skeptical Inquirer and Research Fellow with the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry -- joins Karla Porter and Justin Vacula Saturday, January 18 at 8PM Eastern.
Among other topics, we will discuss skepticism, cryptozoology, and the paranormal.
As always, callers, no matter their viewpoints, are welcome to join the discussion. Call the number on your screen, 718-766-4598, or click the Skype-to-call button on the show's page when the show goes live to join the caller queue.
Listen live, join the live chat, and use the same link following the live broadcast to stream and/or download the archived show.
Opening music is provided by memewar.net. Break music is provided by Phil Giordana.
Like what you hear? Please donate. Brave Hero Radio depends on support from listeners to remain online and continue offering unique live and on-the-scene conference reporting.
Luke Zachrich fights this Saturday night at UFC 175, he discuesses his training camp along with the preparations leading into this fight. Along with Luke, we are joined by legendary boxing coach, Rob Radford. Whom has coached numerous combat sports champions, including Rich Franklin. In addition The most charasimatic announcer in all of sports, Dave Davis, joins The Funky Monkey MMA Radio's Rob Meade, and Debo Hart to host the interview.
You can catch Luke Zachrich in action by watching it on UFC Fight Pass this Satuday night!
For more exclusive interviews and behind the scenes action ijoin The Funky Monkey MMA Radio online at:
Sponsored by Radford Public Library and Hosted by Glenco Museum, Radford, Virginia on 12 July 2014 from 10:00 am to 5:00pm. Eighteen local authors have been invited to talk about their books; display tables, book signings and the opportuntity to purchase books will be available. Master of Ceremonies Clay Waite will start things off at 10:00 am, followed by the Squire Bin Forever, 394 years old. Susan Rockwell of Floyd is a special speaker. Here about all that is planned on this hour long call-in show featuring Toni Cox, Library Director, Brack Stovall, Assistant Library Director, and Jamie Duval, Intern join Host Dennis Cogswell in presenting various authors and Susan Rockwell. Call-in live any time in the hour and ask a question or share "what is your story?' by calling 347-327-9168. We look forward to meeting you in person as well on the 12th of July.
LIsten in today at 5:300 EST as I discuss how the Chicago Sky and Phoenix Mercury advanced to the WNBA Finals. This year's Finals will be a show down between Elena Delle Donne and Diana Taurasi and a "battle of the beast" between Sylvia Fowles and Brittney Griner. Join Chasity Melvin, LaChina Robinson and a few other guest for recaps, previews and more of the WNBA Finals and WNBA Playoffs. Find out which of the WNBA's Stars are on the rise. This is definitely a show you don't want to miss.
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Elena Wilkins you'll discover:
1. Why a plant based diet is optimal for health and weight loss.
2. The 3 keys to preparing your mind for a successful transition.
3. How to make your plant based diet easy in a world of fast fried foods.
4. Why vegans who consume a whole foods diet do not lack any nutrients or need supplements.
5. How and where to shop to make a plant based diet affordable.
6. The basic food staples and how to prepare your pantry.
7. The 5 kitchen gadgets you’ll want to invest in early on.
8. Where to find support for a successful lifestyle change.
9. How to be a vegan in a non-vegan world. How to build bridges of understanding with family, friends and beyond.
10. Three keys to helping kids transition to a plant based lifestyle.
Elena teaches people how to transition to a plant based diet to improve health and achieve permanent weight loss. Learn more at http://www.vega-licious.com
DSMA en Vivo: En nuestro programa estaremos habalndo con Elena Sáinz, mexicana que vive con diabetes tipo 1 y educadora de diabetes. Estaremos hablando acerca del rol de este profesionalde salud, en que nos puede ayudar y cuando debemos visitarlo. Elena educa a la comunidad en su portal de Internet Educadies.com y ofrece clases a distancia o presenciales. No te pierdas este interesante programa y trae tus preguntas.
Nuestras cuentas de Twitter son:
Melissa Ciriani @extradeazucar
Mila Ferrer @dulce_guerrero
Elena Sáinz @educadies
Welcome! Tonight we are going to indulge in A LOT of reminiscing ~ we want to personally thank each person who attended last week’s Stana Fan Fest 2014 event in Los Angeles on August 9th and invite each person to share with everyone their unique personal story/experience/perspective.
We’ll take a few moments for the latest Stana News and then “set the stage” for how this FUN summer afternoon fan meet-up event unfolded. We also want to congratulate each person who planned ahead and successfully spent their valuable time in the greater Los Angeles area attempting [especially] using their extensive ATP modes of alternative travel available to them. "#GOcarFREE try #ATP" could be heard!
A very special thank YOU to each person who played a role in the success of this first-ever Stana fan meet-up. We couldn’t have done it without YOU, Great Job!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- NTEB (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (45 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (0 chatters)