SORT BY Relevancy
Election 2014 and the Future of the U.S.A.
What Happens if the Status Quo Republicans Take Control of the Senate?
What Happnes of the Status Quo of Democrat Maintain Control of the Senate?
What Should America do about the Middle East?
How Many Terrorist are in America Today?
What does it all mean for the Future of the U.S.A.?
How do you vote for Judges?
Fresh off of the huge article in the Greanville Post, the Election Boycott Advocates are back on Carson's Corner for another 2-hour lively debate/discussion. Last week, much of the discussion during the first hour centered around whether 3rd parties can produce meaningful results in the system, and the idea that the Election Boycott Advocates are doing nothing to change the system. First, as was pointed out by cohost Chris Driscoll, working class 3rd parties have had little success in electing anything other than a handful of people. Part of the reason our voter turnout is so low in America, is that people realize they don't have a real choice in elections. Unlike in other countries that have a much higher turnout, there are no working class parties in America. In fact, not only is there no working class party, as Noam Chomsky points out, the term "working class" is taboo among the ruling class. The working class in America is suffering a class-based assault that cannot be discussed in the corporate media.
As for the idea that the Election Boycott Advocates are not doing anything to change the system, Thomas Baldwin notes, the group is putting out statements that seek to explain why our system is so corrupt and how participating in the system will not lead to favorable results. Such statements have been picked up by websites, including the Greanville Post, which has the Democratic Party nervous. Parties, institutions, and vested individuals have a lot to lose by tearing down the system-we the working class people do not. The billionaires have choices- we do not.
Tune in at 9pm EST.
Starting today untill the election, FOS-Radio will air Monday - Thursday at 6:30PM EST to encourage folks to vote and/or register to vote. We will focus on North Carolina, but, will continue to emphasize the importance of voting in general.
2014 General Election Information (NC) - http://www.ncsbe.gov/ncsbe/elections
*Show times/dates/cancellations can happen at any time. Check the main page for updates or any changes at www.blogtalkradio.com/fos-radio
It has been over one month now that the Election Boycott Advocates have been appearing on Carson's Corner, and with each week, the message is getting louder. More and more websites are covering the Election Boycott Advocates on Carson's Corner, as it is the only place where this sort of resistance is taking place. Last week, Election Boycott Advocates welcomed Jeff Howard, occupier, activist and Obama supporter to the show, and Harry Cason, member/supporter of the Zeitgeist Movement, and Thomas Baldwin, election boycott advocate and blogger. What ensued was a passionate debate/discussion that didn't tear the parties apart, but rather solidified the parties around the notion of an ongoing debate and the dire need for change. This week will be no different, as hosts Bob Carson and Christopher Alan Driscoll welcome the same panel, Jeff Howard, Thomas Baldwin, and Harry Cason to the show, plus a new panelist, Jill Dalton.
Here is Jill Dalton's bio: Jill Dalton is a writer/actress/army brat/activist/truth teller. She can be seen in and consulted for William Hurt on the HBO film, Too Big To Fail, about the global financial meltdown. Her articles have appeared @ Dandelion Salad, OpEdNews, RSN, NationofChange. Her eBook, Is It Fascism Yet? is available on amazon.com. Her play, Collateral Damage, was a semi finalist at the 2014 O’Neill Playwrights Conference.
Please make sure to visit Thomas Baldwin's site as it features some great progressive commentary about working class issues. http://proactvoice.wordpress.com/
Also make sure to check out Zeitgeist material at http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (170 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (56 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (9 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (6 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- OT Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nicole Dantzler (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (0 chatters)