SORT BY Relevancy
What do you think about when you think about our elders? Do you think about just some old person who might smell a bit different and needs help with a lot of daily things? Or do you think about someone who has been through a lot, experienced a lot, has wisdom and stories to tell...
Our elders have so much to offer us! We need to take time out of our days and talk to them. Soak up their knowledge and wisdom. Let them know that they are still valued in society and are needed.
Todays special guest is part of the MAD DADS family! She plays a large role here in the office behind the scenes and as an elder gives many of us inspiration and wisdom.
Host: VJ Smith Special Guest: Carol Wooten
Join me in a seven week journey of awareness. During this time you will come into greater understanding of the Law of Thought as you partner with God as the co-creator of your destiny.
. Discover who you are
. Move into Spiritual Alignment/Seek ye first the Kingdom
. Face Your Conditioning/Reinforced Thoughts
. Circle A New Thought
. Build Momentum through inner dialogue
. Take Inspired Actions & shorten the time of manifestation
Many of us can attest to the fact that the society we live in today is full of talk along with actions that don't measure up to what is being proclaimed. When it comes to our youth, many of them have been affected negatively through witnessing this destructive behavior. Why is it that men and women spend more time talking about solutions and expressing how positive things are done but coming up empty when it comes to living it? Where do we begin to address this common problem? Join us as we attempt to resolve the issues of defective mentorship. This will indeed be enlightening and informative.
Dia Nunez of the H20 Network hosts a discussion with Lukumi elders Oba Ernesto Pichardo, and Baba Antonio Mondesire about Shango. What dos that word REALLY mean. How does that energy move in our environment, and our lives.How can we use this energy to improve our world and ourselves. and Lastly, How this connects to 2014 reading of the year. Join Us!!
Prerecorded... no calls please.
The Cherokee Elders Council (website)(LEFT click only) was founded by Paul Thomas in Pryor, Oklahoma on July 9, 1996.
Paul Thomas was a larger-than-life person.
A military veteran, he dedicated his career to Law Enforcement, and after retirement he organized and ran a rehabilitation program for ex-offenders.
A tribal historian, he was also a "true gentleman." He was in the melee at the Cherokee Nation courthouse... photos exist of him swinging his cane during the riot incited by Chief Joe Byrd's supporters.
He passed away Sept. 21 2006 of natural causes. He was 87.
He was a man with the gift of Charity.
When Will Blueotter's family was in transit from a Cherokee Gathering at Wilson's Creek Battlefield, they heard of the disaster while Passing through Pryor, OK, Paul's hometown. Paul and his wife took them in the middle of the night in the aftermath the F6 tornado in Oklahoma City in 1998.
The I. H. Elders will be speaking about the serious times that we are living in. Revelation 18:2-3 (2) And he cried with a mighty voice, saying, "Babel the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a haunt for every unclean spirit, and a haunt for every unclean and hated bird, (3) because all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her whoring, and the sovereigns of the earth have committed whoring with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the power of her riotous living."
The I. H. Elders will be speaking about the serious times that concern all of us. Proverbs/Mishle 28:10 He who causes the straight to go astray in an evil way, Falls into his own pit; But the perfect inherit the good.
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Lucifer
Join Kenneth, John and Cathy in the chat room while we discuss the most recent apocalyptic headlines and precursor events to World War III, leading up to the imminent 1 Thess 5:3 "sudden destruction" and rapture of the Bride of Jesus Christ. Tonight we will also discuss the highly controversial document entitled "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" and establish the truth behind its origins evaluating we are today in this diabolical timeline of orchestrated end-times events.
God Bless You - See you there!
Tonight we will talk about the news and topics of today.Ripped from the headlines.Robert Mugabe says Whites must go!It is time for Afrocentric scholars and the so called past elders to go?Some people seem to think so.What have the elders done to deserve respect?We are going through an awakening among African Americans.Our enemies Black,White and yellow are exposing themselves.Also I have always been looking at this Hobby Lobby Situation and the hypocrisy surrounding it.Why are we losing the image war?I wonder why the global image of Black America is so negative?Is this deliberate?Tonight I may have some debaters calling in the show to confront me.Lets have some serious but fun talk tonight in Kala Land.
The supreme council of elders is the legal entity and the legitimate body authorised by law to administer the customary affairs of Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB.
Generally indigenous people are those that have historically belonged to a particular region or country, before its colonization or transformation into a nation state, and may have different often unique—cultural, linguistic, traditional, and other characteristics to those of the dominant culture of of that region.
In the light of this, we as Indigenous people of Biafra has through the customary law as enshrined in the Nigeria constitution under the leadership and authority of the Supreme Council of Elders (S.C.E) constituted the Indigenous administration of Biafra people within Nigeria polity to assert and exercise our right to self-determination to ensure the safety of lives and property of our people, to protect our people from continues killings, to guarantee a safe nation where our people can be free, free from economic subjugation, free from social discrimination, free from religious motivated killing, free from terrorism.
Highlight of the Day
Who are Indigenous People of Biafra and what is the geographical description of Biafra people within Nigeria entity?
Is Indigenous people of Biafra IPOB an organization or a nation?
Do IPOB have any structure or departments through which the SCE administer IPOB, what are these departments and their roles and responsibilitities?
Does the movement of Indigenous People have any political affiliation with APC or any political party in Nigeria?
What is the response of SCE to the speculation that SCE are working closely with Rochas Okorocha?
General address from the SCE to Biafra people worldwide
The I. H. Elders will be speaking about the"law of belief". Romans 3:27-30 (27) Where, then, is the boasting? It is shutout. By what Torah? Of works? No, but by the Torah of belief. (28) For we reckon that a man is declared right by belief without works of Torah. (29) Or is He the Mighty One of the Hebrew Israelites only, and not also of the gentiles? Yea, of the gentiles also, (30) since it is one Yah who shall declare right the circumcised by belief and the uncircumcised through belief.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (13 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (0 chatters)