SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight is a show I have gathered up for some times now on my other radio show CONVERSATIONS: "EGYPT IS NOT EVIL"Ancient Kemet known today as Egypt is the embodiment of greatness and superb art of incredible scientist,astrologers, astronomers, and Kaballist. Everything about this ancient civilization then and now puzzles and captivates the world!
Tonite (8.14.2013) we explained why Egypt is melting down. We also covered:
The PR stunt of Coke to assure the zombies that aspartame is safe.
Bradley Manning apologizes for being a whistleblower.
Big Brother eavesdropping through voice activated gizmos.
John kerry does not like the Internet. According to him it is harder to rule the unwashed masses.
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com
For DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother.
Morsi was Egypt's first democratically elected leader after winning the first post-Hosni Mubarak presidential election with just under 52 percent of the vote. His rise to the helm of power was a sharp reversal for the Muslim Brotherhood, repressed for decades under Mubarak's rule, and it was part of a general rise to power of Islamists following the Arab Spring wave of revolutions that led to the ouster of Mubarak and autocratic leaders in Tunisia and Libya. But Morsi faced a backlash as liberal and secular activists accused him and the Brotherhood of trying to monopolize power and failing to implement much-needed social and economic reforms. Morsi and his backers argued they were doomed to fail because of constant protests and efforts to undermine his government. His government also drew criticism over a series of charges and complaints against activists, journalists and TV personalities, including well-known satirist Bassem Youssef, for insulting Morsi and even sometimes for insulting Islam. An activist group called Tamarod, or Rebel in Arabic, drew millions to the streets to call for Morsi's ouster on June 30, the anniversary of his inauguration. The powerful military responded by taking Morsi into custody on July 3 and forming an interim civilian leadership. Tonight we will be joined by Special Guest John Bernard Join The Conversation @ 424-222-5255
Join Host Live Chats
- Omega Man Channel 2 (21 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (12 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (3 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (3 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- Seattle Sports Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Ken Beth (1 chatters)
- Laurie Smith (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- WVIPW (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)