SORT BY Relevancy
The Service Employees International Union (SEIU), arguably the most ardent proponent of the Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA), continues to demonstrate the hypocrisy of its true motives through its tactics and political machinations. David Bego, author of Devil at my Doorstep, in to discuss.
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Guest David Bego
• Employee Advocate Against SEIU
November 12th day before the Supreme Court hears a case where my first book was introduced as evidence? “The Devil at My Doorstep” Introduced to the Supreme Court
David Bego is the author of The Devil at My Doorstep: Protecting Employee Rights and
The Devil at Our Doorstep - Exposing the Real Agenda of Big Labor: The Taking of American Freedoms.
He is one of the leading experts on the Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA) a/k/a Card Check and Union Political activities. Also available in iTunes
Tim Cameron of American Solutions will discuss the EFCA debate with Matt and Pat, specifically the shameful tactics the far left union bosses are using to obtain email addresses online. Later we'll be joined by Todd Thurman from the Heritage Foundation, Brian Johnson from Americans for Tax Reform, and Matthew Lundh from the House GOP Conference.
With Justice Souter retiring, Conservatives face a "pulse check."
Guest: David Bego
• President/CEO of Executive Management Services
• Employee Advocate Against SEIU
David Bego is the author of The Devil at My Doorstep: Protecting Employee Rights and The Devil at Our Doorstep - Exposing the Real Agenda of Big Labor: The Taking of American Freedoms. He is one of the leading experts on the Employee Free Choice Act (EFCA) a/k/a Card Check and Union Political activities.
David Bego founded Executive Management Services, Inc. (EMS), a commercial cleaning company based in Indianapolis, Indiana in 1989. Honored as a finalist for the Indiana Entrepreneur of the Year Award, he has guided EMS to a prestigious listing as one of the nation’s top Building Service Contractors. Married to Barbara, company secretary/treasurer, with daughter Kelly and son Mark who also work for EMS, and son Brian, a successful engineer, the author lives in Fishers, Indiana where he enjoys golf, skiing and playing basketball.
Host Bryan Wempen will be visiting with Phil Wilson, President & General Counsel at Labor Relations Institute. Labor Relations Institute was founded in 1978 as a consulting firm dedicated to maintaining the union-free workplace. Initially, LRI assisted employers with on-site campaign direction, developing all phases of NLRB representation election campaigns.
Today, Labor Relations Institute provides the widest possible range of employee communications products and sophisticated database and deep intelligence services. Through a single source, our clients can secure everything required to monitor their risk of unionization, build positive employee relations, train supervisors, and if necessary, run a winning campaign. Phil shares his thoughts on labor relations with their newsletter, Labor Relations INK. Phil and LRI can be found at http://www.lrionline.com and on twitter @LRIOnline . "DTHR" will also be serving up bite size business nuggets from the top stories as we usually do. You can tweet comments to #dthr or to the host @drivethruhr
A weekly meeting of conservative bloggers, online journalists and modern media strategists hosted by The Heritage Foundation.
Host Bryan Wempen will be visiting about Labor Relations priorities for HR with Kirk Turner, a Partner with Tulsa-based Newton, O'Connor, Turner & Ketchum. Kirk leads the labor and employment law practice group of Newton, O'Connor, Turner & Ketchum. His practice focuses on the representation of management in all areas of labor and employment law, including representing employers in state and federal court and before administrative agencies, providing counsel on legal compliance and strategic human resources decisions as well as having developed one of the leading workplace management/employee practices training programs in the region. You can tweet comments to #dthr or to the host @drivethruhr
Our show this entire week will be focused on Labor Relations Issues Facing HR and Business. Kicking it off right, host Bryan Wempen will be visiting with Michael VanDervort about his thoughts on recent trends in labor relations and social media. Mike has two decades of HR experience at some of the top Fortune 500 and Great Place to Work employers, he is an eclectic HR professional with an extraordinary curiosity about how things work. Michael shares his thoughts on business in The Human Race Horses blog. By day Mike works as an HR Specialist, doing web research and “think-tank” projects on HR and employee relations issues for one of the largest employers in Florida. By night, he writes about HR and business topics related to social media, human resources. employee relations, the culture of organizations, leadership and best business practices. Mike is also a prolific blogger who can be found at http://www.thehumanracehorses.com and @mikevandervort on Twitter. "DTHR" will also be serving up bite size business nuggets from the top stories as we usually do.
Join Felice and her guest Jocelyn Green as they explore the world of writing and publishing. Jocelyn is based in Cedar Falls, Iowa, she is a full-time freelance writer, editor, wife and mother. She writes for Indiana Wesleyan University, and is a contributor to Christianity Today, Ignite Your Faith, Today's Christian, ZIA Magazine, InSite, EFCA Today, Today's Pentecostal Evangel and Baptist Bulletin. She is a contributor to High-Definition Life: Student Edition by Luis Palau (Revell 2005).
Her her first book, Faith Deployed: Daily Encouragement for Military Wives, was released by Moody Publishers in November 2008. She writes articles for General Mills (Box Tops for Education Web site), Nestle's Very Best Kids magazine and Publix's FamilyStyle magazine and the Juicy Juice Web site.
We'll be up in DC for the March On DC - 9/12 as well as meeting up with a bunch of our fellow "mob members"
We'll be talking about that, tort reform, EFCA and illegal immigration as well.
Be sure to listen in - we'll be in depth and funny as well - Check out this fresh look at politics from the blunt Dr. Scoundrels - He tells it like he sees it!
Are you tired of the lies? Are you tired of the invasion of privacy? Are you tired of the spending of both sides of the aisle?
Has dependency on government made you ill?
The Doctor is In.
Please join us as we welcome Paul Kersey of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy as we discuss the Employee Free Choice Act
A discussion with Jane Kleeb, wife of ex-U.S. Senate candidate Scott Kleeb. She is the state director for 'Change That Works'.The Change That Works project supports passage of the Employee Free Choice Act and national health-care reform. The EFCA protects the right of workers to unionize without employer interference and to earn a larger reward for their labor. Joining Willie and Jane will be George Forst, Vice President of Nebraska Public Employee's Local 251 who supports the EFCA and whose union is active in working on its passage here in Omaha Nebraska.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (162 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (19 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (0 chatters)