SORT BY Relevancy
Join us at 12pm EDT for a conversation with Phil Gehman, Coordinator of Disability Services at Susquehanna University, to discuss the challenges young adults with disabilities experience transitioning to college, accommodations, trends and the future of higher education for people with disabilities.
Phil is a college administrator with expertise in the area of disability related legislation and services who specializes in disability as a form of diversity. His passion for the social model of disability energizes his work in creating equal access to university programs and drives his interest in disability related policy and initiatives.
He is an active member of the Association on Higher Eductaion And Disability, ADA Coordinator Training Certification Program, and serves on the Advisory Board for an ICCD-certified psychiatric rehabilitation program in Sunbury, PA. His programmatic experience includes training faculty and professional staff in supporting students with disabilities, developing support groups for students with ASD, and establishing best practice models for students with disabilities transitioning to higher ed.
PA Independent Living is brought to you by The Arc of Luzerne County, every Friday at 12pm EDT/EST. Please consider making a donation to help keep the show on the air and support improving the quality of life for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Would you like to be a guest? Please submit your topic of expertise and bio or link to your online profile to email@example.com.
Promo 1 minute YouTube: http://youtu.be/l5sSW4sW5Jo
Workforce Development provides technical skills through educational formats and programs geared to the needs of employees and employers in a local workforce area,
This week on Business Talk, we will be featuring Ian Blache, Director of Workforce Development at the University of Rio Grande, Rio Grande Community College on Wednesday May 7, 2014, at 1:00 in the afternoon on our Internet OSU-RIO Radio and Channel 17 TV program.
Ian will Discuss:
- The Rio WorkForce Development
- Effective Ways in Running a Business
- Enhancing Skill Levels for Employees
- Developing High-Tech Innovative Entrepreneurs
Ian comes to this position with much experience in owning and operating businesses. He understands the value of companies needing well trained and skilled employees and recognizes that communities grow with a well-balanced and educated workforce.
.Join us for a great special show.
For a complete listing, see: http://southcenters.osu.edu/small-business/business-talk
See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theosurio
THE MIND RESEARCH INSTITUTE IS BRINGING A GUEST USER FROM ANAHEIM, CA PUBLIC SCHOOLS TO SPEAK ABOUT HOW THESE INNOVATIVE , NEUROSCIENCE BASED PROGRAM HOW MADE A TREMENDOUS DIFFERENCE IN THEIR SCHOOLS FOR A MULTITUDE OF STUDENTS.
The NY state association for computers and technology in education has many events planned thru November. We're updated by CEO Amy Perry-DelCorvo
What makes for a great LMS. Learn more from "It's Learning's" marketing chief Mike Bronder . From it's European roots 11 years ago to continuing support today, Mike talks about what schools ask him and their ongoing needs. Based in Burlington, MA, you can learn more at www.itslearning.net.
Aquarius is a phenomenal writer who pours herself openly and honestly to her audience. She has a way of captivating your imagination to the point where you are begging for more. Her life, "My Life", we all can relate as a reflection of our own upbringing or someone who is near and dear to us. She is just bold enough to put it on paper, so go ahead and pick up a copy and take that magic ride, just make sure you have all of your "honey-do's" and other responsibilities completed before you start as you will find yourself being addicted to the reading of this novel to where everything else becomes secondary www.aquarius2nd2n0ne.com
I am a Published Author residing in Texas . My city isn't important to name because I'm known to move around. If you share a networking interest, let's make it happen. My Life is my first published book. Talk about proud....I'm proud! I'm proud of all I've done and all I will do. My writing comes from my real life experiences. My inspiration comes from the people I've met over quite some time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (10 chatters)
- John Baptist (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- canadianglen (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)