SORT BY Relevancy
Thank you so much for returning for my thoughts on last night's show "Competing For That Sales Job and....WINNING"! I have my many failures in securing jobs in my career and admit I do NOT have the magic pill of determining what's going to get you that elusive position 100%, but, what I can in part to you is how to place yourself in the MOST competitive position to get that dream sales job. Please join me for the details!
Getting that DREAM sales job....I think I can help you!
Every Tuesday at 7pm (EST) "The Sales Professional Network"....don't miss an episode!
If you are a business owner/entrepreneur, is selling or sales really THAT big of a deal? You betcha. It's everything. It's not just a BIG DEAL, it's a big, fat, hairy deal!
Join Jane Garee as she shares two selling strategies that will move your mind from, "I know I have to sell but I don't want to" to "Selling is fun and easy so give me more of THAT!" (Can you imagine?)
To find out more about successful selling strategies or meet Jane, visit http://www.janegaree.com
Science Education: The Next Generation
What does it take to implement a science standard at a national level? National scale standards in the US level have been controversial and the science standards are no different. The Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) have taken an inventive approach to describe and represent the inherently complex process of how we engage learners in making sense of the world around them.
Science benefits from having a degree of universality like mathematics making the content somewhat less controversial than language arts or the social sciences. However, helping educators understand what it looks like to integrate those standards into their teaching, engage their students in learning and develop understanding is no small task. The NGSS delves into the process and content of science, while incorporating other standards. How is this reflected in pre-service and in-service programs that will support educators and school administrator’s practices to embrace the intent of these standards?
What are the expectations of publishers implementing the standard? How can educators use the standard to support their teaching methods, and how should parents expect that science teaching would look different? Join Michael Jay and guests as they discuss Science Education and how it will change science education for decades to come.
Peter McLaren, Science and Technology Specialist, Rhode Island Department of Education
Pat Shane, Ph.D., Executive Director, NC Science Leadership Association (NCSLA)
Ted Willard, Program Director, National Science Teaching Association (NSTA)
Show will discuss Atlanta's prominence as a national leader in k-12 education. We will discuss the achievement gap in Atlanta, retention of good teachers, and the recent leadership changes in the Atlanta public school system. This episode will focus on various factors which are responsible for the system's success and failure, and key causes for the achievement gap in the greater Atlanta region in addition to sound strategy for providing opportunities for Atlanta youth.
Erik Luhrs IS the Bruce Lee of Sales. Linked In Marketing and Lead Generation. He'll be chatting with us about how to dramatically increase sales and revenues, how to avoid the common mistakes in marketing on Linked In and how to reach more of our ideal clients easily and effectively. You'll be fascinated by the story of Erik's rise to business success!
Orvel Ray Wilson is our guest tonight. He is an expert in Guerrilla Sales and Marketing. He's the author of 5 books on the subject that are bestsellers. He's an accomplished coach and speaker. In an international poll, he's been voted one of the Top 5 Sales and Marketing Speakers for 5 years straight. In this episode of Chalk Talk, you'll learn how to differentite your business so that people notice you, remember you and do business with you instead
Special Guest: Dr. Shonta M. Smith. Dr. Smith is an educator, professional speaker, coach, and author!
Be motivated by Dr. Smith as she shares her insight pertaining to education, family, and culture! Also, enjoy her motivational tips from her latest book The Essence of Education: Daily Meditations for the Soul , which is available for purchase through her website!
Call in with your questions, and let Dr. Smith motivate you today!
Individual Sponsors for this episode: Connie Curtis; Eddie & Maxine Jordan, II; Stan & Kathy Williams, Sr.
Corporate Sponsors for this episode: WILFLO MUSIC
If you would like to sponsor an episode, please contact: Carletta@educationfourall.com.
For other Host activities, please visit: http://www.educationfourall.com
A show that was aired last year and is still relevant today "Securing That Great Sales Job"....and WINNING!. I provide some points on how to secure that sales job interview and succeeding in the new position. It's extremely competitive these days in securing a job period....securing a sales position is even tougher because of the responsibility. I hope you enjoy the show and take away ideas you can apply in your next sales job interview. Thanks and again this show is a pre-recor
Our guest, Jeff Krantz is a phenomenal author, speaker and sales coach. Tonight we're talking sales and customer service. The skills in each of those areas are really interchangeable. Learn how to do it right tonight! You can download a copy of one of Jeff's books, Krantz's Motivational quotes at http://bit.ly/KrantzMotivationalQuotes!
One of the biggest complaints I hear on the daily by sales professionals is that their company treats them often times like....."ROBOTS". We've all in the sales profession one time or another have gone through a corporate "Sales Training" class where the foundation of the training is quite frankly "Vanilla". On the corporate side I understand this because of the regulatory enviornment we're in, however, there's not a sense of innovation or creativity wh
Join our special guest Esthere Scott, Special Education Administrative Intern!
Esthere will share her special education expertise with parents so that they will be able to better support their special needs children in their education process.
Feel free to call in with your questions during the show.
To be a guest and/or sponsor an episode, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, visit our website for additional information at: www.educationfourall.com
Our guest is Scott Zimmerman, managing partner of The Platinum Rule Group with Dr. Tony Alessandra and CEO of the Cyrano Group. He's the creator of "The Sales Elevator" and co-author, with Tony Alessandra, of several best-selling books about social styles and the platinum rule. Scott is a true master of sales, marketing and social style education, who will help us all elevate our sales!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (176 chatters)
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (17 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (11 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (8 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (7 chatters)
- USAWTFM Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (6 chatters)
- Aquarium Wetline (5 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (5 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (4 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (4 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (4 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (3 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (3 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (3 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (2 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- SpiritRadio (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Godney (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- 63161 (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (2 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- 63705 (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Siconyte (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (0 chatters)
- Tarvino (0 chatters)
- RAINBOW VISION (0 chatters)