SORT BY Relevancy
The race is a marathon this professional selling that we do. Faith is so important to the process and being confident of that the wy we carry ourself and the way we treat our clients and prospective clients and team members matter.
We all have goals and if you are looking to grow your sales and be stronger and make more money you can gain from my perspec tive. I have and do fight every day against the same adversities that everyone deals with and how I overcome them and maintain the right mindset will really help you in attaining your goals and truly helping your clients along the way!
Another exceptional interview with a dynamic salesperson and author.
Barb Giamanco heads up Social Centered Selling. She’s the co-author of The New Handshake: Sales Meets Social Media and the author of the Harvard Business Review article Tweet Me, Friend Me, Make Me Buy. Her first of its kind research report: Social Media and Sales Quota proves the measurable return-on-investment when using social media to sell.
Known internationally as an early evangelist and thought leader in Social Selling and Social Business, Barb is a sought after Sales and Social Media Advisor, Speaker and Coach.
An avid blogger at www.barbaragiamanco.com, Barb is also a contributing writer and blogger for Top Sales World, Harvard Business Review, LinkedIn, Nimble and the Social Selling University. She is a Top Sales World 2014 Top Sales and Marketing Influencer, a Top 25 Sales Influencer on Twitter and her company was recently named one of the Top 23 Social Selling Training organizations in the United States.
Barb has a proven, 30-year track record in generating sales and capped a corporate career at Microsoft, where she led sales teams.
Sales Rep Kryptonite? CLOSING!
It’s true there are salespeople out there who actually “Sell” products/services for a living…..that HATE to CLOSE customers. Literally I’ve been on ride-alongs with sales reps making calls on customers where I see them physically shake with nervousness when it came time to ask the customer to buy. I’ve never met a salesperson who doesn’t like to talk including myself so to witness this irony where you have someone present their product with such confidence actually wilt when it comes time to ask a customer for the sell is quite baffling.
During this show we'll have the #1 Best-Seller Author of ":60 seconds to YES" Don Spini help us to decipher the "WHY", and "HOW" to break this apprehension sales reps have with "Closing". During this time of year as many companies are close to closing their year-end sales forecasting book, sales reps are scrambling to make sure they execute on their year-end sales quota......"Closing" is CRITICAL.
I hope you join me for what I think will be a highly charged and inspirational show!
This show is in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and his peaceful efforts. May all people be known for the content of their character and not the color of their skin!
Special Guest: Dr. Shonta M. Smith, Educator, Author, Speaker, Professional Coach
Tune in as Dr. Smith shares information about how your children's character and education are connected. We will also discuss:
some of the many influences on character and
how parents can assist their children in developing their character so that it leads to academic success.
Feel free to call in with your questions and/or comments!
For more information, visit Dr. Shonta Smith International at: http://www.drshontasmith.com
Also, contact Dr. Shonta M. Smith at: 314-454-1149 or email@example.com
Special thanks to our Individual Sponsors, Eddie & Maxine Jordan, II
Special thanks to our Corporate Celebrity Sponsor, Mr. Willie Moore, Jr. Founder of WILFLO Music & The Young, Fly, & Saved Movement: http://www.williemoorejr.org
If you would like sponsor a show, please contact Host Dr. Carletta D. Washington at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Education 4 All, Inc. visit: http://www.education4allinc.com
Please join us for a lively interview tih Deanne DeMarco, an expert on generational communication.
Deanne is the author of four books, and her articles have been published in over 300 trade magazines and professional journals. Her coaching program won national recognition from "Training Magazine's Top 100."
Deanne was a medical technologist and focused on medical research. During that time in her life she was a member of the three-member research team that first discovered the cancer link to secondhand smoke. Their work was published in the prestigious medical journal The Lancet.
Deanne was a conflict mediator during the first Gulf War Crisis
Her multicultural training and research extends across 28 countries and 52 cultures.
Deanne is certified as a Corporate Coach Instructor
Highly Acclaimed Keynote Speaker
Sales and business expert and consultant, Bob Zinsser, teaches salespeople and business owners to develop truly successful sales strategies and systems. Now you can have access to the great mind of this sales superstar and gain insights and tips that will help YOU dramatically increase your sales and your income. Join Bob, co-hosts Jim Hamlin and Scott Zimmerman and me, and spend an hour with some of the greatest sales minds in the world!
Join Stephanie Scheller as she explores the importance of education, and the various types of education that will change your life! As a young lady with both a bachelors degree anda degree from the University of Life, she is passionate about education and the value it adds, and how to take best advantage of it! As sales-minded individuals, it's important that we are always continuing our education, growing our knowledge and staying connected with those who can help us grow.
Stephanie will be speaking from personal experience about the value of education in a traditional sense, and the importance of searching for education outside of the hallowed halls of a school and how to constantly be on the hunt for educational opportunities.
Education is one of the three keys to success, and today we're excited to bring you one step closer to finding your ultimate success!
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (22 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (7 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (0 chatters)