SORT BY Relevancy
workplace safety expert Steve Cohen discusses "Training that Transfers, his new book from ATD Press with '50 High Energy Activities to engage the workforce?"...BEING SURE TRAINING HAS AN IMPACT!
Smartbrief Education presents SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER TRAINING ONLINE AT UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS (MN) . UST's Jo Montie, Director of Special Ed Online Programsand Professor Dr. Lynn Stansberry-Bresnahan on how UST's online program can help prepare teachers for facilitating meaningful inclusion.
www.ustspecialeducation.com www.smartbrief.com @sbeducation
SmartBrief's Workforce Editor James DaSilva. How K-20 education is developing the future workforce and how corporations and schools must work together to develop it.
Are you and your team prepared for all the challenges 2015 will bring? In this episode, your host, Honey Shelton, talks to Mary Beth Guard about topics that are going to shake up the financial world. Mary Beth is an attorney, co-founder of bankersonline.com and executive manager of BOL Insiders. Listen to her unique insights in this first episode of Training Matters! You'll want to train your staff to be fully prepared for these upcoming changes!
One of the significant promises of big data in education is to predict and prevent student failure. Of course we want to see learners succeed and data can help us with that as well, however, catching students before they get lost or even drop out is essential. Some visionaries see technology as driving learning through increasingly intelligent prompts, assessments of learning, and directing learners to ever more complex and advanced concepts… all driven by models for learning driven by student generated data. More recently many educational leaders have a more holistic view of data and recognize that while we need to educate the whole child, we need to also look at information about the whole child to diagnose and address learning deficiencies and help students on a path where they can be successful. Beyond their inherent interest in helping children, educators and the institutions in which they work are being held accountable to show learner progress. In this show we will explore the many different kinds of data that can be used to monitor student progress, identify those who require assistance, and the systems that make sense of those data to support educators and parents in driving student success.
Guests at the table:
Barbara Clements, Consultant at ESP Solutions Group
Dan Ginsberg, VP Global Product Strategy at Pearson
Bill Meade, Data Science Director at Neal Analytics
To keep up to date, subscribe to the show at edtabletalk.org
Ideas for future show topics? Tweet us @edtabletalk.
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN IN OUR DISCUSSION ON SUNDAY DECEMBER 14, 2014 AT 8:PM EST BY CALLING 347-850-1533 FOR AN EPISODE ENTITLED "INITIATIONS W/O EDUCATION & TRAINING: WHAT HAS IT DONE" ON TRUE TALKS WITH OFAE OFAE.
ARE YOU INITIATED TO ANY FORM OF AFRICAN SPIRITUALITY AND NOT TRAINED NOR EDUCATED INTO THE MYSTERIES OF YOUR ORDER? IF SO, WHAT HAS THIS SITUATION DONE FOR YOU OR TO YOU? HAVE YOU MADE ANY PROGRESS IN BEING IN YOUR ORDER, MAY IT BE IFA OR ORISA INITIATIONS? HAVE IT BEEN A FINANCIAL BURDEN TO YOU? DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL AREA OF INTEREST THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TRAINING IN? ARE YOU MAKING ANY PREPARATIONS IN OBTAINING YOUR GOALS.
IFA/ORISA LIFE HAS MANY AREAS FOR TRAINING. FOR EXAMPLE, DIVINATION, IFA ODU VERSES, RITUAL SONGS AND PRAYERS, DRUMMING, FOOD PREPARATIONS FOR ORISA, HERBAL PREPARATIONS, DANCES FOR ORISA, CLOTHING FOR CEREMONIES, RIGHTS OF PASSAGES, METAL WORK, CRAFTS & MAKING OF IMPLEMENTS, INITIATIONS, CEREMONIES, ETC. ARE YOU PROFECIENT IN ANY OF THESE AREAS?
WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WOULD TAKE IN ORDER FOR YOU TO LEARN? DO YOU HAVE A STUMBLING BLOCK TO FINDING A TEACHER OR MENTOR? WOULD YOU PREFER AN EDUCATIONAL SETTING AS OPPOSE TO A ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING? DO YOU THINK WE NEED SCHOOLS THAT OFFER SUCH TRAINING?
YOUR COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. LOOKING FORWARD TO COMMUNICATING WITH YOU!
This show is in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and his peaceful efforts. May all people be known for the content of their character and not the color of their skin!
Special Guest: Dr. Shonta M. Smith, Educator, Author, Speaker, Professional Coach
Tune in as Dr. Smith shares information about how your children's character and education are connected. We will also discuss:
some of the many influences on character and
how parents can assist their children in developing their character so that it leads to academic success.
Feel free to call in with your questions and/or comments!
For more information, visit Dr. Shonta Smith International at: http://www.drshontasmith.com
Also, contact Dr. Shonta M. Smith at: 314-454-1149 or email@example.com
Special thanks to our Individual Sponsors, Eddie & Maxine Jordan, II
Special thanks to our Corporate Celebrity Sponsor, Mr. Willie Moore, Jr. Founder of WILFLO Music & The Young, Fly, & Saved Movement: http://www.williemoorejr.org
If you would like sponsor a show, please contact Host Dr. Carletta D. Washington at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Education 4 All, Inc. visit: http://www.education4allinc.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (460 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (11 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- ARAIG (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Jess Inspirational 808 (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)