SORT BY Relevancy
Join Kenneth and Cheryl as they bring Sickle Cell awareness to the forefront. After the loss of their 15-year old daughter Kristina, they made it their mission to help educate other families about this disease through an annual family event. This year's event will be held at City Hope Bible Church (5868 W. Florissant; St. Louis, MO) on March 19, 2014, at 6:00pm CST. There will be light snacks, Sickle Cell testing, poetry, face painting, door prizes, & MORE! The event is FREE & Open to ALL ages!
Call in to ask questions and/or share your experience with this disease.
For additional host events, please visit: www.educationfourall.com.
*To be a future guest and/or sponsor an episode, please contact the host at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (33 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Jay King Network (16 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- SILVIA CASABIANCA (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- MarlyBird (1 chatters)
- oh crap with jamie (1 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BetaBeatRadio (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (1 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (1 chatters)