SORT BY Relevancy
Rev. Edie Weinstein, LSW (a.k.a. Bliss Mistress) is an ‘opti-mystic who views life through the eyes of possibility. Her creative, career and spiritual paths have led her to become a writer, speaker, interfaith minister, reiki master, clown, greeting card text writer (for Kathy Davis Designs/Recycled Paper Greetings) and social worker. She engages in life fully, inviting others to join her.
As a guide, she holds a mirror up to those with whom she works, so that they may see their own beauty and discover their own answers. She is available to speak to your business, health care organization, school, faith and community group.
From 1988-1998, along with her husband Michael, she co-published Visions Magazine, a monthly magazine focusing on alternative health, psychology & spirituality. During that time she interviewed such notables as Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Grover Washington, Jr., Olympia Dukakis, Ben & Jerry, Patch Adams, Shirley MacLaine, Kenny Loggins and Dennis Weaver.
A free-lance journalist, her writing has been printed in publications and on sites such as The Huffington Post, Elephant Journal, Beliefnet, Identity, Inner Child Magazine, New Visions, Holistic Living, Conversations, Bellesprit, The Whirling Blog, The Doylestown Intelligencer, The Philadelphia Inquirer, YogaLiving, Wisdom, Mystic Pop, In Your Prime, the “What The Bleep Do We Know?” website and The Bucks County Writer. She has been interviewed by the Philadelphia Inquirer, Fox 29 news, CBS 3 news, WWDB 96.5 and National Public Radio as well as numerous blog talk stations. She is extremely comfortable on both sides of the microphone.
Join Belle and Gina along with the awesome Edie Weinstien. Tonight we will be learning about vulnerability and authenticity ala' Brene' Brown. We will be discussing 'what a difference a year makes, since Edie's 55th birthday is Sunday. In the past year, she has launched her radio show, added new writing gigs, including Bellesprit, Elephant Journal and Huffington Post, has faced fears and leaped (if not tall buildings in a single bound) hurdles in hop, skips and jumps.
Edie Weinstein is an opti-mystic who sees the world through the eyes of possibility. She wears many hats...sometimes all at once. She is a colorfully creative journalist, entertaining motivational speaker who inspires people to live juicy. She is also an interfaith minister, licensed social worker, BLISS coach, radio show host and the author of The Bliss Mistress Guide To Transforming The Ordinary Into The Extraordinary.
in Self Help
Inspiration Nation host, Teresa Morrow, welcomes minister, reiki master and author, Edie Weinstein, aka The Bliss Mistress.
Rev. Edie Weinstein, MSW, LSW is a renaissance woman and bliss mistress who delights in inviting people to live rich, full and juicy lives.
Edie is an internationally recognized, sought after, colorfully creative journalist, interviewer and author, a dynamic & inspiring speaker, licensed social worker , bliss coach & interfaith minister. She speaks on the subjects of wellness, relationships, spirituality, sexuality, creativity, time management, recovery, body image, mind-fullness, self esteem, stress management, re-creating yourself, recovery from trauma, caring for the caregiver, loss & grief. She is a frequent guest on radio & tv & enjoys being on the other side of the microphone.
in Self Help
Edie Weinstein speaks with The Flower Lady; Patricia Gallagher who has, to date handed out over 21,000 beautiful bouquets to those in nursing homes, senior programs and shelters. Learn how she commits Random Acts of Flowers and how you can get involved.
Imagine the delighted looks on the faces of those to whom Patricia delivers love in floral form as they light up, since many feel forgotten and lonely. Hear how her own challenges and losses contributed to her turning sorrow into sweetness for herself and others.
Patricia Gallagher is the author of seven books. She has appeared as a guest on the following shows: Oprah Winfrey, Sally Jessy Raphael, The CBS Early Show, Maury Povich, QVC, The 700 Club, CNN, CNBC, Financial News Network, Interview with Joan Lunden, and hundreds of other interview shows. She was contacted by the Dr. Phil Show for her most recent book, No More Secrets – A Family Speaks about Depression, Anxiety, and Attempted Suicide. She founded the non-profit Happy Flower Day Project 15 months ago. More than 21,000 beautiful bouquets of flowers have been donated to nursing home residents and others who needed a surprise in their day. www.patriciausa.com
Edie Weinstein, MSW, LSW (Bliss Mistress) is a colorfully creative journalist and interviewer, internationally known transformational speaker, licensed social worker and interfaith minister.
in Self Help
Edie Weinstein speaks with author, life coach and spiritual teacher, Brian Piergrossi about Insight, Inspiration, Peace and Passion. Who wouldn’t want more of that in their lives?
Some important questions to ask yourself: Are you open to living in the now, with full out intensity, holding nothing back? Do you desire more intimacy in your life? What would it mean to be completely enlivened? These states come through being at ease and authentic with yourself. The core essential intimacy is an unconditional, unmitigated relationship with yourself as the innocent ground of being, moment by moment. It is only through the soil of this core intimacy with yourself that intimacy with another can naturally arise and bloom like a flower.
Brian Piergrossi is the author of The Big Glow which is an invitation to uncover the brightest light, "the big glow", shining within your own soul, to relax and open into a new dimension of living., and The Wow of the Now (which is the second book of meditations, prayers, insights and poems articulating a new, unique spiritual teaching for the 21st Century) www.thebigglow.com
Edie Weinstein, MSW, LSW (Bliss Mistress) is a colorfully creative journalist and interviewer, internationally known transformational speaker, licensed social worker, interfaith minister, Bliss coach and the author of The Bliss Mistress Guide To Transforming The Ordinary Into The Extraordinary.
Listen to archives and download on iTunes
CLICK HERE FOR SHOW LISTINGS!!!
Edie works at "By Divine Design".. she studied social work... and has an awesome message to share with us.
Edie was with Anna on another radio show when they discussed self-esteem and on the spot it was agreed that the topic and what Edie does deserves more in-depth discussion. So join us to hear more about Edie and her wondeful journey.
Listen live on www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
or listen by phone by callin 1-661-554-9121...
Join Bill for this Special Show: featuring Edie Weinstein from 10 AM - 12 Noon, Saturday ~ July 6, 2013.
Workshop Facilitator and Speaker (1988-present) Offering classes and workshops for professional audiences, including CEU classes for Social Workers and other allied clinicians. Offering life enhancing presentations for the general public on subjects such as transformation, recovery, creativity, wellness, sexuality, relationships, loss and grief, stress and time management and spirituality. Published Author: The Bliss Mistress Guide To Transforming the Ordinary Into the Extraordinary. Collaborations with others, including Meant To Be (Barry and Joyce Vissell) and more.
Rev. Edie Weinstein, MSW, LSW is a Renaissance Woman and Bliss Mistress who delights in inviting people to live rich, full, juicy lives.
Edie is an internationally recognized, sought after, colorfully creative journalist, interviewer and author, a dynamic & inspiring speaker, licensed social worker , bliss coach & interfaith minister.
She speaks on the subjects of wellness, relationships, spirituality, sexuality, creativity, time management, recovery, body image, mind-fullness, self esteem, stress management, re-creating yourself, recovery from trauma, caring for the caregiver, loss & grief. She is a frequent guest on radio & tv & enjoys being on the other side of the microphone.
Buckle up for a fun and inspiring time!
Edie Weinstein is a work in progress, like everyone else on the planet; the artist of her own design and the mistress of her own bliss. She is a career journalist with 23 years’ experience interviewing some of the most amazing movers and shakers on the planet, including Ben & Jerry, Shirley MacLaine, Ram Dass, Michael Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Alan Cohen, Karen Drucker, Judith Orloff, Louise Hay, Marianne Williamson, Dan Millman, Wayne Dyer, Elizabeth Lesser, Arielle Ford, Debbie Ford, SARK, Bernie Siegel and His Holiness the Dalai Lama. In addition, she is an interfaith minister, dynamic motivational speaker, opti-mystic, (seeing the world through the eyes of possibility), transformational coach, social worker and PR Goddess. From 1988-1998, she was co-publisher of Visions Magazine.
She facilitates workshops; subjects include spirituality, transformation, recovery, weathering the winds of change, relationships, love, communication, co-dependence, stress management, time management, manna-festation, loss and grief, sexuality, re-creating your life. The presentations/workshops are experiential, interactive and lively. The style is conversational and dynamic. People laugh and cry. The workshops include music, movement, meditation, art, writing, small and large group interaction.
She writes a regular column for Wisdom Magazine called The Bliss Mistress Guide www.wisdom-magazine.com, a daily blog for the interfaith website Beliefnet, called the Bliss Blog http://features.beliefnet.com/blissblog and a weekly blog for VividLife www.vividlife.me, as well as a growing number of other venues.
The Bliss Mistress Gudie
Transforming the Ordinary
into the Extrordinary
Do you long for a life that sings and soars?
Do you have dreams & desires that light you up from the inside?
What what it would be like to be a human sparkler?
The Bliss Mistress Guide beckons you to take a step into the life you have always wanted-filled with love, abundance, adventure, success, healing, joy, healthy relationships, self exploration and fun.
Come along on a journey with the Bliss Mistress and learn to become Mistress or Master of your own bliss.
Join ArtSpark host Edie Baran as she talks with Janesville Little Theater's (JLT) Elsie Van Tassel, Steve Shaw, and Ryan Crandall, and John Boss of Rock River Repertory Theater. This lively discussion covered the why & how of theatre, personal stories, fond remebrances, and lots & lots of laughs!
in Self Help
The book of Exodus is one of the best known and most beloved of the entire Bible. It has inspired freedom seekers from Ben Franklin to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. But few realize that Exodus is also a parable, with a deeper, hidden meaning—the real "Bible code." If you'd like to understand the profound spiritual truths underlying the story of Moses, Pharaoh and the many miracles of Exodus, then come join psychiatrist, author and Course in Miracles teacher Dr. Bob Rosenthal as he shares the insights from his book, From Plagues to Miracles.
Robert Rosenthal, M.D. is the author of From Plagues to Miracles: The Transformational Journey of Exodus, From the Slavery of Ego to the Promised Land of Spirit (Hay House, 2012; http://www.fromplaguestomiracles.com). He is a board-certified psychiatrist and former Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry who specializes in the areas of relationships, psychological trauma, and the interplay between psychology and spirituality. He was a good friend of Bill Thetford, co-scribe of A Course in Miracles, and was one of its earliest students. He has served on the board of the Foundation for Inner Peace, publisher of the Course, since 1992.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (62 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (53 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (10 chatters)
- DDP Radio (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- The Vent Man (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)