SORT BY Relevancy
The Ecumenical Movement: is a movement for the unification of all the Protestant churches of the world, and ultimately, all Christians.
Rick Warren’s Ecumenism and “Chrislam”: In an article in the 2009 Orange County Register, Rick Warren is in full fellowship speaking to 8,000 Muslims at the Islamic Society of North America’s (INSA) annual convention in Washington D.C. Reports are that Warren did not share the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ. Warren states: "I am not interested in interfaith dialogue, I am interested in interfaith projects," He says "Talk is very cheap."
This quote below is from a Muslim “ecumenical” web site. The word Islam means “Submission.” They substitute the word “God” in place of Allah.
The time has come to purify and consolidate all the messages delivered by God’s prophets into one message, and to proclaim that henceforth, there is only one religion acceptable to God, [Allah] “Submission” [Islam] (3:19, 85). “Submission” [Islam] is the religion whereby we recognize God’s [Allah’s] absolute authority, and reach an unshakeable conviction that God [Allah] ALONE possesses all power; no other entity possesses any power that is independent of Him [Allah]. The natural result of such a realization is to devote our lives and our worship absolutely to God [Allah] ALONE. This is the First Commandment in all the scriptures, including the Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Final Testament. [Quran]
Jackie has a discussion with Susan Puzio on the subject of ecumenism and the formation of the mother harlot -- a more detailed report of the Clergy Summit held in May at Pat Robertson's Regent University. Originally aired on the Prophetic News blogcast on blogtalk radio.
The mainstream of Christianity is watering down the gospel.
Yet when you find your way out of that mess you find yourself in the midst of gangs of legalist. Is there any way to be in the war yet not of the world?
plus we will finish the bibles teachings on hell.
Everybodies favorite spiritual baby daddy is at it again!
In order to score political points for Mitt Romney, the Billy Graham Association has taken the Mormon religion off of their list of cults though the Mormons are as pagan as ever.
Unfortunately deep research into the history of Billy Graham's ministry will reveal his history of infidelity to biblical Christianity despite his fame and reputation.
I will be talking with Larry West.
We will be discussing how to really get active in the republican and democratic parties. Focusing on recent history with the Jefferson County Republican party.
Then we will focus on the the ecumentical movement and why I believe this is the wolf in sheeps clothing. Inotherwords why ecumencism is religious tyranny.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mikeisha (17 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (7 chatters)
- Aquaman (6 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- Help4HD (4 chatters)
- Hive Talk Live (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- The Portal (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- CARD READER BrendaBradshaw (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Moorish Light (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- knowurenemy (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (0 chatters)