SORT BY Relevancy
On this week's show we feature FAKE gurus and SMART moms. Now that is a fun combination. Sri Kumaré ~ The True Story of a False Prophet About Kumare:
"Sri Kumaré is a revered Yoga Master, often known to his contemporaries as Adarsha or "The Mirror." He is the current torchbearer of the Kumaré lineage and a respected, charismatic teacher of Yogic Science. Sri Kumaré is known for his youthful energy, transformative philosophy, and divine blessing."
Jody Sherman - CEO of ecomom Meet Jody Sherman. The founder of ecomom. Albeit a bit unusual for a man with no children to come up with the idea for a company dedicated to providing moms with easy access to the world’s best, healthiest products, it all started with a chance encounter of two moms at a local Whole Foods who were looking for healthier products for their families. It was upon meeting these moms that Jody was inspired and realized he could fuse two of his passion points; customer service and healthy living with his professional experience; a successful 20 year career in the digital space, to create ecomom.com.
Whether you are a GURU or a MOM, a little of both (or you LIKE both), please join us for this Friday's show!
To do so, please feel free to call anytime between 11 am – 12 om EST / 8 am – 9 am PST / 9 am – 10 am MST on Friday, June 29th One does not become a guru by accident. ~James Fenton
Carmen Stacier, the Chief Mom at "Diets in Review," a site dedicated to helping others shape a more healthy lifestyle, will join Maria. Then, Kimberly Pinkson, co-founder of EcoMom is here to talk about eco-friendly summer activites for children as well as green and effective sunscreen choices. Josie Rubio, associate editor of VIVmag, will come on next to discuss why we crave junk food. The Mom's Roundtable will be discussing, "what is the appropriate age to leave your child/ren home alone?" Finally, Chandra Truner, the executive editor at Parents Magazine is here to talk about the impact of fairy tale culture on little girls.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- EXOXPXPastor (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- THE SHAKEDOWN CREW (1 chatters)
- WeekdayswithMurph (1 chatters)
- Zach and Angela (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (0 chatters)