SORT BY Relevancy
eCareDiary's Co-founder Susan Baida will speak to caregiving expert, Margery Pabst, the co-author of Enrich Your Caregiving Journey, (winner of the 2010 "Caregiver Friendly Award") about new content programming to be launched by eCareDiary in 2012, expanding the scope to videos from New York City, Orlando and Pittsburgh.
eCareDiary will speak to Karyn Rizzo, author of "Aging in America Navigating Our Healthcare System" and patient advocate, about resources to help caregivers through varied health-related decisions such as choosing the right doctor, advanced directives, to name a few.
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Steven Warnock, Executive Director of Project-Compassion, an agency headquartered in Chapel Hill whose mission is to create community by organizing groups of volunteers to help those living with illness and their caregivers.
Join us when eCareDiary’s Co-Founder Susan Baida interviews Jill Kagan.
Jill is Program Director for Lifespan Respite Training at the ARCH National Respite Network and Resource Center. She also serves as Chair of the National Respite Coalition, the policy division of the ARCH National Respite Network.
The mission of the ARCH National Respite Network and Resource Center is to assist and promote the development of quality respite and crisis care programs; to help families locate respite and crisis care services in their communities; and to serve as a strong voice for respite in all forums.
Jill represents NRC on national coalitions and has served on national advisory boards, including the Advisory Committees for the AARP Caregiver Coalition Research Project and the National Council on Disability’s Livable Communities for People with Disabilities.
On Tuesday, May 24th at 2pm EST, Susan Baida, Co-Founder of eCareDiary will interview Dr. Rein Tideiksaar.
Rein Tideiksaar, Ph.D., PA-C, is the president of FallPrevent, LLC, a consulting company that provides educational, legal and marketing services related to fall prevention in the elderly. Dr Tideiksaar is a gerontologist (health care professional who specializes in working with elderly patients) and a geriatric physician's assistant. He is the author of several books and multiple scientific articles devoted to the topic of fall prevention/mobility enhancement and has spent more than 30 years working with older people and their caregivers in helping to prevent falls and preserve mobility.
Dr. Tideiksaar has directed numerous research projects on falls and has developed fall prevention programs regionally, as well as in assisted living, home care, acute care hospital, and nursing facility settings. In addition, Dr. Tideiksaar has presented numerous lectures and seminars on fall prevention to nurses, physicians, physical/occupational therapy, and many other venues world-wide.
Dr. Tideikssar recently wrote a guest blog for eCareDiary called, “Beating Gravity: Avoiding Falls in Elders.”
Susan Baida & John Mills invite listeners to visit their website http://www.eCareDiary.com - a central, no-cost portal for all things aging. Visit the blog, products page, legal docs, etc. at the eCareDiary websitehttp://www.eCareDiary.com
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Heather Von St. James, a seven year Mesothelioma cancer survivor and Cameron Von St. James, advocate for the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance about handling emotional and physical pressures while caring for your partner.
Join Host Live Chats
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (12 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- TimBinnall (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Lash Addict Radio (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (3 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- BevNat OnlineRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HomeTeam (2 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- HoneySoul (1 chatters)
- INCITE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- BlockStar Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (0 chatters)
- Go-Rilla Warfare Radio (0 chatters)