SORT BY Relevancy
On this first episode of Eating for Meaning on Blog Talk Radio, Dr. Millie will describe the 4 steps to Remember your N.A.M.E. Eating for Meaning has 4 principles to help you reach your nutrition goals. These principles are Nutrition, Adventure, Mindfulness and Epigenetics.Learn what they are and how they will improve your relationship to food.
We will also discuss the first tool in Eating for Meaning- The Diet Diary.
Join Dr. Millie as she interviews Dr. Marilou McIntyre, a two-time cancer survivor, on the secret of her success. Each special guest, a leader in their own field, will reveal something about their own eating habits from which Dr. Millie will make a teaching point.
I can't wait to hear what Dr. McIntyre is eating what and why...
Join us on Saturday, September, 27th, 2014 at 10:00 AM EST for a special podcast edition about eating disorders among female baby boomers.
The episode is especially important if you or your loved one suffers from obesity or an eating disorder such as anorexia, bulimia, or bulimarexia.
Hosted by Dr. J. Renae Norton, Clinical Psychologist and Director of The Norton Center for Eating Disorders and Obesity in Hyde Park, a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio.
Take the eating disorder survey HERE.
Questions? Contact Dr. Norton HERE.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- IWS Radio (14 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (9 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- The Human Solution Live (3 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (3 chatters)
- Sage Crossroads (3 chatters)
- Food Nation Food Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- DeAnna On Design (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The RebelBroker (1 chatters)