SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for this episode of Big Blend Radio’s EAT, DRINK and BE MERRY show, airing live form the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona. Featured guests:
- Chef Ivan Flowers, the Five Star Executive Chef of Top of the Market in San Diego, CA discusses using fresh herbs in cooking, and shares his recipe for Tomato Confit with Thyme.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, husband-wife food and wine experts, with Ruth the author of 'Cooking with Love: Ventures Into The New Israeli Cuisine', discuss wine storage, serving wine, and wine tasting parties.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of EatDrinkBeMerryMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Eat, Drink & Be Merry show, airing live from the Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau in Yosemite’s Gold Country.
Featuring interviews with farmers, chefs, winemakers and distillers, and restaurateurs, plus, news on events such as the 2014 World Ag Expo and California Restaurant Week, this show focuses on the agriculture, food and drink of California including the regions of San Diego County, Tuolumne County in the Yosemite region, and Tulare County in the Sequoia area.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of EatDrinkBeMerryMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s food & drink show airing live from Historic Seven Sycamores Ranch in Ivanhoe, CA.Featured Guests:- Chef Lance Seeto – Executive Chef for the award-winning Castaway Island resort in Fiji, author of “Coconut Bliss: inspiration and the foods of life from ancient Fiji”, international food & travel writer, TV host.- Ed Phillips – Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Porterville, CA- Ann Mah – Journalist & author of ‘MASTERING THE ART OF FRENCH EATING: Lessons in Food and Love from A Year in Paris’- Bob McKellar & Pam Estrada – Family Farm Fresh CSA, Tulare County, CACooking Tips:- Debbie Mansheim - Bard Date Company / Basket Creations & More- Leah Launey –Three Rivers B&B- Terri Bailey - Bailey's Palomar Resort
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of EatDrinkBeMerryMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio's EAT, DRINK & BE MERRY Show!Featured Guests:- Don Rosenberg 'Instant Organic Gardener' - Master Gardener & Co-Author of 'The Organic Gardener's Cookbook: Easy Growing Tips & Delicious Recipes for Your Home-Grown Vegetables' & Author of 'No Green Thumb Required, Organic Family Gardening Made Easy'- Chef Megan Lambert - Dietician & Senior Instructor at Johnson & Wales University in the College of Culinary Arts, and Co-Author of 'The Organic Gardener's Cookbook: Easy Growing Tips & Delicious Recipes for Your Home-Grown Vegetables'- Chef Jeremy Manley 'SoCal's Sustainable Chef' - Executive Chef of Jeremy's on the Hill California Style Bistro- Greg Richardson 'The Strategic Monk' - Certified Spiritual Director who hosts Southern California Craft Brewery Pilgrimages- Ruth Milstein - Author of Gourmand award-winning cookbook 'Cooking With Love: Ventures Into the New Israeli Cuisine'
Join Nancy & Lisa, publishers of EatDrinkBeMerryMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio food, wine and cooking show!
This episodes focuses on culinary destinations with featured guests covering:
- A Taste of California's Sequoia Region with Donnette Carter - Porterville Chamber of Commerce; Sandy Blankenship - Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Jennifer Davis - Monet's Restaurant; Brittany McMahan - Visalia CVB; Marti Woodmansee - La Belle Winery, Celeste Garrett - Mom & Pop's Lunch Box Diner, Derrick Brinkman - Bravo Farms, Kim Payne - Valhalla's, and more!
- Glorious Food of England with Glynn Burrows, owner of Norfolk Tours in England
- Wine Trippin’ in South Dakota with Linda Kissam 'Food, Wine & Shopping Diva'
After #EMPIRE Tune In To Shotz Magazine "Independent Wednesdayz" The #1 Show In www.land Listen Online or by Phone 213.943.3472 Press 1 to Speak with The Host Hott Doc and Special Guest!!! We Play And Say What The Other Stations Cant Play and Say!!! 213.943.3472 #LetGetIt
Friday Nite LIVE On Shotz Magazine Radio Call 213.943.3472 Press 1 Tune iN and Request Your Jam LetzGetIt!!
After ?#Scandal? Check Out Shotz Magazine Radio Tonight for
"After The Mardi Gras Special" @9p Tune In online or Call 213.943.3472 Press 1 To Listen From Your Phone
Find out what all went dwn this Year at Mardi Gras 2015!!
Shotz Magazine Got All The Juice! LetzGetIt
#LetGetIt #MardiGras2015 Shotz Magazine Radio LIVE @9P 2nite!! TUNE IN!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (33 chatters)
- Yada (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- churchfolk (15 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (7 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (6 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Bless Set Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (0 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)