SORT BY Relevancy
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian focuses on easy-peasy, plant-based recipes for quick and delicious weeknight meals. Then she’ll welcome singer-songwriter and vegetarian Laura Cheadle to chat about her music and more! Laura Theodore’s cookbooks are now available, including the new book: Jazzy Vegetarian Classics! Laura Cheadle, has four successful albums out. Ms. Cheadle has opened for The Jonas Brothers, Spin Doctors, Garland Jeffreys, John Oates/Hall and Oates, and Average White Band amoung others. Cheadle has been featured on ABC “TUNED IN" segment and NBC 10. Her music has been featured on the Hit Radio Station 93.7 where she was voted as "Best Female Singer of 2009" and "Best Female Artist of 2010." Because of her active charity work, Laura was named a "Super Woman of South Jersey" in South Jersey Magazine. Laura recently appeared and performed on the NBC 10!
You can be diabetic or pre- diabetic and still eat desirable delicious meals. In fact, you can prevent diabetes by eating them as well. Our award winning nutritionist, cookbook author and teacher guest,Robyn Webb, MS, is passionate about cooking well for health challenges, most notably diabetes. She has worked extensively with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and she can cook! Look forward to a show filled with her sample recipes from her many cookbooks, including the top seller, Diabetic Meals in 30 Minutes. Co-host, Carolina Jantac, RD (Kid Kritics Approved) will help us focus on feeding kids as we talk about Robyn Webb’s book, You Can Eat That: Awesome Food for Kids with Diabetes. We are going to cover it all for you!
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes acclaimed and bestselling vegan author, cook, and creator of VegKitchen.com, Nava Atlas. Nava will talk about her new book Plant Power, which celebrates the bounty of natural foods and teaches everyone—from committed vegans to those who just want more plants in their diet—how to implement a plant-based approach to their lives—easily, practically, and joyfully, every day. Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available and SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! “Taste” award-winning host Laura Theodore—with help from guests like Ed Begley Jr.—shows viewers how to cook easy, great-tasting vegan food for family and friends. Check local listings near you. Nava Atlas is the author and illustrator of many other well-known cookbooks, including Vegan Express, Vegan Soups, and Wild About Greens and she has written scores of articles on healthful cooking with natural foods, for Vegetarian Times, VegNews, Cooking Light, and numerous other publications.
SHOW NOTES: Our FINANCIAL FIERCENESS!™ series integrates our financial goals into our development plan for surpassing our goals. We deal with the specific issues we need to explore in order to achieve (and surpass) our financial goals. This episode is, "Be EASY To Work With (or be broke)."
What does this episode title mean?
1) You want money. People want to give you money. Why make it hard for them to do so?
One of the challenges that all professionals face is frustration at the self-sabotaging behaviors that some humans implement. The intersection of income and attitude is one of the most difficult for me to personally understand. I have worked as a mentor, coach, corporate trainer, speaker, consultant and attorney with people who lament their income. “I don’t make enough money!” “They don’t pay me what I am worth!” “My business is not doing well!”
Their frustration often stems from the fact that people build artificial blockades between their stated goal and their current situation. In other words, the most simple analysis is that the person wants money and someone else wants to give money away (by hiring an employee, purchasing a good or service, etc.).
2) We have all been on the side of the equation when we have money and are doing everything that we can to give it away and we are prevented from doing so. We walk into a store to purchase an item and no one that works there will help us. We walk into a restaurant to purchase food and drink and no one will seat us or serve our table. We desperately need more staff members for our business (we are swamped with more work than we can handle!), yet the applicants are late or don’t show up at all. We have to pay
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (43 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (13 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (10 chatters)
- Aquaman (9 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (6 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Healing House with Dr Ayleen (3 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- AmYisraelchairadio (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Chloe Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (1 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (1 chatters)
- Military Mamas (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Becoming Psychic Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- Southern Sports Central (0 chatters)