SORT BY Relevancy
Finding the right wedding favors — neither too cheap nor too grand — can be difficult. With wedding favors, the line between cute and kitsch is hin. If you either can’t or don’t decide to spend money on favors, then you should forego giving anything at all — it’s not necessary. With a little creativity, however, you can probably find or make the perfect favor.
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://leskofreeradio.com/ tells us how to start an easy no or low cost business in the instant gratification economy.
The scribe challenged Jesus with the question, "what is the greatest commandment?" Jesus' answer indicated that the whole person must love God without reservation. Such a person is whom God desires to to pray. Just as it requires a whole heart given to God to gladly and fully obey God's commandments, so it takes a whole heart to pray effectively. Prayer is therefore, no easy task because it requires the whole person to pray. Consequently, it is far more than simply bending the knee and saying a few random words. Praying is divine. So join us today for live prayer at 6:00 AM and eveyday Mon.-Fri. Dial 714 459-3963.
Join Host Live Chats
- Body of Christ (9 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (3 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Divine Mothers Living Will (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Apostle Lonnie Stocks (2 chatters)
- Back To Us (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (1 chatters)
- ministercythiamwilliams (1 chatters)
- Man for God (0 chatters)