SORT BY Relevancy
Finding the right wedding favors — neither too cheap nor too grand — can be difficult. With wedding favors, the line between cute and kitsch is hin. If you either can’t or don’t decide to spend money on favors, then you should forego giving anything at all — it’s not necessary. With a little creativity, however, you can probably find or make the perfect favor.
Celebrated Life Coach Tanya Riccobene joins Jill of JKFLASHY and myself on the blog to help you through the holidays
Even if you are excited and in love with your future in-laws it can be difficult to figure out how to fit into this new dynamic during the holiday, Sundays, or even fun days-
Maybe your fiance is struggling with fitting into your family dynamic...maybe you are having a hard enough time fitting into your own
Either way we'll get into with NYC Life Coach Tanya Riccobene, Certified Life Coach Master
Write in with questions or call to win my Day's Desk Signature Bride and Groom Tiffany Champagne Flutes...
firstname.lastname@example.org, Don't miss this Brides!
SHOW NOTES: Our FINANCIAL FIERCENESS!™ series integrates our financial goals into our development plan for surpassing our goals. We deal with the specific issues we need to explore in order to achieve (and surpass) our financial goals. This episode is, "Be EASY To Work With (or be broke)."
What does this episode title mean?
1) You want money. People want to give you money. Why make it hard for them to do so?
One of the challenges that all professionals face is frustration at the self-sabotaging behaviors that some humans implement. The intersection of income and attitude is one of the most difficult for me to personally understand. I have worked as a mentor, coach, corporate trainer, speaker, consultant and attorney with people who lament their income. “I don’t make enough money!” “They don’t pay me what I am worth!” “My business is not doing well!”
Their frustration often stems from the fact that people build artificial blockades between their stated goal and their current situation. In other words, the most simple analysis is that the person wants money and someone else wants to give money away (by hiring an employee, purchasing a good or service, etc.).
2) We have all been on the side of the equation when we have money and are doing everything that we can to give it away and we are prevented from doing so. We walk into a store to purchase an item and no one that works there will help us. We walk into a restaurant to purchase food and drink and no one will seat us or serve our table. We desperately need more staff members for our business (we are swamped with more work than we can handle!), yet the applicants are late or don’t show up at all. We have to pay
Losing weight can be easy, well easier anyway. You don't have to go it alone and you don't have to just "accept" that you will fail and have to start all over again.
Today, I will give you 4 strategies to help you get going, keep at it and finally succeed at losing the weight AND keeping it off. Learn the "tricks" and how to overcome the pitfalls with these 4 simple steps.
Today is the best day to start!
We cancelled 2/19 Episode due to the unfortunate DDOS attack of blogtalkradio-
We'll be back next Wedding Wednesday answering all your wedding planning questions- write in anytime email@example.com and Ask Day The Wedding Planner anything
Follow Us On Instagram for a Chance to win our Tiffany & Co Giveaway!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (43 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (8 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (7 chatters)
- Patriot Voices Radio (7 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (2 chatters)
- tlbethel (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- cres oneal (1 chatters)
- Energy Upstream (1 chatters)
- Heart to Heart with Anna (1 chatters)
- BOTTLED BUSINESS SENSE SHOW (1 chatters)
- Manufacturing Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical Showcase (1 chatters)
- Minister Patricia Dokes (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Alan and Mike Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (0 chatters)