SORT BY Relevancy
the becky book club is a series of episodes talking about various books. Also, Becky interviews authors as well.
Guest Bio: Kat Flannery's love of history shows in the novels she writes. She is an avid reader of historical, suspense, paranormal, and romance. When not researching for her next book, Kat can be found running her three sons to hockey and Lacrosse. She's had three books published and is hard @ work on her next.
Preview: Work of fiction first edition e book 5-30-2013. Money brings people to do things, miraculous things. LAKOTA HONOR takes readers on a heart-wrenching journey following the lives of a tenacious young woman and a dangerous tortured man. Surrounded by the brutality of greed & trapped by the savageness of vengeance, they are forced to make life and death decisions to save themselves and those they love. Kat gracefully weaves the complexities of a flawed 1800's community with the simplicity of two people searching for truth & redemption.
Title: Dana P speaks Talk Radio - Becky Book Club
Subject: Lakota Honor Guest: Kat Flanning Co-Host: Becky Green
Time: 11:00 - 11:30 p.m. EST every Thursday
Vibrant health is for YOU!
Welcome to the first program in this new health teaching series!
Did you know that sickness and disease ARE NOT a normal part of life? It's true! You were designed to live disease free all the days of your life!
Welcome to The Natural Health Club, a place to learn about natural ways that will help you to avoid and overcome sickness and disease and bring you health and wholeness in all areas of your life.
Rose Martin, a Doctor of Naturopathy and Certified Natural Health Professional. will help you find any areas that are out of balance, emotionally, physically, and help you to regain or maintain your health.
It's time to feel good again! Whether you are experiencing a health imbalance or you are feeling great, you will benefit from looking into natural holistic solutions.
Time: 11:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. est
Host: Becky Green
Subject: "The House by the Side of the Road" by Richie Jean Sherrod Jackson
Time: 11:00-11:30 pm EST every Thursday Becky will share from "This book that tells the story of a place, a time, and a people whose struggle and sacrifice of the road became a haven from the hostility raging all around us--from threats, jailing, beatings, and even death itself. It was a necessary stop for so many activist, and it is a necessary read for anyone interested in the Selma Movement."
Join Host Live Chats
- The J Ril Show (19 chatters)
- churchfolk (16 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (10 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (7 chatters)
- Stand As 1 (6 chatters)
- RotoRadio (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (3 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- Thepackerbackers (2 chatters)
- The Morning News with Danan (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- Charismatic Universalist (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Empowered Women (1 chatters)
- jmdewey60 (1 chatters)
- Michael D Green Jr (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Punch Drunk Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Coaching Lounge (0 chatters)