SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This isn’t your ordinary radio show, there is no one genre or category to put us in. We are going to discuss any and EVERYTHING. From education, culture and societal problems to relationship and sex, no topic is off limits. With topics such as real “black” culture, conspiracy theories, sex trends of our generation, young parenthood, and the truth about the prison system, you won’t want to miss it. Come join us Monday, every two weeks at 9 pm were we are not just discussing problems, we are contemplating solutions and striving to initiate action. E3 is for you, dedicated to being a more interactive show to give our listeners a chance to voice their opinions and have a platform to connect with one another as a community. Ethics. Education. Entrepreneurship.
Anna DeShawn & the QCrew host a weekly show for Queer People of Color (QPOC) around the country every Thursday at 8pm CT. We discuss culture, politics, music, and much omre. Only on E3 Radio.
Relationships ARE difficult... But they don't have to be a struggle... Creating a lasting bond in your relationship requires more than just the emotional high you get from falling in love... It takes effort... It takes work... But it also takes WISDOM... The person you are dating HAS to be 100% on your side... They need to be completely in your corner at all times... They need to be your BEST FRIEND... Find out why this is so important on today's episode of E3 Youth Relationship Coaching...
It happens in many relationships... We meet someone who we think is amazing... But after dating for a little while we begin to notice things about them that bother us... Little things, not Deal Breakers... None the less we find ourselves desiring the person we are falling in love with, or the person we already are in love with, to CHANGE... But is asking someone to change for us, really showing them love??? Find out in today's episode of E3 Youth Relationship Coaching...
Every one of us on some level has a desire to be loved... When it comes to relationships each situation brings new & exciting possibilities... But all too often young men & women find themselves in a relationship with someone who has had a difficult life... And instead of seeing the DANGER in having a relationship with that person, they instead find themselves attempting to RESCUE their new boyfriend or girlfriend from the pain of the past... While this sounds like a good thing & seems like something that would benefit the other person, rescuing most often leads to a lot of emotional pain & frustration for the individual doing the resuing... Relationships built on rescuing often fail more than they succeed... Discover why in this episode of E3 Youth Relationship Coaching...
in Video Games
Welcome back Sim gamers. We are happy to have you back with us for another show. Tonight we have quite a few topics to discuss. Below you will find a brief description of tonight's topics. In the second hour we will open up the floor to our callers. Like always we look forward to your calls, thoughts, and comments. Get ready for another great show, see you guys at 8pm est.
NHL 16 features - We will discuss the recent features that have been released for NHL 16. What do you like? What do you dislike? How impressed are you with the information that was released?
Sports titles catering to the casual audience - We will reflect on the video recently put out by fellow community member Resolve. How does this mentality affect the development of sports games? Is there a middle ground? Can sim and casual gamers co-exist?
Madden 16 and Joe Montana 16 screenshots - We will discuss how we feel about the recent screenshots put out by EA in comparison to what has been shown by JM16. We will also further discuss why we feel like you can't judge a game by a screenshot.
E3 trip and GoFundMe campaign - I, SimFBallCritic, will explain the reason why I'm going to E3 and explain the motive behind the GoFundMe campaign.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Tales of Hair and Hairy Tales (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)