SORT BY Relevancy
We're joined by Hip Hop Cookbook Founder Chef Daddy O.G. ! Plus our usual "Flashing Lights" topics of the week!!
Chef Daddy is a three-time felon and a survivor of the school of hard knocks. After this being his third bid, he was released from jail and decided to change his life around. Converting his street entrepreneur talents into a legal viable business using his will power, hip-hop, and chef skills, it equals the latest craze taking the country by storm. The hip-hop cuisine. There is always a turning point in a man’s life many times, you just do not know when and where it will take place. After running the streets for most of his life and being shot 14 times, when he was released from jail Chef Daddy decided to enroll into the New York Restaurant School in Manhattan, N.Y. With his drive and focus, Chef Daddy was an example to many students in his class where he ended up graduating on the dean’s list. When he finished school he worked under the world famous Bobby Faye “Iron Chef” from the food network channel.
Join Host Live Chats
- Red Velvet Media (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- THE SHAKEDOWN CREW (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- EXOXPXPastor (1 chatters)