SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we discuss great romantic destinations, resorts, amenities, and offers.
We'll have Gretel Del Junco Wedding Business Development Coordinator
Unique Vacations Inc. An Affiliate of the Worldwide Representative of
Sandals, Beaches and Grand Pineapple Beach Resorts on the show to discuss WeddingMoons, Vow Renewals, the different wonderful islands to get get married or spend some time with your loved one.
We'll discuss group amenities and packages.
We'll talk about many destinations and options both local and international that you can spend time with people you love.
Of course there will be travel news, shout outs for great customer service in the hospitality industry, and travel trends related to romance travel.
Meet our co-host, enjoy our Travel Fun Facts!
This episode we will discuss destinations, and resorts that focus on wellness travel. What is fitness and wellness travel, it's going to a place that helps you reset, revigerate, and reboot your life. This type of travel offers, fitness classes, healthy eating, quiet spaces for meditation and self reflection, and spa treatments. These type vacations are most frequented by people who value healthy lifestyles, but are also for those of us who are trying to get there, or for girlfriend getaways, and moms and dads who just need a break.
Travel News: Marriott Launches Love Travels a campaign that caters to LGBT community. Consumers booking travel early, already into summer 2015.
Meet Josh Oliver who has a dream of going to Disney World this Christmas with his family and best friend.
Travel Trends, how millennials determine their destination choices, experiental travel, obligatory travel on the rise.
This weeks show will be full of information and fun with Kelly Fontenelle- Clarke from St Lucia Tourists Board. Kelly will tell us all about what to do in St Lucia, the events and culture of this romantic and wonderful island. We'll discuss the history of St Lucia, and what makes St Lucia so popular and romantic.
Also, this week we'll discuss Carnival is bringing a new ship to Texas, and how you can still benefit from special promotions to the Caribbean this summer and fall, in our Travel News. Also, Funjet has added another feature to their already full list of great offers, wedding concierges.
Of course we will have Shellda's Fun Facts and Yolanda's local picks.
This is the first week of summer and summer travel is on everyone's mind. Most starting making plans months ago, some are just now starting to look. There is a way to still enjoy a summer vacation. Whether is limitless budget or a really limited one, there is still time to have a great time with your loved ones and friends.
Bucket list destinations according to the USTOA.
Travel locally within the state or the United States-destinations you dont really think about.
Be ready to pull the trigger when you've contacted an agent-Great specials for short periods of time
Things to do right here at home-Create your own tour, foodie tour, theme parks, spas, luxury hotels, water parks, etc.
Look for existing group trips to tag along
New Trend: Experiential travel-Traveling together and experiencing the destination
Travel News: The Four Seasons Punta Mita in the Riviera Nayarit has unveiled some new guest activities that go beyond the traditional offerings.
Are the seas becoming crowded with the mega ships
Todays topics will include another episode of making memories through travel. It's quite popular now to celebrate a birthday, graduation, anniversary, vow renewal, wedding, even divorce with a trip with friends and family. Celebration Travel is one of the hottest new trends in travel.
We'll also discuss multi-generational travel again because it falls withing the celebration travel realm.
How do you choose where to celebrate when it's a diverse group?
We will discuss the top celebration vacations.
How to plan a celebration vacation with many different budgets involved.
We will complete our discussion on the best hotels and vacations for multi-generations. Hints for grandparents traveling with grandchildren.
And finally children are the deciding factor when choosing a vacation for all.
Travel Trends this week and Travel News
Join us for Cruise Travel Talk every Saturday morning from10am-10:30am est, for
cruise travel planning tips, advice interviews and fun.
Join us every Saturday Morning, from 10am to 10:30am for the latest in the best travel deals available. We'll talk ocean cruises, river cruises, Caribbean destinations and much more. Feel free to call in at any time if you have any questions.
This Weeks Topic: Disney Vacations And Current Cruising Promotions
Show Date: 5/3/14
Las Vegas is known as much for its marquee hotels and casinos as it is for hotels within other hotels. Nobu at Caesars Palace, Four Seasons inside Mandalay Bay, the special hotel compound floors of the Aria and MGM Grand Las Vegas, and Hotel 32, located on the 32nd floor of the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino- Las Vegas. And that’s where this week's Travel Today with Peter Greenberg comes from, Hotel 32.
We’ll talk with veteran concierge to the stars, otherwise known as Stephen Gruner, about some of his outrageous Vegas guests. And we hear from former White House correspondent and current Vegas transplant, Rich Johnson, who takes us off the strip to some places you won’t find in the brochures or guidebooks. All that and more from Hotel 32.
Why to use a Travel Agent when you can book your travel needs online anytime?
Several reasons some of them is saving money and saving the most valuable thing (Time).
After listening to Let's talk events, you will change your mind and you will enjoy
using a good Travel Professional.
Maya Abdo began her career at the Travel Academy in Palm Springs, CA. It was there that she had the distinct privilege to work with the top leaders in the travel business including Anderson Travel Agency and Gadabout Vacations.
Shortly after that, in September 1993, Maya opened her own full-service travel agency in Palm Springs, CA, serving the desert area. She has since moved to the metropolitan Los Angeles area; working as one of their top consecutive salesperson for the Travel Department at Southern California Auto Club. She is the recipient of multiple service awards. The three years at the Auto Club further contributed to her knowledge and expertise.
Karen Duncan host of It's Travel Time with Karen and owner of Peeks Cruises & Tours discusses:
Travel Trends local and international destinations highlights, where to go this summer
Travel Pick of the Week-Royal Caribbeans latest ship the Quantum and it's new Dynamic Dining
Surprise Special Guest to discuss an upcoming event or new attraction
Upcoming Group Trips-Group trips to different destinations that listeners can be a part of.
Vacation agents Top Domestic and International Destinations Picks for 2014-Activities, amenities, and culture.
Upcoming Festivals and Events-The different festivals and events in the central Texas area for the month of April.
What's your travel personality-How to determine the best vacation picks for your personality. Knowing your personality will help you make the right decision.
Travel Question of the week: What's your favorite type of vacation?
Travel News-what's happening in the world of travel
Travel agent tips: Payment options and lock in rates
Karen will take calls from listeners on different questions related to vacation planning.
Join Archbishop Dr. Barbara Jackman as she share the dynamics of the Prayer Dynamite Book - Co authored with Archbishop Elect E. O. Kingsley.
Will Discuss - The purpose of the Book, The Dynamics of Prayer, The Prayer Points and How to get started using them to receive immediate results by using the prayer points.
Terranea Resort is located on the beautiful Palos Verdes Pennisula just south of Los Angeles. It’s known as LA’s premier oceanfront resort and the second you enter the property, you see exactly why it got this designation.
This week Peter Greenberg will broadcast from Terranea, which is celebrating its 5th anniversary. Located on the exact site that used to be home to Marineland, a theme park Peter himself remembers visiting fondly as a young boy, Terranea not only offers new and exciting things to do, but has an amazing history.
Peter is joined by Allan Franz, an anthropologist and professor working with the Palos Verdes Peninsula Land Conservancy who tells Peter all about the local history, including what famous show was shot right off the Peninsula in front of the hotel. Hint: One of the restaurants at Terranea is named after it.
He also gets a chance to meet some of the wild falcons that live at the center. Peter talks to Joe Roy who tells him all about the history of falcons in the area and why they stay.
You can listen to all of this and more on this week's epsiode of Travel Today with Peter Greenberg from Terranea Resort in Ranchos Palos Verdes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (33 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (7 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (6 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- WordBeat (2 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Own Your Career (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)