SORT BY Relevancy
We at Death By DVD recently were asked by a fan why we never use the movies title as the name of our new episodes! Well, that's a great question. Ya see, Hank and Nash like to come up with something creative, and alluring, something that will drag you in and make you want to listen to an episode. For example, the classic fan favorite : "You And A Monkey Started Aids!" where the boys discussed the Quintin Dupieux film "Rubber"
Huh.. Alright, we get your point. WELL, on this episode of Death By DVD we're going to be discussing the classic 1974...Uhhhh...Uhmm.. Ah, just tune in!
Despite being two highly trained weird-o horror-watchin'-monster-mad-men, this week on Death By DVD Hank and Nash return to talk about Netflix, FOR THE THIRD TIME! You know what that means?! That means they didn't put together any actual ideas for something of quality that they could discuss, so the boys will go through their accounts and rattle of nonsense.
If this write up doesn't appeal to you, don't feel bad. But just remember you're the reason why children get cancer.
Just when you thought it was safe to listen to a podcast.. Death By DVD returns!
This week the boys discuss a film they have referenced endlessly throughout the years, but haven't actually discussed! So, we proudly present thirty minutes of Hank and Nash rambling about the glory of Jaws, and the increasingly bad sequels.
Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again....
On this weeks lackluster episode of Death By DVD Hank and Nash discuss the first film in the "Cornetto and blood" trilogy, Shaun Of The Dead. In complete honesty, there isn't much to be said about the movie. It's absolutely hysterical, and despite the blood, guts, and zo-...well, you know. Those guys.. it's a charming, fun movie.
So, cheers to thirty minutes a pure slice of fried gold!
This week on Death By Dvd Hank and Nash will be discussing the refreshing 2012 disaster movie "Aftershock", a film brought to us by writer, producer and actor Eli Roth. Jeez, someones an over achiever.. Directed by Nicolás López, you know, that guy that did some other things, the boys will be sure to get massively off topic and rattle off some alarmingly insane things! If ya don't listen and send this link to ten friends in one month you'll recieve a horrible credit rating! Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!!!
This week on Death By DVD Hank and Nash discuss Romero's Land Of The Dead, so strap into your seats and hold on for dear life as if it was Matthew Broderick driving in Northern Ireland, because we're gonna rant and rave.
Death By DVD returns after two weeks off to discuss Sexy Beast, a quaint sincere movie about several British farmers who decide to go on a fun filled adventure to the big city, with gut busting laughs and a warm surprisingly comforting tone, Sexy Beast will leave you and your family saying "Gee Golly!"
OR something like that...
In this episode of the Doom and Bloom™ Survival Medicine Hour, Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy talk about getting medical training inexpensively, peanut allergies, and how to survive an avalanche. They also share some tips from listeners, as well as introduce their latest DVD, The Guide to Survival Medical Supplies.
Actress and newbie to the Scream Queen scene Bianca Barnett is good enough to stop by and have a chat with the crew of Death by DVD. Barnett will discuss her acting roles as well as the genre of horror and how she feels about it and being a part of it. Hank and Nash will probably sit there drooling. I mean really, what is a classy, smart and attractive lady like Bianca doing talking with a couple of basement dwelling trolls such as ourselves? It's a big day for Death by DVD. This may be the first time we have sat down with a woman and she doesn't run away screaming (or in most cases laughing). Then again it is a 90 min show and anything can happen.
This week Hank and Nash discuss the delightful Swiss Surrealist, Hans Rudolf "H.R" Giger. The dearly departed leaves behind a magnificient legacy, specializing in morbid fantasy, biomechanical bizzarities and a rather macarbe look at the bleak industrialized future, H.R Giger shall stand permanently as an icon of the strange.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (26 chatters)
- NTEB (25 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (13 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- RHeart (6 chatters)
- William Telltale (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Relationship Realities with Lady K (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (2 chatters)
- womenradio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Crawdad (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Lavinia Masters (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- My Rays of Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)