SORT BY Relevancy
80% of your family business success is a result of your ability to lead with emotional intelligence (EQ). If you don't know what it is, or how to use it to build teams and accomplish work through others, then you're missing major opportunities to grow your business and family.
Learn more on my blog: daphnemallory.blogspot.com. Like me on Facebook:
Daphne Mallory, Esq. is an Entrepreneur Magazine Contributor, media personality, and international speaker and trainer on Family Business.
Billboard Magazine described Daphne as "Engaging Fans... Forging a New Path." Her work and life has been featured on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC, The Dr. Oz Show, Self Magazine, Woman's Day, Essence Magazine, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly, Brown Alumni Magazine, Black Enterprise and more.
She is the radio and television talk show host and producer of Family Business with Daphne Mallory on 103.9 FM KDKI and KSAW-ABC. She appears as a guest expert on other television and radio programs. She has written over 1,000 articles for national and web publications.
She is originally from Liberia, one of the poorest countries in Africa. Her father was sent to Oxford University by his company which paved the way for her to attend school in London after his return, as a child, and alone. She learned to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and leadership skills to survive in three different countries: Liberia, England and the United States.
She serves on numerous boards and is passionate is proud to be a member of Rotary International.
Wednesday’s The-American-Family.com BlogTalkRadio will feature the Squire Bin Forever as it is his 385th birthday in a couple of weeks. He shares many of his thoughts about human communication, families, especially The Seven Dwarf’s and Snow White and Life’s Lessons from the Game of Golf.
Professor T.K. follows the Squire with a show from his series: “A Father’s Perspective”.
The Squire starts off part three of the hour talking about his life history, being an “X” man and some of the Colonial Leader families with who he spent time. Today’s focus is on George and Martha Washington, Patrick Henry and a bit on the Benjamin Franklin Family.
The Squire will hang around a bit for your questions and comments. Call-in at 347-327-9168 to get on the show live. Full listening instructions are at www.The-American-Family.com
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (13 chatters)
- Freedom Talk Radio Free Hosts (8 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (8 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (4 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 65796 (1 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- somewhereinvegas (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- PrayerWarriorFor You (1 chatters)