SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
April Fisher has been in the DUI business for enough years to know the “ins and outs” of the process. All kinds of folks get DUIs and most don’t know what they’re stepping into. They don’t know the rules and they don’t understand the treatment process. Most know only that they have been stopped and charged with driving while intoxicated but have little idea of the costs, the steps to completion or the long term consequences. Most had forgotten that driving is a privilege not a right. Join us this week for an in-depth discussion of the DUI process.
DUI Laws continue to get tougher, and the ramifications of getting caught operating a vehicle after drinking are reaching new heights (or depths.)
This week, veteran trial attorney in NJ and PA, SAUL SEGAN, discusses at length the more recent practice of both states in insisting on an ignition interlock device to test drivers before they get behind the wheel. And he does it with Robert Ramsey, Esq. of Trenton, a true legal scholar, who is responsible for educating lawyers in developing trends in the law. There are a million reason why people should NOT take the chance of driving under the influence or after drinking or taking narcotics, but here is another ugly consequence to further dissuade drivers from combining the two or more activities. This program will help DUI lawyers as well as potential offenders avoid disaster.
Wed at 8PM - IT's YOUR LAW
ALERT! You and your loved ones need to listen in to this program. Make sure your teenagers have a chance to listen by visiting the archived show at their conveinence.
In South Carolina there were 14,742 DUI arrest in 2013. In 2010 there were 10,228 deaths involving DUI in this country. In any given year more than 700,000 are injured.
In South Carolina, fifty per cent of all traffic fatalities are alcohol related. South Carolina is second only to Texas. In America, if you are between the ages of 18-24 you are more likely to die from an alcohol related accident than any other cause.
Join me at 7am-8:30am EST at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/inthepicklebarrel
After tragedy struck not only Ryan and his family in 2003 but to the whole community by losing his best friend after a drunk driving accident. Ryan Hilliard decided to take this horrible misfortune to do what he could to prevent a similar type of tragedy from ever happening again to his audience. It’s not often that someone can take a tragedy and turn it into a positive message, however; that is what Ryan Hilliard has done, as he reaches out to audiences as an inspirational and motivational speaker through his organization "The DUI Experience"
in Self Help
Did you get a DUI? We will help you if you are in Los Angeles. Know your rights. The 1st amendment says our government and religion need to be kept separate. So how and why is this happening?
Drug Court began in 1989 in Florida and then in 1990 in California. Listen, edcuate and call us for some great literature that we will send you and you too can change what is happening in our Courts. Monica Richardson is an advocate for change and freedom from Court Ordering to any 12 step meeting.
Know your rights! Fight Back!
The Fox Valley Law Center Update is a monthly Internet radio podcast focused on sharing news, tips and trends in complex legal issues facing our friends and neighbors in Chicago area. This series features attorneys and guests of The Fox Valley Law Center, the general practice law firm conveniently located at the Westfield Fox Valley Law Center in Aurora, Illinois. Today’s guest is Nicole Sartori who shares basics and updates in Illinois DUI law and how she helps injured clients with traffic and criminal cases.
Interview questions and topics covered on this show:
About Nicole Sartori and her background in traffic, DUI and criminal law; The basics the general public should understand about traffic stops and checkpoints; How an attorney works with clients and the courts in Illinois after and arrest and through trial; What should you do if you or a friend or family member is arrested and booked for DUI – next steps? In 2007, Nicole Sartori left the office of the Will County State’s Attorney to open up her own firm, the Sartori Law Office. In 2012, Nicole took a big growth step when she opened the Fox Valley Law Center, Ltd., a full service law firm serving all the needs of local communities. Nicole defends clients all over the greater Chicagoland area on traffic, misdemeanor and felony matters, and driver's license reinstatements. She is a published author in the Kane County Bar Associations Bar Briefs: The Road to Reinstatement. Nicole holds degrees with honors from both Western Illinois University and Chicago-Kent College of Law. http://www.foxvalleylawcenter.com/
Player conduct. Owner conduct. The last few years have seen a noticeable increase of actions on and off the field that has changed the landscape of certain sports franchises. Whether it be players getting suspended for drug use, sexual assault, DUI's, owners accused of driving under the influence of drugs, carrying illegal drugs, saying racist statements, being charged for sexual assault (Jerry Jones), doesn't seem that anybody is getting it. Why is that? Is it people don't care? They can't help themselves. Listen to the show, call in, speak your mind. Talking Atlanta Hawks, Indy Colts, Dallas Cowboys, Los Angeles Clippers and more.
Dr. George Hatoum Medical Director of Radiosurgery & Radiation Oncology at JFK Hospital.He is a recognized teacher and has had a distinguished career at such places as the Stratton VA Medical Center in Albany, NY and carries an appointment as an Affiliate Associate Professor of Clinical Biomedical Science
Glen Garvin veteran automotive services provider spending more than 20 years working with car dealerships nationally in improving their sales operations and marketing. He's avid student of social media and how car dealerships can work with today's consumers to make their shopping process easier and less painful
Gerald Lucas internationally recognized real estate expert & best-selling author and was named one of "America's Top Business Leaders" in Fast Company Magazine. He is the Founder & Managing Director of real estate investment company, Performance Property, LLC . His latest book, “Dare To Succeed”
George McCranie his practice in the areas of DUI and Criminal Defense. He is a nationally recognized Best Selling Author of the #1 best-sellingbook "Protect & Defend" and "The Authority on DUI Defense". He was awarded a "Golden Quill" award by the National Academy of Best Selling Authors . He is also a Global Ambassador of the National Academy of Best Selling Authors
Greg Herlean has personally managed over $500 million in real estate transactions. He has flipped 450 homes and 2,000 apartment units. He has also purchased and sold nine hotels. He founded Horizon Trust, a New Mexico based custodial company. He is also a sought after platform speaker on the topics of estate planning, capital development and investment growth through use of self directed IRA vehicles
Learn how to manage those pesky visits from the alphabet agencies such as the FBI and such, how to manage traffic stops, DUI check points and other hassles by the man. Live free. Do not comply. Go home safe. The Constitution is the law of the land, let me show you how to use it to your advantage.
Why me? I carried a badge for twelve years. I taught at the police academy for nine years. I've had FBI visits and didn't leave with them. Let me help you and your family.
With Tyler Spence on vacation, JD is rolling solo tonight with a one-hour show! Listen in as JD talks about the latest and greatest regarding YOUR San Francisco 49ers and takes Roger Goodell to task for his handling of the 9-game suspension of swagged out superstar linebacker Aldon Smith. JD will also take your calls LIVE and discuss all things football...so HAVE AN OPINION AND DON'T BE ANOTHER MINION!
The guys took some time off to take care of personal business but are back in time to talk NFL football. Of course they will talk Redskins football. Of course they will talk NY Giants football. They'll also take a quick look at the rest of the NFC East. But with Opening Day right around the corner, the fellas will talk about the off-field business that has been in the in the news including Mike Sam signing with the Dallas Cowboy, Wes Welker popping Molly at the Kentucky Derby and Jim Irsay eating a suspension for a DUI. Ed & Fuz will also talk Floyd Mayweather's upcoming rematch with "El Chino" Marcos Maidana as well as a potential match against Manny Pacquiao - which Ed will sneer at the notion of the fight ever happening. Finally, Ed eats crow - YET AGAIN - for the Kevin Love trade, which Fuz called a mile away a while back.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Annahilation (26 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (20 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- MABIM (12 chatters)
- The 720 Show (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (7 chatters)
- Truf Bros (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- DJ NIA BOOM (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- Live with TLGriffin (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Table Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)