SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to EDM Dj Mixes first Podcast. Today I am going to be featuring some of my favorite dubstep songs. I hope you enjoy it!
1. Ten Out Of Ten - Dilemn ft. Taiwan MC & Youthstar
2. Transitions - Dilemn
3. Shoot Me Down - Kayzo ft. Jenney Tormey
4. I'm Alive (MUST DIE! Remix) - Bourke & Vegas
5. Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix) - Krewella
6. Slap Me (Candyland Remix) - Kill Paris
7. Red Lips - Deorro feat. Pasha
Fresh new music not only gets you pumped up to work out but also hits the same amount of feel-good triggers that anticipating sex does.Different types of music have been known to make impacts on sexual behavior to different people and different ages. Types of music can calm people’s senses down or fire them up; it can also be something that arouses people.
Whether it's the Rap, Reggae or Rock, people like music for the same reason they like eating or having sex: It makes the brain release a chemical that gives pleasure, a new study says.
Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music that originated in South London, England. The music website Allmusic has described its overall sound as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals".
Today we are going to talk with young man who not only love to dance but is very passionate about this one from of dance call Dubstep. Xavier Bennett (Zay) has several YouTube videos showing his style of dubstep here in the USA.
Watch and then Subsribe to his YouTube. Link: bit.ly/Oq04q5
Join Host Live Chats
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (27 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (24 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (14 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- SeanHubbard (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- PrayerWarriorFor You (2 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hot HitzRadio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)