SORT BY Relevancy
Teen hosts McMillen, Sara, and Yanira discuss the dangers of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or while being distracted by texting or talking on the phone. Our guest is Phillip Rose, Underage Drinking Prevention Program Coordinator from Prevention Network.
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on one thought too many in egoism, drunk driving in a free society, dogs versus private property, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Does egoism suffer from 'one thought too many'?
Question 2: Should driving drunk be illegal in a free society?
Question 3: Do dog owners violate rights by allowing their dogs to poop on others' lawns?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
Today's encore Lunch With Phil Show focuses on the future of the auto industry and the role that empowered customer's will play using technology & social media.
Scott Davis, the President of Driving Loyalty - an automated datbase marketing platform serving the auto industry and the founder of a new software development group titled Business Problems And Solutions HQ - will interview Philip Zelinger who will be a guest on his own show. This pair of accomplished auto industry insiders will share their visions for the auto industry in a series of questions and answers posed by Scott to include:
What role will technology play in future retail operations for auto dealers
How will social media empower customers in their shopping experience
What is the future for brick and mortar dealerships vs. online showrooms
Men of Judea and all who are staying here in Jerusalem, listen. I want you to understand: 15 these people aren’t drunk as you may think. Look, it’s only nine o’clock in the morning! 16 No, this isn’t drunkenness; this is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Joel. 17 Hear what God says!
In the last days,
I will offer My Spirit to humanity as a libation.
Your children will boldly speakthe word of the Lord.
Young warriors will see visions,
and your elders will dream dreams.
18 Yes, in those days I shall offer My Spirit to all servants,
both male and female, and they will boldly speak My word. Acts 2:14-18
SFTVR Presents: "LIVE" @ Michigan Gingerman Raceway -HOOKED ON DRIVING!
How to Drive your CAR on this racetrack for under $500 ! Hooked On Driving (HOD) is a community of individuals who share a passion for driving their cars. Founded in 2004, HOD has the goal of being the first true, trusted national brand of performance driving programs, and is well on the way to accomplishing this goal. Hooked On Driving currently operates in 6 key regions of the U.S. including: Northern California/Reno, Northeast U.S., Florida, Great Lakes, Southern States, and the Pacific Northwest. Drivers are welcome to travel from one region to another and participate with their own cars, or contact the Region owner to arrange an "arrive and drive" rental. HOD is primarily focused on providing high performance driver training for those with capable cars, in the controlled environment of a race course – with NO competition or training for competition. All that is needed to participate is a safe, well maintained and reliable car, and an auto racing helmet with an SA 2005 designation or newer. There are some restrictions on driving convertibles – click HERE for the HOD policy on convertibles. - See more at: http://www.hookedondriving.com/first-timers#sthash.6dboO8Zr.dpuf
Week 3 is here and The Asylum has you covered. Listen in as we prepare you for all of the Week 3 action by looking at the headines, answerin the mail bag with Scott Fish, and taking your calls and chat room questions. We also give you up to the minute updates from our roving reporter, Dazed and Confused. Don't be left out in the cold this week!
Today's encore Lunch With Phil Show will review Autocon 2014, a self described "Dealer Generated Conference" for the auto industry, and why Driving Loyalty chose to exhibit there.
Driving Loyalty, an auto industry focused technology vendor, will be exhibiting their database marketing platform at Autocon 2014. The conference” will be held at The Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas September 03rd through September 5th 2014.
Educational sessions will focus on 15 different categories covering advertising, digital marketing, social media, retention, certified pre-owned and more. All-in-all, over 150 best practices will be shared over the course of the three days.
According to Philip, Driving Loyalty is uniquely qualified to address the subjects addressed at the conference. Their automated database marketing platform is powered by proprietary software and algorithms that have proven successful for over 200 auto dealers. Their solution includes targeted email, direct mail, PURL’s, an outbound call center and a newly introduced social marketing initiative.
About Driving Loyalty, LLC.: Driving Loyalty started as a family owned operation but several industry savvy investor partners have joined the company supporting their expansion and shift to the more comprehensive solution they currently provide. Driving Loyalty has been selected as “One of The Top Ten Companies To Watch” by AutoSuccess magazine for three years in a row.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Annahilation (50 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (40 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (11 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Bully Block Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- THA BOOM SHOW (0 chatters)