SORT BY Relevancy
Teen hosts McMillen, Sara, and Yanira discuss the dangers of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or while being distracted by texting or talking on the phone. Our guest is Phillip Rose, Underage Drinking Prevention Program Coordinator from Prevention Network.
Join Garrett for tons of fun as he welcomes Jody Iorns, Executive Director of MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) for the San Francisco Bay Area. Jody will be sharing a great message and helping you talk with your teens about the benefits of staying sober! Call in with your questions or comments @ 323 657-1493. It all happens LIVE on Thursday starting 10est/7pst. LISTEN! SHARE!
WTF Radio will explore the pitfalls of how drunk drivers are the #1 killer of under 18 year old youth and how the BAC (blood alcohol concentration) system is designed so that nearly all responsible drinkers break the law despite responsible consumption. The way the BAC system is set up is much like ticketing bicyclers for exceeding a posted 15 mph speed limit on a beach boardwalk in California. One should ask: "How are cyclists to abide by a system which measures speed when bi
Garrett replays a BEST OF featuring Jody Iorns, Executive Director, with MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving). Jody's POPULAR segment from last week was requested by listeners to hear again - and Jody's statistics on Teenage Alcohol and Drug use will open your eyes. David Brehmer and Jeannine Chappell also share their story their loss due to a Drunk Driver in 2011. In the face of a tragic loss, they have come together to write "THIS HAS HAPPENED."
Rapp MD Radio with Dr. Kadisha Rapp airs on the TCR Network at 5:30pm CST every other Tuesday. Call in 760-587-4082. Less than 2 weeks ago, former Today Show movie critic Gene Shalit drove his Honda Element into the side of a house. Five years ago this month, I ran into the back of moving truck. What did Mr. Shalit and this doctor have in common? Did you know that driving after being awake for 18 hours is equal to driving with a blood concentration of 0.1? A
Defensive driving courses teach drivers of all ages how to drive safely to avoid accidents. One of the most predominate problems a defensive driving course tries to eliminate is distracted driving. Over the last few years, I am sure the majority of us would agree that cell phones have become one of the biggest distractions for all drivers. We all know of the potential and dangerous out come, yet we continue to use these unsafe driving habits.
It has been said that to be drunk in love or "love drunk" is when you miss the other person so much that you simply cannot get them out of your mind and you become a mess constantly thinking about them. You're facebooking them, calling, texting trying to get a hold of them, and going crazy when you can't reach them.
Some people said they zone out, become anxious and can't think straight, sounds like "drunk to me." Real Talk, when you love someone, don't you think about them constantly, love to be around them and if you were to break up, heartbreak would occur? So what's the difference?
Let's talk about this Love Drunken State.... is it healthy or dysfunctional?
Well suffice to say, being a dry drunk has nothing to do with thirst. There is however a definite "parchness" that exists when we get to the point of being a dry drunk. If left unattended our recovery becomes painful and we can find ourselves feeling restless, irritable, and discontent. But we can get past this period of dryness without having to act on our addiction.
Join Karen Epps for a walk to the well of inspiration and get yourself whet!
Driving Loyalty's data base marketing platform powers social media with their proprietary algorithms that deliver relevant transparent messages.
Conventional and digital advertising messages have been replaced with consumer generated content posted on social media. Recent changes to the organic nature of Facebook and other social networking channels has required automotive advertising agencies to seek other means to promote their social marketing efforts.
Driving loyalty allows an auto dealer to invite their past, present and pending customers to join in the discusssion that is the market before, during and after their purchase. In addition, their recently announced social marketing initiative includes extended reach through networking partners in their B2B efforts that include CallRevu, IntellaCar, DealerAppVantage and OfferLogix.
Today's show includes best practices applied by Driving Loyalty and their networking partners to enhance their individual social marketing plans
Social marketing plans often include B2C and B2B elements to take advantage of the leverage associated with social networking. Todays Lunch With Phil show will discuss how auto industry vendors can benefit from their combined efforts to attract new business.
Driving Loyalty's social marketing initiative represents how auto industry vendors can offer best practices their dealer clients can apply to their B2C social marketing efforts while still serving their own B2B needs. Several complementary vendor solutions were invited to share in Driving Loyalty's social marketing plan.
Driving Loyalty's data base marketing platform uses their proprietary algorithm to personalize their ongoing equity alerts and service reminders to fit the needs of the individual customer. The current vendor partners participating in their networking program include:
CallRevu - a telephone management/monitoring platform that alerts the dealership of potentially missed opportunities.
IntellaCar - an iPad based sales/marketing platform that continues to exceed customer expectations when they visit the dealership by empowering the sales staff to compete with today's educated consumers.
DealerAppVantage - a mobile application offered at delivery to maintain communications with the customer regarding service alerts and other features to enhance their ownership experience.
OfferLogix - a data management solution that provides Driving Loyalty with accurate lease information including customer specific elements like rebates, incentives and money factors.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (42 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (37 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (26 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- 62196 (20 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (18 chatters)
- Hex Education (17 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (13 chatters)
- STATION OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (9 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- MCHS Network (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Chef Robb (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- We Game (3 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (3 chatters)
- The NeNe and MoMo Show (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Weekend Block (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DXStudent Productions (1 chatters)
- Grok Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Skip LaCour (1 chatters)
- Some Guy Talking (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Tony and LaTara Talk (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)