SORT BY Relevancy
Today we will share the legacies of two individuals who have put themselves on the frontlines in the fight against the crimes of drug and human trafficking.
Robert Mazur served 27 years as a Federal Special Agent for the IRS, Customs Service and Drug Enforcement Administration. Five of those years were spent under-cover as Bob Musella, a high-rolling mob-connected big shot who infiltrated the criminal hierarchy of Colombia’s drug cartels.
Bob’s under-cover stings proved critical in the conviction of General Manuel Noriega and a multi-billion money laundering outfit that served drug lords like Pablo Escobar. His new book, The Infiltrator, provides vivid and nail-biting details about his life in the criminal under-world
Our special guest this week is Angelo Valente, Executive Director of Partnership For A Drug Free NJ.
Angelo will discuss:
the steps involved in creating a drug-free workplace how the new Medical Marijuana affect the workplace how effective having a drug-free workplace policy is financially how expensive is it to create or update a drug-free workplace environment
In 2011, I elected to return to my ealier interest in literature, but this time from a social perspective. Like many of my fellow physicians, I was concerned that the passage of ObamaCare had paved the path for the formation of a healthcare cartel. This cartel formed by the marriage of big government and big healthcare has an agenda largely concealed from our country's population. That agenda will dramatically increase the cost of healthcare, reduce the access to and the quality of healthcare, and bring about the end of medicine as a profession.
"Sustainable Healthcare Reform: Harnessing the Power of Capitalism to Fund Our Social Needs", my first book, exposes this hidden agenda. Beyond this, however, my book offers an innovative alternative to ObamaCare which will restore power to consumers, healthcare professionals and employers. The book is being used to launch a movement--an American Healthcare Revolution.
to find o
in Self Help
January Jones welcomes
Nicolas Hoesl, R.Ph.
Drug of Choice!
WM3G- Home of Keeping It Real with Pudgy Radio ShowWMMG - Home of the #1 Black Conservative Talk Radio Broadcast in the South Eastern United States. WM3G also serves as home to several other popular talk radio programs. Be sure to check our schedule for all programs and times. Listen to the show live Sunday's 8pm est on www.kirpradioshow.com 619-638-8559
September is National Recovery Month. Join us for a special “Live From Trenton” broadcast as we discuss the work being done by the Governor’s Council on Alcohol and Drug Addiction in NJ by putting the spotlight on the Council’s 22 Annual Summit at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick.
We will speak with two of the principals participating in this event as we explore the important work being done to help individuals overcome addiction and educate others on the available resources for prevention.
Our guests will include former NJ Governor James McGreevey. He works with the women of the Integrity House Program at the Hudson County Correctional Center. McGreevey presently guides and directs the Integrity House initiative's spiritual counseling as well as works with the women upon discharge to secure mentoring; a continued commitment to principles of recovery; and, reintegration into the Hudson County community.
We will also talk with Benjamin John Chin, a keynote speaker at the event. Now 25 years old, Chin has been in recovery since age 19. He is currently a senior at Rutgers University majoring in Public Health and Linguistics, and plans to pursue a law degree with his sights set on influencing domestic health policy in the near future. All of Ben’s involvement on campus contributed to his development as a leader making it possible for him to become a founding member of the non-profit organization Young People in Recovery, which is a grassroots advocacy organization that mobilizes the voice of young people in recovery from addiction.
The Governor’s Council on Alcohol and Drug Addiction executes three core functions: policy and planning; public awareness and education; and, the administration of the Alliance to Prevent Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Program.
On this show we will talk about teen drug and alcohol use amongst urban inner city youth and the negative effects it is and can have on their lives.....and the importance of staying drug and alcohol free.
When drug companies look at symptoms and give them disease names, they automatically distort the selection of available natural treatments from Mother Nature for such a dis-ease. If the dis-ease is, by itself, hyper-cho-les-terol-emia or high cholesterol, then the cure for the dis-ease must be nothing other than lowering the high LDL cholesterol. And that's how we end up with all these pharmaceuticals treating high cholesterol in order to 'prevent' this dis-ease and lower the levels of the only bad LDL cholesterol in the human body. By lowering only the cholesterol, the doctor can rest assured that he/she is, in fact, treating this 'disease,' since the definition of this 'disease' is hypercholesterolemia or high cholesterol and nothing else. But there is a fatal flaw in this approach to disease treatment: the symptom is not the cause of the dis-ease. There is another cause, and this deeper cause is routinely ignored by conventional medicine, doctors, drug companies, and even the people being diagnosed. Tune in this Wednesday at 7:PM to learn more
Join us for a teaching by Dr. A.E. Wilder-Smith as he discuss the cause and cure for drug abuse. Please check out our website @RemnantXRadio.com!
Should people wanting welfare undergo drug test?Another more deeper question one can posed is, where does it stop? What about testing these individuals for diseases? What are your thoughts and where do you see this country welfare policies heading towards?
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (166 chatters)
- Omega News (68 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (36 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (27 chatters)
- Omega Man (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (16 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (14 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (12 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (6 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Kawakab (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (3 chatters)
- Billy D Online (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- Sotapop Radio (0 chatters)