SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. In late March, SC&H Group, Greenspring Wealth Management, Vanguard, and Coastal Pension Services hosted a seminar titled, “Staying Ahead of the (k)urve,” which highlighted the latest trends impacting retirement plans.
Today, we are speaking with Jennifer Amato, a Director at SC&H Group, about some of the key discussions from the event.
Did you know?
- The IRS claims $1 billion have been left unclaimed by taxpayers who didn’t file a 2011 tax return?
- If you don’t have health insurance you could owe a tax penalty up to 1 percent of household income?
- The IRS recently sent out corrected Form 1095-A’s. Does this affect you?
This tax season may be a challenging time for many families. The single largest change in the tax code in decades, threats of fraud and a fast-approaching April 15 deadline. And uninsured folks filing their taxes this year could experience the biggest wakeup call as the Affordable Care Act starts to affect their returns.
Help is on the way. H&R Block tax expert Kathy Pickering has advice for last-minute filers.
· The penalty for not having health care insurance and how to qualify for an exemption
· Tax mistakes that can cost you big money
· What to do if you can’t meet the April 15 deadline
Kathy Pickering is the executive director of The Tax Institute at H&R Block, the go-to source for objective insights on federal and state tax laws affecting the individual. With more than a decade of experience in tax operations and 25 years in information technology, Pickering is responsible for the strategic direction and management for a team of the nation’s top experts on tax issues.
This show is sponsored by Tandem Labs and their Gravity geo-local marketing software program designed for decentralized companies like H&R Block.
The I. H. Elders will be discussing the many deceptions that are going on in the world today. Mark 13:13 "And you shall be hated by all because of My Name. But he who shall have endured to the end, he shall be saved."
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today we are speaking with Fran Burns, a Director with SC&H Group; Harris Gofstein, who is a Director with SC&H Group; and Kevin Hebbel, Manager at SC&H Group about the challenges that financial offices face in managing global businesses.
Wrestlemania 31 is in the books and it was better then most people expected. Tonight on The Wrestling Debate we will discuss Mania as well as the night after on RAW with debuts and Sheamus returning and leaving half of his hair in Ireland. I will also reveal who if anyone defeated me in our Wrestlemania challenge. If you want to talk about Mania or RAW the number to call is (323)870-4022. Come join us as we talk some wrestling and probably about Nikki's really fake rack.
For Your Glory
Fill Me Up
Ricky Dillard & New G
I Will Trust
Fred Hammond Featuring BreeAnn Hammond
Charles Jenkins & Fellowship Chicago
Kevin LeVar And One Sound
God My God
Yes You Can
H O W C Internet Radio Box 104 Beatrice AL. 36425 It's Sat. Night Gospel
Freddie C. Howard - Extended circles
Feb 12, 2015 - http://howceeproductiongospel.blogspot.com/2015/02/h-o-w-c-internet-radio-box-104-beatrice.html
Blog Talk Radio: Create and Listen to Online Radio Shows ...
Blog Talk Radio is the world's largest online talk radio and podcast hosting platform. Create your own internet radio show or podcast, listen to content from ...
Howcee Productions Gospel Online Radio | BlogTalkRadio
J. F. Shields High School Basketball History
10 - R.C. Hatch
8 - St. Jude
6 - Butler
6 - Francis Marion
6 - Holy Family
6 - J.F. Shields 3 Track and Field
6 - Sidney Lanier
6 - Sumter County
6 - Woodlawn
BlogTalkRadio - Howcee Productions Gospel
Howcee Productions Gospel "Bringing Families Communities and Churches Together" Music gospel music. What is gospel music? What is the common factor in ...
Hope Builders Ministries
P.O. Box 317
Greenwood, VA 22943
Mission · Evangelical Church · Charity Organization
Jeff Hawkins | Country Coordinator, Zambia/India
For 18 years Jeff and Lou Ann served as pastor and wife in several churches in Kentucky. The Indigenous Missions dream began in 2003 when Jeff met Johan Gous with Hope Builders Ministries and b...
More in Staff »
A land with over 1.3 BILLION souls living in an area one-third the size of the United States. It has over 2500 different people groups speaking 456 different languages
Synopsis of February-March trip to India:
In 5 weeks I had the privilege of conducting 12 pastor seminars in three states (Telanga, Andhra Pradesh and Orrisa). ...
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Dr. Robert Weil. Dr. Bob discusses all aspects of sports medicine, shoes, youth safety, health, wellness, and sports performance for both adults and children.This includes injury prevention, current sports news, plus information in all areas of Sports Medicine - mental and physical - with an emphasis on the role of the foot and the use of orthotics. Dr. Bob is the host of The Sports Doctor, heard on http://www.healthylife.net, Wednesdays at 3 pm CT. He was also formerly on WDCB 90.9 FM in Chicago for more than 20 years. His Sports Doctor newspaper column is also published in The Aurora Beacon News and the Naperville Sun.
this episode Q&A includes:
• cyst on breast or infected hair follicle?
• 5 year old taking poisonous herbs with h pyrlori- important bacteria- can be present with no problems..
• keep in your heart and mind that your children are perfect- a gift every parent can give..
• effects of sauerkraut and yogurt are different- yogurt soothes digestive tissues- sauerkraut increases intestinal bacteria..
• motherwort tincture to ease children's fears..
• digestive upset arises from nervous system disruption that takes place while sleeping..
• estrogens and how they work throughout a woman's life..
• the liver is the guardian of the skin in oriental medicine- dandelion and burdock..
• comfrey for the skin..
• possible abscess on tooth- herbal anti infective- echinacea and poke tinctures..
• ongoing bladder infection and other possibilities..
• poke is the kind of thing to have in an emergency- benign thing- cleavers or chickweed..
• juicing throws away all food value and drink the sugar..
BRINGING YOU FRESH NEW VOICES TO THIS STAGE
Black Satin Radio, (646) 478-4196, is an internet-based station devoted to the art of words in the forms of poetry, music, and books. The station is dedicated to the creative works within the scope of these genres. Black Satin Radio aspires to introduce the listening audience to the inspiration behind the works while providing networking opportunities for each guest. Finally, Black Satin Radio will maintain a certain responsibility to philanthropic causes within and outside of its core demographic.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- BobbieG (5 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (4 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (3 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Afrikan Truth (1 chatters)
- Creative Financing and Real Estate (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)