SORT BY Relevancy
Hoodoo New Orleans Voodoo Secrets, and Recipes
Daily at NOON CST
Listen In and Call In number is 347/215-8967
Hoodoo Obeah Bokor Oloye Divine Prince Ty Emmecca
24 Hours a day!
I Specialize in Results!
Should there be a class for moonshine still making?
Moonshine recipes, yeast vs malted wheat or barley.
Local fun and stuff like that.
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes acclaimed and bestselling vegan author, cook, and creator of VegKitchen.com, Nava Atlas. Nava will talk about her new book Plant Power, which celebrates the bounty of natural foods and teaches everyone—from committed vegans to those who just want more plants in their diet—how to implement a plant-based approach to their lives—easily, practically, and joyfully, every day. Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available and SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! “Taste” award-winning host Laura Theodore—with help from guests like Ed Begley Jr.—shows viewers how to cook easy, great-tasting vegan food for family and friends. Check local listings near you. Nava Atlas is the author and illustrator of many other well-known cookbooks, including Vegan Express, Vegan Soups, and Wild About Greens and she has written scores of articles on healthful cooking with natural foods, for Vegetarian Times, VegNews, Cooking Light, and numerous other publications.
Are you trying to incorporate vegetables into your diet but tired of the same old frozen bag of something and glass jar of green goop? Plant based diets scare you because you don't see how to get all the protein and vitamins your body needs with good tasting food? Can I really feed my family this? Are you ready for 'The Veggie Queen'?
My guest is Jill Nussinow; registered dietitian, culinary educator and author of Nutrition CHAMPS: New Way of Thinking about Food Groups that will Change Your Life. Jill is an expert is showing us how to have fun with food, incorporate vitamins and minerals in levels that are supporting our health and creating alternative protein sources that we never realized. She makes eating plants fun and creative! Did you know how important garlic and onions are not just as a seasoning but to help our immune system? How do you eat them every day and not smell 'funny'? Fabulous recipes to incorporate super foods in their original form, fresh, into your diet.
For more information on Jill and her books on food, visit: www.theveggiequeen.com
NWP welcomes Jessica Merchant, creator of the popular blog "How Sweet Eats" and now the new cookbook "Seriously Delish: 150 Recipes for People Who Totally Love Food" http://www.howsweeteats.com
Jessica lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with her husband who enjoys copious amounts of steak, Garth Brooks cassette tapes and framed photos of WWF wrestlers. A totally self-taught/mom-taught and have no formal culinary training, just many mess-ups in the kitchen, she tested most of my recipes at least once if possible, but by no means claim to be a culinary genius. All creations and photography are her own, unless otherwise noted.
To date over 69 million people have read her blog. Her website focused primarily on lifestyle and food, has attracted men and women of all ages and interest. Last month alone over 3.9 million people visited her site. Jessica is a conributor to Tasty Kitchen and Relish magazine. Her work has also been featured on TheKitchen, Bon Appetit, Food52, the Huffington Post, Shape, Fitness, Women's Heath, Southern Living and many more.
This show is sponsored in part by http://audibletrial.com/northwestprime1st book is Free! Click & see if audible books are right for you, 30 Day FREE trial
ON TONIGHT SHOW WE WILL BE TALKING ABT TREVON MARTIN CASE AND HOW WAS ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY, ALSO WE WILL HAVE A 17 YR OLD RAPPER/ SINGER & ACTOR BY THE NAME OF MATHYOU RATON STAIGHT OUTTA QUEENS NY HE WILL BE ON MY SHOW TALKING ABOUT HIS MUSIC AND HIS ACTOR CAREER CALL UP 6464785965 AND WILL BE PLAYING ALL THE HOTTEST MUSIC AND I WILL BE GIVING OUT DRINK RECIPES AND WILL WILL ALSO BE TALKING ABOUT THE LATEST FASHION WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/DRINKSONRUSS
Divorce Court's Honorable Judge Lynn Toler admits her show, now in it's 16th season, saved her marriage. Plus, Judge Lynn talks about how this new season will be different thanany others -- and tells us what heartbreaking story made her break down one day on the bench.
Rolonda is very proud to be the new Announcer of "Divorce Court," (FOX/20th Century), after many years announcing for "The Judge Joe Brown Show." (CBS). Ro is also heard voicing the show's promos.
Plus, Food Glorious Food -- from the grill and BBQ pit to romantic meals and great recipes for apples and chicken!
Follow Judge Lynn, Rolonda, and Divorce Court on Facebook & Twitter!
Tonight Topic Drinks on Russ & DJCRIP Will Be Be Interviewing Cateyes An Upcoming Artist On Tonights Show Drinks on Russ weill be giving hot the Hott Drink Recipes hott Music from DJCRIP & Entertainment Next Call in 6464785965 Press 1 to Talk to Host or Log on www.blogtalkradio.com/drinksonruss
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety entertainment show, airing live from the Historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
- Writer, rancher, horseman, conservationist Richard C. Collins will discuss his book “Riding Behind the Padre: Horseback Views from Both Sides of the Border.”
- Rose Chat Radio hosts and rosarians Chris VanCleave & Teresa Byinton will tell us what it was like judging the Biltmore International Rose Trials.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals will talk about the health benefits of Calendula.
- Lisa Grey, author of the Pink Kitchen Cookbook series will share healthy summer party recipes and tips.
- Pat Morgan will discuss her book “The Concrete Killing Fields: One Woman’s Battle to Break the Cycle of Homelessness.”
It’s time to shake loose and step up your traditional BBQ recipes and menus to a whole new delicious level! Instead of leaning on meat and BBQ sauce all the time, why not try some new improved versions? How does a menu of Brainy Buffalo or Cheesy Black Bean Burgers served with Grilled Veggie Kabobs and a side of either Garden Fresh Pasta or Fresh Freekeh Salad sound to you? You can even top this off with some YMores! Join us to hear all our recipes and tip on how to makeover your BBQ.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (95 chatters)
- thelordshour (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (37 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (12 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (11 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (7 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- left at the valley with KevinKaren0 (1 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (0 chatters)