SORT BY Relevancy
You may think that you know how to dress. But there is a lot of psychology involved with the way you dress. Without knowing, you may be dressing for failure before you even walk out your door.
There are certain COLORS that really turn people off you if you wear them. There are certain COLORS that will psycologically stress you out. There are COLORS that will automatically ATTRACT people to you --as well as the OPPOSITE SEX.
Did you know that a certain STYLE of dress says a lot about you. Let's face it...."first impressions are lasting impressions" So the way you look when you meet someone for the "first" time, will automatically cause them to make an immediate decision about you.
Have you ever wondered why an outfit that you wore around a certain group of people brought you good results? Yet when you wore that same outfit around a different group of people, you seemed to get negative results? And did you know that your race or culture says a lot about the way your dress?
Is there any such thing as LUCKY COLORS?
Well, tune into the show this Friday, October 31st for our "HALLOWEEN" Special dealin with COLORS AND STYLE. Since it is Halloween, we will even find out the mechanics, and affects of the COLORS Orange and Black.
Co-Host Sybil Marie Presley will be in the studio with me, and our Radio Personalities, Sharon Coleman and Larone Woodard will also be on board.
SHOW DIAL IN # 1-646-200-3422 (call in early to get your "live" spot because the studio only holds 50)
OR listen online: www.blogtalkradio.com/theemilypearlsshow
As always, THE CHAT ROOM, will also be open for your convenience.
Army Wife Talk Radio is the leading internet talk radio show for Army wives, by Army wives. AWTR is hosted by the Army Wife Network Core Team - www.ArmyWifeNetwork.com. AWTR guests bring exciting, relevant topics and resources to the attention of our military families.
Guest: Carol Tuttle, Dressing Your Truth
In our society, more and more special provisions are being made to accommodate lifestyles that God clearly says are an abomination. He is the One who created us, and no one but Him has the right to say what the created ones are supposed to do in order to please their Maker. God doesn't make mistakes in the womb. Males are born to live as males, females are born to live as females, and changing that equation by dressing up as the opposite sex is highly displeasing to the Lord. This is a very unpopular Biblical truth, but it is God's Word. You either believe God's Word or you don't -- we can't dismiss parts of the Bible because they have become grossly politcally incorrect.
New King James Version (NKJV)
5 “A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman’s garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God.
New King James Version (NKJV)
15 Woe to those who seek deep to hide their counsel far from the Lord,
And their works are in the dark;
They say, “Who sees us?” and, “Who knows us?”
16 Surely you have things turned around!
Shall the potter be esteemed as the clay;
For shall the thing made say of him who made it,
“He did not make me”?
Or shall the thing formed say of him who formed it,
“He has no understanding”?
Does the Bible teach us how to dress for respect? Why are so many youths dressing in a rebellious, illicit fashion today? Has family failed them? Is society responsible for correcting them? In the midst of state laws that promote gay marriage, can we say our elected officials play a part in promoting it? Is this last generation truly a prison-dressed culture? All this and more, next, on the EYIC Radio Network airing Wednesday, 6/4/14 from 8pm to 10pm EST. The call in number is (949) 272-9514; press 1 to speak with host. You can also listen from your computer http://tobtr.com/s/6525193 , To visit us on Facebook, please log onto https://www.facebook.com/loveattheroot
in Video Games
Ever wonder, as you play your favorite game, "Gee, I wish I could dress up like that character?" For most, this is comes and goes as a fleeting dream. Some, however, take it upon themselves to assemble all of the sewing skills as well as arts and crafts knowledge to successfully dress up as their favorite characters from their favorite games (and movies/Animes/Mangas).
This week, the GCR crew goes DIY, exploring the inner-workings of the cosplay "machine." They'll discuss helpful hints/tips, resources, and issues that surround the cosplay scene. They'll also explore how to "dress" up your wargaming miniatures with some avid advice, and there may -- or may not -- be a few additional surprises waiting for you. So tune in, and don't miss out!
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Teachers have to teach — and students have to learn — about homosexual marriage in Scotland.
* A high school in Kentucky opens the girls’ locker room to cross-dressing boys.
* Arkansas court puts an end to homosexual marriage.
MissusSmartyPants.com-Talks about Fall 2014 + Dressing to Balance Your Body
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (139 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (96 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (37 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- NTEB (20 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (14 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (8 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)