SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
In this 30 minute podcast Madelaine Standing, Author of the upcoming book, Heal Your Trauma Drama, shares the basis of her work as well as this free online show. There are keys to take with you and principles to follow whenever embarking on a healing journey.
These string of free talks in 2014 are no different from any other adventure that you may go on and require a certain mindset in order to be successful when working through your trauma and its resulting dramas.
Learn more about the Heal Your Trauma Drama Program here.
Read about The Viva Standing Foundation here.
join for some juicy shade on the stars cast and live callers from the site.
Enjoy this pre-recorded episode of The D-Spot featuring special guest Michael D. Fowler talking about is amazing book Drama Game.
DRAMA GAME is a fascinating new look at the play called life that we are enacting on the stage called earth. It takes a look at the patterns that we unconsciously use to enact our life scenarios, and offers a refreshing new way with which to enjoy ourselves in the play of life … no matter what may appear to be happening.
in Self Help
How many times do we find ourselves dealing with and sometimes creating drama for ourselves and others, only to blame the situation as the core reason we're unable to move onto or live our best life?
During this broadcast certified coaches Tamarra Causley Robinson, Claudette Cheavers, and Danica Trebel will talk about how to identify when drama is present or near and how to set the stage towards a drama FREE life.
Tamarra Causley Robinson, Certified Life and Career Transitions Coach, is a game changer in her life and in the lives of others. She coaches clients through known and unknown change events, moving them from fear, doubt and confusion to a life of bold new beginnings and authentic steps forward with courage, confidence and power... ONE DARE AT A TIME! For more on Tamarra, visit www.dare2doitnow.com
Claudette Chenevert also known as "The Stepmom’s Coach" provides advice, support and guidance to women who find themselves becoming instant moms to their spouse’s kids and are trying to navigate their roles as stepmom, wife and career woman. She is the author of a very popular minibuk called “Words of Hope, Inspiration and Wisdom for Stepmoms.” For more on how to transition from Surviving to THRIVING, one STEP at a time, go to www.stepmomcoach.com
Danica Trebel (www.danicatrebel.com) is a professional writer and Family Dynamics and Life Coach. She specializes in helping bridge the communication gap between parents and their teens, empowering each generation to live in their purpose and their authenticity.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- El Maat (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (4 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (4 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- ETA (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (2 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- WRESTLE RAMA (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- CHOIICE ENTERTAINMENT (0 chatters)