SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
This is our demo so the performance is a little rusty but the anointing is strong and so is the presence and the love of God. If you were the only one in the world Jesus still would have died for you! May the love of God be imparted to you and may God envelop you in His arms of love.
If you have any prayer requests, testimonies, comments, or questions feel free to email us at email@example.com
Please Follow us on our Home Page at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/firetalkradio2 Thanks :)
Check out and Like our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/FireTalkRadio2
Master Trevor Allen - My Soul Healing Miracle Journey to Unconditional Love
Join us each Monday evening for Master Trevor Allen's podcast on Unconditional Love - and please visit Master Trevor's blog to connect with him and to learn more about his work as a Worldwide Representative and Divine Channel for Master Sha: http://mysoulhealingjourneytouniversallove.blogspot.com.au
About Master Trevor Allen: I was born in Melbourne, Australia. A successful competitive ballroom dancer and an avid athlete, I received a Diploma of Sports Massage in 2004. My experience prior to that is varied, having worked in the hospitality and printing industry for a number of years. I have practiced tai chi for thirty years for physical and mental well-being, and have not required prescription medication for nearly forty years.
At age 16 I was given a message from the Divine to help heal Mother Earth. In 1984 I found a spiritual teacher and studied meditation, karma, reincarnation, and the middle path of Buddhism. I learned about unconditional service and chanting. I met Master Sha in 2006, six years after my teacher transitioned from the physical world. I responded immediately to his teachings and his offer to cleanse my personal karma. I cried tears of gratitude to have my personal karma leave me. I shared with others about my experience of having my personal karma cleansed, telling them that this has not been offered before and to grab the opportunity! When the student is ready, the teacher appears. I cannot thank the Divine and Master Sha enough.
Authors on the Air Host Pam Stack welcomes author Shane K.P. O'Neill to discuss his "Dracula Chronicles". Here is a little about Shane:
The author developed a fascination with Dracula from an early age. Like many others he was enthralled by Christopher Lee's portrayal of him on the big screen. It was in his late teens that he discovered Dracula the man and the love affair began from there. An avid lover of history, he studied the period in which the real historical Vlad Dracula lived, 15th Century Balkan, for many years. It followed from there then that with his love of writing he would always choose Dracula as his subject. He built a concept and premise where he could accommodate both Dracula the vampire and Dracula the man.Away from writing, the author has a wide range of interests. He reads a lot of books from a wide variety of authors, though his main interest lies in the horror genre. His love of books is matched only by his love of the countryside and of course, his family. As an added note, he has lived and travelled all over the world. He has a love for all things historical, with a particular fascination for medieval Europe. Anywhere he travels, he likes to search out locations with an historical interest and will always hunt for the ruins of an old castle before heading to the beach.
Thank you to our sponsors Michae Lowndes & PML Media on the web at http://pmlmedia.com.
This is a copyrighted, trademarked podcast owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. On the web at http://authorsontheair.com.
Hello I am Elizabeth DeKeyser, and I am Tanesha Burley and together we are the host of the Blog Talk Radio show, In Spirit, With Love and Laughter. We have collaborated a few of our favorite topics to share with you on our radio show as well as interviewing some interesting guests that have impacted our lives and would like to share their stories. We are putting our gifts together sand give readings as well answer any questions many of you may have.
We would love to share with you our gifts, our time and our love and we welcome any topics you would like us to discuss. Please go to www.lizandtanesha.com go to the tab under Contact and fill out our form for questions, comments or topics you would like for us to talk about. You can also email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .We come to you with humble hearts, love, light and laughter while we get to know one another in our amazing journeys.
Liz & Tanesha
Check Out The WHHA Website: http://whharadioshow.weebly.com
About Mood: "Love for the Father Figures"
Everybody has a father, or a father figure. We must all remember to appreciate the things he or she has taught us or showed us. It wouldn't hurt to write a letter or send a praying message saying; "Thank You" to that father figure of yours.
Ah, love... falling in love is so blissful. Everything is enchanting, and life seems grand. But, one day you realize that the person is flawed, just like you. What do you do? You try to change the person, you bitch and complain, and you do all the things rather than what is really needed; Get rid of the person.
Ok, maybe that was a bit harsh. WE don't have to separate, at least not permanently.
1. Ayodele "WordSlanger" Nzinga, Ph.D., joins us to talk about the August Wilson Century Cycle, part 7, Two Trains, which is opening this August, 2014 in Oakland.
2. Arielle Julia Brown (Project Director/Founder) speaks about Love Balm for My Spirit Child--- A choreo-play based on testimonies from Bay Area mothers whose children were lost to gun violence, directed by Edris Cooper-Anifowoshe, opens at Brava! For Women in the Arts, Theatre Center in San Francisco, 2781-24th Street at York, July 11-20, 2014 shows Fri-Sat 8 p.m.; Sun 3 p.m. Tickets are: $10-25. Visit http://www.brava.org/
Ayodele Nzinga is an Actor/Artistic Collaborator in the work, so she joins us as well.
3. American Experience presents: Stanley Nelson's Freedom Summer. The award-winning director joins us by phone from the largest 50th Anniversary Freedom Summer Conference at Tougaloo College in Jackson, Mississippi: http://freedom50.org/ The film, along with Nelson's earlier, Freedom Riders is up for viewing on the website: http://video.pbs.org/video/2365156751/
4. Michael Gene Sullivan and Velina Brown speak about the San Francisco Mime Troupe’s 2014 premiere, The Ripple Effect— opening July 4th at San Francisco's Dolores Park. Visit www.sfmt.org & http://www.michaelgenesullivan.com/
Music: Avery Sharpe’s Ain’t I a Woman “Son of Mine;” Keb’mo’s "Someday We’ll All Be Free"; clips from S. Nelson’s Freedom Summer
WE WILL BE TALKING WITH THE CREATORS OF SOBEAR. CALL IN TO TALK TO US AT 718-866-4494
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams
Junior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay Matthews
News Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Tara Bre, Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos
ATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERS
Advertisers: Advertise with us for only $25 per episode for
a 60 second commercial and get mentioned 3 times per 1 hour and a half show. Reach our listeners and reach more listeners through our archives on Blog Talk Radio - Love All Humans.
Email your info to: email@example.com
Or Call 562.283.3115
Join your host Queenfg on Love, Lies, and Relationships Radio for a profound conversation about self love and self esteem. Before you can enter into a loving, healthy, mutally beneficial relationship you must first have a loving healthy relationship with yourself. You are not able to love anyone else until you learn to love and value yourself first. Loving oneself means caring about yourself, taking responsibility for yourself, respecting yourself, and knowing yourself (strengths and weaknesses, accomplishments, failures, fears, etc).
We all have had issues at one point in our lives with loving and accepting ourselves for who we are. Please join us at 9pm cst/10pm est/7pm pst and share your experiences, thoughts, and perspective on self love and self esteem.
And as always...Keep on loving...Stop the lying...and Grow your relationships! #LLR
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (43 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (38 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (23 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (23 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (12 chatters)
- Writestream (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- Lennis (8 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (7 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (7 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- In Bed With Red (4 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Mag Blog Radio (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- WORLD Change (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- GEI Radio (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Emerge365 (1 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- The Artists Loft (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)