SORT BY Relevancy
Transparency in gov't, the NSA, CMS and ICE edition. Commentary from Marcy Wheeler & Stuart Zechman. Jay Ackroyd moderates. Culture of Truth satirizes the top-down media. Links and bios here.
Jay: "There's a common transparency theme with the NSA and CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services). There's the question of what missions are being served--neither seems primarily focused on the general citizenry, and acts in disdain, at best, for democratic processes. Both topics require explanation--most people haven't heard of CMS or know the role it plays in price fixing. Likewise, while we know the NSA has been collecting exploits and back doors rather than publicizing and fixing them, that's something else most people are unaware of."
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. They set Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement rates, which are the basis for most insurance reimbursement rates.
The 2014 Virtually Speaking Media Panel: Allison Kilkenny, Avedon Carol, Cliff Schecter, David Dayen, Dave Johnson, David Waldman, digby, Gaius Publius, Joan McCarter, Marcy Wheeler, RJ Eskow, Stuart Zechman
Get to know Dr. Brad as you never have. You will be blown away as Dr. Brad works on live callers to release their trapped emotional baggage for their ultimate health. Dr. Brad will also be answering your health, wealth, wellness, and relationship questions, and pretty much anything else you throw at him.
When: Tune-in every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 7:00am PST
Dr. Brad's next episode is Wednesday, April 9, at 7:00am
One of a series of conversations about income inequality, economics and public policy, the 1%, plutocracy, income distribution and wealth distribution with Jay Ackroyd.
A movement liberal, entrepreneur, technologist and public commentary organizer at legacy media political blogs such as TIME Magazine's Swampland; Stuart uses Twitter as a primary communications tool and posts on occasion at Avedon’s Other Weblog and Yves Smith’s Naked Capitalism.
Follow @stuart_zechman @JayAckroyd
Links at VirtuallySpeaking.us
in Self Help
Dr. LaSharnda interviews SreyRam Kuy, MD. Dr. Kuy was born in Cambodia during the Khmer Rouge Killing Fields. She and her family escaped Cambodia when she was a samll child and spent several years in refugess camps before being sponsored to the US by a Christian Missionary group.
Dr. Kuy's passions are health policy, physician leadership and the underserved. She believes it is vitally important to advocate for patients and participate in the process of health care policy to strengthen the voice in healthcare policy development so as to better care for patients.
KAREN EPPS has 25 years of recovery and deep spiritual practice.Her work centers on taking recovery beyond simply “staying sober.” She offers new insight on how the 12 steps, when seriously undertaken for both recovery and spiritual growth, improve the quality of our lives. Karen is an ordained minister, retreat facilitator, speaker and workshop presenter.
SKIP SAMS has come to understand the 12 Steps on a very profound level after giving up crystal meth. After having a dual diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder and HIV since 2004, he has overcome many challenges to reclaim the talents he thought were lost to addiction. He is an award winning composer, singer, actor, producer and visual artist. He has scored several films and is currently an inspirational speaker. His personal website is www.skipsams.com
Dr. Wade is clinical psychologist, author, TV host, and motivational speaker, who inspires thousands of people each month with her dynamic range of events and free teleseminar's.
Awake in the DREAM Radio presents; "The Laura Eisenhower & Dr. DREAM-hour"
Join Laura and Dr. DREAM as they share their perspectives and energies on current, galactic and multi-dimensional events. Free flow fun and consciousness expansion for the whole family!
See www.AwakeInTheDREAMRadio.com for the Archive of past shows and infomration on future broadcasts.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (70 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (27 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (22 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (21 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- 62196 (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- On The Docket Off The Record (8 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (3 chatters)
- men empowered (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- The Happy Birthday Show (2 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- DavidHittle (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Scottscope (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)