SORT BY Relevancy
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome back the longest running actor behind Sonic the Hedgehog's "Dr. Eggman", Mike Pollock! JOIN US!
Dr. Mike Robinson, host of Parent Talk Lives discusses the value of universal access to Literacy and Digital Literacy for all public school students. His guest is Ms. Karuna Skariah a National Board Certified Teacher, Maryland State Certified Teacher with Prince George’s County Public Schools, the 17th largest school district in Maryland.
Karuna Skariah is a National Board Certified Teacher, Maryland State Certified Teacher, and a teacher leadership coach. She has been an educator for twenty years. As a Maryland State Department of Education National Board Teacher Leadership Coordinator, she mentored teachers through the National Board Certification process with much success. She has an M.A. in Writing from Johns Hopkins University, B.A. in Sociology, Anthropology, Economics and English Literature. Karuna’s Equity Initiative for the students of Prince George’s County Public Schools advocates for literacy and digital literacy for every student. She advocates for 21st century college and career preparedness by providing crucial infrastructure of reading, technology and library/media teachers in every school. Karuna has been trained in the Common Core State Standards and continues to provide professional development workshops for public and private school educators. Her expertise lies in education performance management, school needs assessment, and teacher training with a concentration on Common Core. Her workshops focus on effective educational change through teacher driven discussions, trainings, and data driven planning. She provides teachers with best practices tools on how to generate critical thinking skills. As an adjunct professor, Karuna has taught graduate courses on teacher leadership at the National University, California.
Listen to The Overtime Sports Show with Mike Wood as I bring you the latest in sports from around the country! Tonight's Special Guest Kathy Reaves of PD Sports Recruiters! The Overtime Sports Show the hardest hitting sports show in the country when you listen I would advise you to wear a helmet and cup concussions are possible and hitting below the belt is encouraged! The Overtime Sports Show Monday-Friday 7pm on Blogtalkradio!
*The opinions expressed by the guest on the show are not those of the host or the show and are solely those of the guest*
If you enjoy reading from an author with a vivid and very creative imagination; then you will love the suspenseful, romantic, and fascinating novels from Navi’ Robins. His journey began at the age of 10 when his family moved to West Africa county of Liberia. He was privileged to gain a diverse experience with different cultures and languages, which gave him a rich background to express his journey in his novels Walking Among the Shadows, 88: Jericho’s Revenge, and Tragedy, Lust & Destiny. Navi’ has earned the honor of being in the top 100 bestsellers peaing at #4 in March 2015. Join us today live on Brown Suga Radio as we embark upon the life of a brilliant man with a plan for success.
Guest Host Christine Upchurch - Finding Vibrational Ease: One size does NOT fit all!. Do you want to create positive, lasting changes in your life? Do you or others you care about seem stuck in some way? Join Christine Upchurch—radio talk show host and creator of The Vibration of Change™ model—as she shares why it is essential for you to have “Vibrational Ease” in order to effectively create change. Learn which approaches can catapult you forward into positive change and which ones may actually be preventing you from getting what you want.
Lyme Talk Radio with Dr. Pat Baccili and Guest Host Dr. Nooshin Darvish: A Coming Out Story: Celebrities Touched By Lyme Disease. Grammy-nominated singer Avril Lavigne has revealed that she is battling Lyme disease. Lavigne alluded to experiencing “health issues” late last year. She and thousands others share the same story of perseverance, courage, and inspiration. Baccili says, "We are past the due date for the medical profession to recognize this epidemic killer of our time. This is a call to action for all of us."
We Carry the Light with Host Dr. Susan Allison: One Spirit Medicine with Dr. Alberto Villoldo. Have you ever wanted to grow a new body, one that mends rapidly, ages gracefully, and keeps you connected to Spirit, to the earth, and to a renewed sense of purpose? Alberto Villoldo, as a medical anthropologist trained in the shamanic tradition, promises that you can feel better in a few days, begin to clear your mind and brain in a week, and in six weeks, you will be on your way to "growing a new body!" In his new book One Spirit Medicine, and on today's show, Dr. Villoldo teaches you how to detoxify your brain and gut with superfoods and supplements, shares how to turn off the "death clocks" in your cells, and learn how to work with the luminous energy field to restore your health and vitality. To really heal, Villoldo tells us that we must return to the wisdom of the shamans and traditional healers from thousands of years ago; we must return to "One Spirit Medicine."
The Mary Jane Mack Show with Holistic Intuitive Mary Jane Mack
Join Dr. Michelle Harris tonight as we discuss "Prevailing Prayers." My guest will be Jilda Easton
1. What is prayer?
2. Why prayer is vital in this hour?
3. How do we pray?
4. The different types of prayers (ie. intercession, warfare etc.).
5. Who do we pray to?
6. What should we do while waiting on God to answer our prayers?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The Advise Show (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (9 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)