SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. John McGrail is more than a clinical hypnotherapist. He is an established self-improvement expert and a sought after spiritual teacher who has become one of our country’s leading media experts and public speakers relating to personal growth and successful life transformation.
Quantum Synthesis, or more simply Synthesis, is the term I use for the process of creating change and personal growth. It is is an amalgam of information and technique– tapping into, and utilizing the power and potential of both the conscious, cognitive part of the mind and the unconscious, more spiritual part of the mind. It begins with building understanding at a cognitive, logical (Western-thinking) level as to how and why the human mind (conscious and unconscious) functions the way it does, and how we develop our physical, emotional and spiritual dysfunctions.
Self-hypnosis, meditation, visualization in addition to a number of other cognitive techniques and exercises are the primary tools through which Synthesis occurs. The entire process can be described as S to the third, or S cubed™:
Synthesize – (knowledge and technique leveraging conscious and unconscious);
Synergize – (balancing and integrating physical, emotional and spiritual energies);
Succeed – change, grow, and evolve all the way to practical enlightenment; living life powerfully and virtually free of suffering.
What is most important about Synthesis is this: It is simple and it works–profoundly and quickly!
Dr. John McGrail author of The Synthesis Effect
For far too many of us, modern life is a struggle. We are stressed, depressed, anxious, addicted, obese, terrified, and angry. Are we doomed to live this way?
Dr. John McGrail answers with an emphatic: "No. Anyone and everyone can create the life of their dreams."
In The Synthesis Effect he shows you how, sharing his unique process in an engaging, friendly narrative that includes stories of real people overcoming real issues and empowering their lives quickly and profoundly.
The Synthesis Effect will show you:
How you became you--your personality, values, feelings, habits, beliefs, and behaviors--how you create your own reality, and why it's so difficult to change it.
That you already have everything you need within you to change and transform your life, and how to use the models, tools, techniques, and exercises of Synthesis to do so.
How to reach "practical enlightenment," living your life virtually free of suffering.
The Synthesis Effect provides simple, powerful, and clinically proven techniques for creating personal change and transformation while outlining a realistic roadmap to help us rediscover our power, save ourselves, and save our planet.
For more information visit: http://drjohnmcgrail.com/
America's foster care radio ptogram with leading foster care expert and host Dr. John DeGarmo. This week's special guest is Danielle Gletow of the organization One Simple Wish. Also, the NFPA News and Notes, the Foster Care Hero of the Week, and much more. Tune in Monday nights at 7 PM Eastern to listen live.
Foster Talk with Dr.John is America's foster care radio show. This week, Dr. John DeGarmo welcomes Denise Lewis, author of Black Children in Care: Health, Hair,and Skin. Plus the NFPA News and Notes, Ask Dr. John,and the new segment Fostering Today, with Fostering Families Today editor Kim Hansel.
Foster Care Radio! This week's special guest is Jasper E. Preston of the
Georgia Alliance to End Homelessness. Also, the NFPA News and Notes, the Fostering Today with Fostering Families Today magazine, the Foster Care Hero of the week, and much more. Tune in at 7 PM Easter Mondays to listen live.
Dr. John McGrail is more than a clinical hypnotherapist. He is an established self-improvement expert and a sought after spiritual teacher who has become one of our country’s leading media experts and public speakers relating to personal growth and successful life transformation. His company, A Better You, Inc., serves a world-wide clientele.
Dr. McGrail earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Cornell University. He went on to earn a PhD in Clinical Hypnotherapy from Breyer State University. In addition to hypnotherapy, Dr. McGrail is also certified in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programming), Time Line ™ Therapy, Therapeutic Imagery and EFT.
Dr. McGrail’s passion for helping people overcome the sometimes debilitating fears, limiting beliefs, and other issues that prevent them from living life to its fullest potential, led him to develop a unique and powerful process, the McGrail Method of Quantum Synthesis, or more simply, Synthesis.
Dr. McGrail’s new book, The Synthesis Effect: Your Direct Path to Personal Power and Transformation (Career Press, March 2012). is crafted and presented in a clear, pragmatic voice with many real-life stories.
Dr. McGrail’s writing and expertise have been featured in Cosmopolitan, Experience Life, The New York Daily News, Redbook, Self, Ladies Home Journal, Brainworld Magazine, The Chicago Tribune and the New York Daily News.
Dr. McGrail is a proud veteran of our military. He resides in Los Angeles with his wife Lynne-Anne and is an avid blue-water fisherman who also enjoys gourmet cooking, golf, hiking and camping and the study and exploration of native philosophy and spirituality.
America's Foster Care Radio Show. This week, In Focus with Foster Focus magazine, NFPA News and Notes, Ask Dr. John, and our special guest Jules Czudar, author of the book We Have your Daughter. Tune in Monday night, Feb 7 at 7 PM Eastern to Foster Talk with Dr. John.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (42 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (19 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (16 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Triple Dark (1 chatters)