SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Millie Lytle is an advocate and leader in the natural health industry with over 20 years experience. She is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor (Canada) and Certified Nutrition Specialist in New York with a Master in Public Health (Germany). She is the founder the Food for Mood Diet and her new nutrition program, Eating for Meaning that helps YOU prevent and treat chronic health problems using all-natural methods, because anti-aging is more than vanity. She is the host of several doctalk radio shows across the USA including the Dr.Millie Hour on InVite Health Radio and The Eating for Meaning Program on TalkingAlternative.com. She is a published researcher and author. She has a goal of living healthy until 120 years and invites you to learn how using Eating for Meaning at www.milliesays.com
Anne Timpany is the founder of the Academy for Joyful Leadership and Joy School, internationally-known speaker, and author of the Joy Emergency Kit and the forthcoming Joy Mastery Playbook. Through her Joy School events, retreats, Embodying Joy Tours, and online courses, Anne shares tools and practices for living in joy, empowering people to live from their souls and to create lives of passion, purpose, and freedom. Using laughter and play as tools for transformation and spiritual awakening, Anne shines her light as a beacon of inspiration as she invites each person to remember their true, joyful nature and be the unique, magnificent embodiment of the divine that they were born to be!
Food Nation Food Talk Radio EP #24 Fast Food Nation! Fast food talk
Chef Shawn, Tech Rob, fast food. Why so many fast food shows you ask? Because so many listens for these shows. We will be doing 4-6 per year. You know what? Those are the most popular articles and the subject that gives us the most current articles to talk about. Some of you are closet fast food lovers some of us just admit it. Lovin it or not, it's a hot topic on the internet. So here we go again, I'll have the number 2 and sure super size our food talk. See you all soon, stay tuned where at "Food Nation Food Talk Radio We Celebrate Food With You"! And yes I'm ordering from Pizza Hut tonight to get my Panormous on! Deal with it, I'll die happy. Brought to you by www.thunderbaydining.com
Master chef Ramon Weldon, whose highly successful blog, http://weldonramon.blogspot.com, teaches people how to revamp their "ordinary menus" into "extraordinary food events". He gives you all the details from appetizers to entrees to desserts and divine drinks and gives you a powerful thought to carry you through the day with his "Food for the Soul" antidotes.
Food for The Soul is design to help feed your mind, relationships and personal growth. Chef Ramon Weldon will give you great recipes and life living suggests, also help with personal growth that will help build a better relationship with you and others.
To leave feedback or ask Questions please email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or my website Ramon@firstfitness.com.
A culinary artist since the age of 12, Chef Cassondra has continued the legacy of her family’s catering business, forging her own reputation as an innovative chef and community leader. She is best known for her healthier twist on traditional Southern cuisine, maximizing the flavor in her dishes while minimizing harmful ingredients. In addition to her full-time business ventures, Cassondra’s pursuits include writing cook books, developing her own cooking show, and creating a grocery store product line called Good2go™ . Host, Cynthia Nevels, talks to Chef Cassondra, about the healthy version of Southern cooking and turning dreams into profit. Join us Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 11:30am CT for another informative episode. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @DisruptiveView.
There are just a few days of National Work and Family Month left; however, it’s a topic that doesn’t stop just because the month of awareness is near its end. Today, Dr. Trevicia Williams will talk about work and family through the lens of healthy relationships. She will also share some tips on ways to make work work for the phase you're in at this time in your life.
Dr. Williams will also talk with Patti Cuevas, a Sapphire Ambassador with Plexus Worldwide.
Can a diet free of meat, milk, eggs, butter and cheese actually taste good? Deborrah Cooper, author of the new cookbook WHY VEGAN IS THE NEW BLACK: MORE THAN 100 DELICIOUS MEAT AND DAIRY FREE MEAL IDEAS YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE says the answer is "absolutely!"
Her goal for this book was to help change the perception that healthy foods look weird and taste bad. The typical American diet is full of greasy high sodium fast food that really packs on the pounds and sets us up for serious health problems. Reducing the quantity of animal protein and upping the plants we eat has been proven to reverse heart disease, normalize blood sugar and lipids, and lower both weight and blood pressure in just a couple of weeks.
Statistics support these concerns, especially in the black community. According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), 78.6 million Americans are obese, which directly impacts the health and longevity of nearly one-third of the U.S. population. Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer. High blood pressure and arteriosclerosis impact the sexual health of Americans as well, reflected in erectile dysfunction in men, and reduced desire and blood flow to the vaginal area in women.
These are largely preventable afflictions, directly related to what we put in our mouths. Reality is, what we're putting on our plates is killing us. Find out more about how you can begin changing your diet for the better in this broadcast.
#whyveganisthenewblack #veganrecipes #blacksgoingvegan
Scott Freeman, Owner of Nature's Logic Dog Food, joins us this coming Wednesday, November 5th, on The Best Years in Life Radio. Nature's Logic Pet Food is completely natural and nutritious, and we will discuss, why it is important to give our pets the nutrients they need.
During the first half hour, Tony will go over additions to our website and his topic will be "What is Wrong with our Food."
Luella will begin a series on Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
What? I have heard this beautiful Turkey is aggressive. We are going to find out what is Wyatt thinking on Pet Psychic Radio Today.
Guest Animal Place
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/animalplace
Animals Wanted - Dead or Alive. Ask or tell your animal anything.
Laura Stinchfield - Animal Communicator with show producer Ai Kusuhara will interview interesting animals and their people.
Laura will also open up the lines for listeners to call in to ask questions to their animals.
Be prepared to be enlightened, amazed, to laugh and maybe cry as you are opened up to the inner lives, thoughts, and feelings of the world's animals.
Laura Stinchfields official website is http://www.ThePetPsychic.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (183 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (50 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (39 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (13 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- BC Radio (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)