SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Francis Cress Welsing will be on to discuss and explain "the system" and it's "overt" operations, the current issue regarding Jay-Z and Barney's, and whether the church has actually become a people controlling extension of the system. The mis-education of a people. We will also touch on the LGBT movement.Also look to talk to our regular guest Joe Stroter, founder and CEO of "Mo Better Jazz" Productions taking place in Chicago every Friday 7:30pm at Hous
Frances Cress Welsing (born March 18, 1935) is an African American psychiatrist practicing in Washington, D.C.. She is noted for her “Cress Theory of Color Confrontation”, which explores the practice of white supremacy. She is the author of The Isis Papers; The Keys to the Colors (1991). She was born in Chicago. Welsing states that a system is practiced by the global white minority, on both conscious and unconscious levels, to ensure their genetic survival by any means necessary. A
in Self Help
Sleeping well and long enough are central to your thinking clearly, being happy, feeling good and being healthy. When you can't sleep, problems insue every where. What to do when you can't sleep and would rather not use medications? This is the topic of this program with Psychologist and Psychotherapist Dr. Carol Francis.
Located in the South Bay Los Angeles area, Dr. Carol Francis for 37 years has been provided help for those suffering from insomnia. Aging, hormones, stress, over-work, OCD, unresolved issues, physiological complications, every day scheduling concerns thrown women (40%), students, and men off their sleep cycle disrupting their health and their ability to merely and easily go to sleep. Join us.
in Self Help
Learn strategies and tips for Detox Do's and Don'ts, increasing energy, the 90/10 rule for good health and pleasure, and more from Dr. Francis, who provides holstic medical services to Rock and Roll Performing Artists while they are tour!
Dr. Gabrielle Francis has been practicing holistic medicine for over 26 years. She utilizes Chiropractic, Naturopathic Medicine, Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and Massage to treat a broad range of maladies and restore optimal health and balance to her patients.
Dr. Francis has post-graduate studies and degrees in Environmental Medicine and Toxicology, Functional Medicine, Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Fertility Enhancement, Mind Body Medicine and Neurotransmitter & Endocrine Support. She has traveled the globe extensively studying the medicine and healing techniques from many indigenous cultures including China, India, Belize, Guatemala, Mexico, Ecuador, Brazil, Cuba and Morocco.
In addition to her private practice in NYC and workshops, she is the sole proprietor of Backstage Alternative, a mobile practice that provides holistic medical services to Rock and Roll Performing Artists and production companies while they are on tour. Her new book "The Rockstar Remedy: A Rock-and Roll Doctor's Prescription for Living a Long, Healthy Life" is due to be released Dec. 2014 and is based on her years of helping famous bands and production companies stay healthy, energized and feeling great while on tour. You can learn more about her work and sign up for her free monthly newsletter at: http://www.theherbanalchemist.com/.
Listen to The African History Network Show Thurs. May 15th, 8pm-11pm EST with guests Dr. Frances Cress Welsing of “Hidden Colors” & Cultural Scientist & Archaeologist, Nubia Wardford.
Call in with your questions or listen by phone at (914) 338-1375.
Dr. Frances Cress Welsing is a Psychiatrist and the author of “The Isis Papers: The Keys To The Colors”. We’ll discuss “Donald Sterling, SCANDAL & a Culture of European White Supremacy”. She’ll also talk about her upcoming lecture in Detroit at African Liberation Day, May 23rd, 6pm-9pm at the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History. For more information on her lecture please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Nubia Wardford is a Cultural Scientist and Archaeologist and will talk about her he upcoming “The Creatress In Our Own Image: When God Was an African Woman An Archaeological Perspective”. She’ll also talk about her upcoming lecture in Detroit, May 17th, 3pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Café, 12511 Woodward, Ave., Highland Park, MI. Call 313-865-1288 for more information.
Listen to The African History Network Show with host Michael Imhotep as we interview some of our top Scholars on African History and much more every Thurs, 8pm-11pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Episodes are also archived on www.Itunes.com.
in Self Help
Many diseases adversely affect our brain health later in life such as Alzheimer's, dementia and Parkinsons. Perhaps we can help by maintaining good oxygen levels and doing activites which activate our brain daily, like computer games, sports, meditation, conversations, team board games, reading, writing, exercises. Dr. David Barczyk, D.C. addresses 5 activities which may help save you and loved ones from future brain diseases which are aggravated by inactivity.
1. Meditate: Meditation has been shown to increase IQ and decrease stress. Meditate 10 minutes a day. No excuses. (If you’ve never meditated before and are too afraid at this point to ask how to do it, the answer is simple to give, but difficult to do. To meditate means to clear your brain. Basically, think about nothing. If you’ve never tried it, you may be surprised at what a challenge such a simple seeming task can be. Stay in the struggle and do it. One tip is to little envision chasing your thoughts away to leave your brain clear.)
2. Listen to music or better yet learn to play music.
3. Exercise: Walk. Bike. Swim. Exercise increases oxygen. Your brain loves oxygen.
4. Change your environment: Look for ways to struggle. Take a different route to work. If you usually go left, go right. Do something different. Change your routine.
5. Think positive
DAVID J. BARCZYK, D.C. is the Chief Executive Officer of ALL !N Wellness. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1994 from Life Chiropractic College in Georgia and has a robust chiropractic practice that includes four locations across Southern Louisiana.
Dr. Francis will tell about Soul Journey Tools, Remote Viewing, Akashic Records, and our new book, Your Soaring Phoenix.
Find out about the book launch on June 19, 2014 and how to see us in person at The Merry Medium and Friends Live Event, Book Launch and Gallery reading.
At the Live Event Dr. Francis will take us all on a soul journey where we will experience most of the journeys we'll be discussing on the show. Mary O'Maley, aka The Merry Medium, will answer psychic questions and communicate with your deceased loved ones in a gallery style reading.
For more information go tohttp://www.themerrymedium.com. Click on Live Events
The Lotus Place Broadcast will feature Queen Mother Dr. Frances Cress Welsing author of the must read masterpiece for understanding racism/white supremacy- "THE ISIS PAPERS". Join in this provocative discussion on racism and the deleterious effects of the global system of white supremacy. The distinguished clinical psychiatrist, scholar, and featured speaker in the bestselling documentary entitled HIDDEN COLORS, will correctly define & identify the system of racism/white s
Listen to The African History Network Show, (Special Broadcast) Friday, April 19th, 8pm-11pm EST with guest, Dr. Fances Cress Welsing author of "The Isis Papers: The Keys To The Color" and featured in the documentary "Hidden Colors". We’re doing an encore presentation of our interview with her from last Friday. Dr. Welsing will discuss Racism, what it is and how its works and other topics and to answer your questions. We'll also talk about her upcoming
Listen to The African History Network Show, (Special Broadcast) Friday, April 12th, 8pm-11pm EST with guest, Dr. Fances Cress Welsing author of "The Isis Papers: The Keys To The Color" and featured in the documentary "Hidden Colors". Dr. Welsing will join us for this Special Broadcast to discuss Racism, what it is and how its works and other topics and to answer your questions. We'll also talk about her upcoming lecture in Detroit, Sat. April 20th, 1pm at The Shrine Of The Black Madonna Church, 7625 Linwood St., Detroit, MI. Please call (313) 646-3375 for tickets. Michael Imhotep of The African History Network will be there also. Listen to the show at www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375.
in Self Help
Fatigue, blues, depression, weight gain, cognitive slippage, foggy brain, weak feeling, heavy but unrestful sleeping and many more symptoms that appear psychological in nature are associated with hypothyroid complications, complications which your physician may not catch unless you are alert.
Join Dr. Carol Francis, Clinical Psychologist and Marriage, Family and Child Therapist in the Los Angeles South Bay Beach Cities area of Torrance, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, San Pedro, Long Beach, Rancho Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes Estates, Rolling Hills Estates. DrCarolFrancis.com and DrCarolFrancisTalkRadio.com and SoulJourneyTools.com 310-543-1824.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (23 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (22 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (22 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (15 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (15 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (13 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (0 chatters)
- wego (0 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (0 chatters)