SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Many diseases adversely affect our brain health later in life such as Alzheimer's, dementia and Parkinsons. Perhaps we can help by maintaining good oxygen levels and doing activites which activate our brain daily, like computer games, sports, meditation, conversations, team board games, reading, writing, exercises. Dr. David Barczyk, D.C. addresses 5 activities which may help save you and loved ones from future brain diseases which are aggravated by inactivity.
1. Meditate: Meditation has been shown to increase IQ and decrease stress. Meditate 10 minutes a day. No excuses. (If you’ve never meditated before and are too afraid at this point to ask how to do it, the answer is simple to give, but difficult to do. To meditate means to clear your brain. Basically, think about nothing. If you’ve never tried it, you may be surprised at what a challenge such a simple seeming task can be. Stay in the struggle and do it. One tip is to little envision chasing your thoughts away to leave your brain clear.)
2. Listen to music or better yet learn to play music.
3. Exercise: Walk. Bike. Swim. Exercise increases oxygen. Your brain loves oxygen.
4. Change your environment: Look for ways to struggle. Take a different route to work. If you usually go left, go right. Do something different. Change your routine.
5. Think positive
DAVID J. BARCZYK, D.C. is the Chief Executive Officer of ALL !N Wellness. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1994 from Life Chiropractic College in Georgia and has a robust chiropractic practice that includes four locations across Southern Louisiana.
Join minister James S. Williams on Dream Makers as he interviews Dr. David Stevens. Dr. Steven's was a previous guest on the show. However, we couldn't cover all that we wanted to cover so we welcome Dr. Stevens back to share with us his work and minstry. Join us Thursday, June 26, 2014, at 10 p.m. (CST) for this episode of Dream Makers, where we share the work of people living out their dreams.
The Dr. Pat Show-Soul Suitcase(TM) with Co-Host Victoria Coen: Part 2 - LONGING FOR BELONGING? Finding Your "Soul Tribe" in a Technology-Obsessed World.
The Dr. Pat Show: "Dancing with the Stars" Actress, Chelsie Hightower, Joins Child-Rescue Effort
The Dr. Pat Show: Kuan Yin is Real, Relevant and Relieves Personal and Planetary Suffering with David Christopher Lewis.
The Laura Longley Show ~ Where authentic change takes flight! ~ All Call-In Show for Intuitive Coaching and Tarot Guidance.
Awake in the DREAM Radio with Laura Magdalene Eisenhower and Dr. DREAM, this week's guest is David Sereda.
Our topic; "Connecting the Dots; Pyramid Technology, Our Energy Body, & Trees"
See www.AwakeInTheDREAMRadio.com for the Archive of past shows and information on future broadcasts.
Bruce has a 35-year track record of helping individuals and organizations overcome significant challenges and create lucrative businesses. He joins us today to help you align your money, your mind and your heart for your greatest success ever.
As always, we're focused on:
• Why good love is essential to your greatness
• How to identify the negative thought patterns that are blocking you from true intimacy
• How you can break the chains of "what happened" so you can be free to experience "what's now'
Bruce Cryer's passion to change the world by changing ourselves is reflected in everything he does.His first successful career was as a singer/dancer/actor on Broadway, highlighted by more than 700 performances playing the leading role in The Fantasticks, the longest-running musical in the world.
A pioneer in the world of nutrition and biotechnology, Bruce helped create HeartMath, a groundbreaking organization he headed as President and CEO for 11 years.Bruce has written for the Harvard Business Review, been part of the faculty of the Stanford Executive Program and consulted with Fortune 50 companies throughout the US.
His website is www.brucecryer.com.
Dr. Wade is clinical psychologist, author, TV host, and motivational speaker, who inspires thousands of people each month with her dynamic range of events and free teleseminar's.
The Dr. Pat Show: "Spirit Recovery Medicine Bag - A Transformational Guide for Living, Happy, Joyous and Free" with co-authors Lee McCormick and Mary Faulkner.
Money Made Easy with Co-host Mary Jane Allen: Move From Want to Willing - to Change Your Money Story.
The Way with David O'Connell is a program where we try to discover the truth about human life and the divine order of things. We look to Science, Medicine, Philosophy, Theology, Reason and Revelation. Through these disciplines, good will, and honest analysis we believe we can find what is real and right. Truth is our goal, Life is our cause, and the Way is God Himself.
Please help this apostolate spread the light of Truth by supporting us in your prayers. If you are able to donate, please visit this link to contribute through PayPal:
Click here to donate to Forward Boldly
Thank you, and God bless you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (10 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (10 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- KDCL Media (5 chatters)
- WeekdayswithMurph (4 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Rob Robertson Show (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk14 (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- TPPCTV (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- kendricklaw (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- Dawatul Hikmah (1 chatters)