SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Many diseases adversely affect our brain health later in life such as Alzheimer's, dementia and Parkinsons. Perhaps we can help by maintaining good oxygen levels and doing activites which activate our brain daily, like computer games, sports, meditation, conversations, team board games, reading, writing, exercises. Dr. David Barczyk, D.C. addresses 5 activities which may help save you and loved ones from future brain diseases which are aggravated by inactivity.
1. Meditate: Meditation has been shown to increase IQ and decrease stress. Meditate 10 minutes a day. No excuses. (If you’ve never meditated before and are too afraid at this point to ask how to do it, the answer is simple to give, but difficult to do. To meditate means to clear your brain. Basically, think about nothing. If you’ve never tried it, you may be surprised at what a challenge such a simple seeming task can be. Stay in the struggle and do it. One tip is to little envision chasing your thoughts away to leave your brain clear.)
2. Listen to music or better yet learn to play music.
3. Exercise: Walk. Bike. Swim. Exercise increases oxygen. Your brain loves oxygen.
4. Change your environment: Look for ways to struggle. Take a different route to work. If you usually go left, go right. Do something different. Change your routine.
5. Think positive
DAVID J. BARCZYK, D.C. is the Chief Executive Officer of ALL !N Wellness. He earned his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1994 from Life Chiropractic College in Georgia and has a robust chiropractic practice that includes four locations across Southern Louisiana.
Are you a writer who struggles with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as an occupational hazard? Then join author, blogger, writer and internet radio host Dariaanne for a very special edition of Writesream Tuesday on May 13 at 1 p.m. Eastern when she welcomes chiropractor and holistic health enthusiast Dr. Tania Howard. A New Jersey native, Dr. Tania decided to become a chiropractor at the young age of 15, eventually graduating from Pepperdine University with an undergraduate degree, followed by a doctorate from Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta. Notes Dr. Tania on her blog:
I truly feel like I was chosen to be a chiropractor. But to me, providing treatment was just the beginning of helping my patients to be healthier. Counseling them about living a healthy, balanced life in an unhealthy world was essential, and something I have enjoyed very much.
If you've never heard this sparkling, dynamic personality on the air before, you are in for a treat! During the live show, we welcome your calls and questions at 347-945-7246. Please tune in to a healthy and informative Writestream Tuesday on May 13 at 1 p.m. Eastern!
Join minister James S. Williams on Dream Makers as he interviews Dr. David Stevens. Dr. Steven's was a previous guest on the show. However, we couldn't cover all that we wanted to cover so we welcome Dr. Stevens back to share with us his work and minstry. Join us Thursday, June 26, 2014, at 10 p.m. (CST) for this episode of Dream Makers, where we share the work of people living out their dreams.
in Self Help
Windhorse is back!!!
Rev. Windhorse has been away for awhile; returning Monday June 23 at 8am EST with Zeb Graham Howard, Reiki Master Teacher for Animals and People. Zeb is a "Horse Person" with many years experience, since her early childhood. Find her on Facebook at Zeb Graham Howard. Her website is: http://zebgrahamhoward.wix.com/zebsoulhealing
With Love and Wholeness,
Rev. Irene Windhorse
Rev. Irene Windhorse, Transformative Spiritual Services on Facebook
Skype: iwindhorse (send some information/profile with your request)
Awake in the DREAM Radio with Laura Magdalene Eisenhower and Dr. DREAM, this week's guest is David Sereda.
Our topic; "Connecting the Dots; Pyramid Technology, Our Energy Body, & Trees"
See www.AwakeInTheDREAMRadio.com for the Archive of past shows and information on future broadcasts.
The Dr. Pat Show-Soul Suitcase(TM) with Co-Host Victoria Coen: Part 2 - LONGING FOR BELONGING? Finding Your "Soul Tribe" in a Technology-Obsessed World.
The Dr. Pat Show: "Dancing with the Stars" Actress, Chelsie Hightower, Joins Child-Rescue Effort
The Dr. Pat Show: Kuan Yin is Real, Relevant and Relieves Personal and Planetary Suffering with David Christopher Lewis.
The Laura Longley Show ~ Where authentic change takes flight! ~ All Call-In Show for Intuitive Coaching and Tarot Guidance.
What is police psychology? More than you think! Join Columbia Southern University's Dr. David Thomas and find out about this interesting facet of Forensic Science!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Ms Blue (35 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- GodKiller (17 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (11 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (5 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- DiggerDan (2 chatters)
- daFUq Funnies Radio (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- SmashTalk A Preds Podcast (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- PWAS Commissioner (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PamelaClark0 (1 chatters)
- MissAllgood (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- ITS ONLY OCEAN (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (1 chatters)
- The Jamie and Loco Project (1 chatters)