SORT BY Relevancy
THE LOST ART OF CHANTING IT DOWN
REMEMBERING WHAT TO STAND FOR. KNOWING RIGHT FROM WRONG. UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF REFUSAL AND SAYING NO. HAVING THE RIGHT COORDINATES. KEEPING THE FIRE ALIVE INSIDE YOU. HOW FEW PEOPLE ACTUALLY CHANT IT DOWN.
IT'S TIME TO REALLY TAKE THAT BIG LOOK.
**LIVE** TUESDAY NIGHT ON LOW DOWN AND DIRTY 4/26/2016
Plenty of racing action to report on from this past weekend. Everything is getting kicked into high gear and Low Down and Dirty will bring it all your way starting at 8pm from Corporate Headquarters.
This coming weekend Sunday May 1st we turn things up even higher with the first event out of the Fred Rahmer Promotions stables for this year. And like usual there is a new twist. Tune and hear all about it from none other “The Godfather” himself, Fred Rahmer.
Every race season has its feel good stories. Low Down and Dirty feels good about this one. Brett Arndt veteran of ARDC midget competition picked up his 3rd career victory this past Friday night at Linda’s Speedway. Brett and his father Scott have been long time supporters of ARDC and it is great to see them in victory lane. Both Brett and Scott will be on the line with us to get us up to date on their win and future plans.
Dirty Salow shut em down radio interview with Haitian Fresh 9.30pm TWITTER @itshaitianfresh website https://t.co/a7P6LjQzug
my name is salow if you have any questions about shut em down radio heres my radio show website we interview actors rap artist rnb artist pop artist anybody thats promoting what they have created we give interviews plus we upload it on you tube and put it on our website www.shutemdownradioshow.com
SHUT EM DOWN RADIO IS ON 7 DAYS A WEEK WE DO MIXTAPES INTERVIEWS PLAY RAP RNB ETC SEND MUSIC IN MP3 OR WAV FORMAT NO MP4 PLZ IF YOU WANT A INTERVIEW Want TO HOST YOUR MIXTAPE ON THE SHOW CONTACT EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org number to the show is (347) 850-1177show hours are mon-thru thursday 9pm to 11pm Friday Saturday 10pm to 1 am Sunday 9 pm to 11 pm if you have any questions contact us GOOD INTERVIEWS ! BIG THINGS HAPPENING LETS
**LIVE** TONIGHT ON LOW DOWN AND DIRTY 4/12/2016
We were surprised to see any tracks open for business this past weekend. Cold, rain, snow seem to be in control. One track that did get there show in was the popular Linda’s Speedway in Jonestown, PA. They managed to get a four division show in with some great action.
The man that is everything at Linda’s Speedway Mr. Michael Batz will be with us to kick off the show this week. Michael will catch us up on all the great stuff going on at Linda’s this year along with filling us in on how they got that show in this past Friday.
We are happy to also have on the show two drivers new to Low Down and Dirty but not new to their respective racing divisions. First up the winner of RTS Chassis 270 Micro Sprints Mr. Dan Lane. Next it will be the headline division winner of the Hoosier Tire Wingless 600 Micro Sprints “TK” Mr. Tommy Kunsman. Both bringing home big wins Friday night and we can’t wait to have them on the show.
After a perfect spring weekend we will be having what we think is a perfect combination on the show this week. Sprint Cars and Modifieds.
Our Sprint Car driver, Tyler Ross scored his first career win in the 410 sprint car feature at Lincoln Speedway Saturday night. And his reaction in victory lane was priceless, “This is unbelievable. I need someone to pinch me right now.” We hear he has calmed down a bit and he will be with us to relive the excitement.
Our Modified pilot has had a great start to his season. Winning twice this early in the season has him off to a fast start and with all indications he doesn’t plan on looking back. Dominic Buffalino will be with us to give us the details on the quick start he is enjoying.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (38 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (30 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (24 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (16 chatters)
- johnsolar283 (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- Liberator Speaks (12 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (8 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (8 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- PSYCHIC BRENDA BRADSHAW (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (2 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- FPC Network (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (1 chatters)
- JohnKirk3 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- EGM Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Voices of The True Israelites (1 chatters)