SORT BY Relevancy
We will be joined by professional sports writer Dean Perretta to discuss the latest NBA Free Agents Moves, then will interview former NBA G Keyon Dooling to talk his career and book!! you can ask him your questions 347-855-8571
Our guest this week is NBA wife, Natosha Dooling, wife Keyon Dooling of the Milwaukee Bucks. Ms. Dooling is also an author, philantropist, and publisher of an on-line magazine.
Join us this Saturday, as she discusses her book, My Eyes, My Hair, and what motivated her to write it. She will also discuss her Foundation, and her on-line magazine.
Join us this sunday afternoon for a conversation with Natosha Dooling, wife of Keyon Dooling of the Milwaukee Bucks. Ms Dooling is an author, philathropist, and entrepreneur.
Tune in every Sunday morning for the best Sports Talk pre-game show on internet radio. Jason and Lamont get you ready for all the days action between the NFL, NBA, MLB, NCAA and Fantasy Sports. Today our special guest is former NBA player and current ambassador of the league Keyon Dooling.
Plus we'll debate and discuss all the hot topics going on in the world of sports and we invite you to join the party! Phone lines are always open for sports fans to have their voice heard by thousands of people every sports Sunday!
Hosts: Lamont Broadus @TheSportologist & Jason Feirman @SportsProphet1
"STOP,LOOK AND LISTEN" THE BOTTOM LNE SPORTS SHOW IS BACK WITH A SHOW THAT WILL GIVE YOU INSIGHT ON THE FOLLOWING: NBA DRAFT- GIVING THE LATEST "WHO'S MOVING UP THE BOARD TO WHOSE STOCK IS FALLING" NBA TALK. TO LET US KNOW WHAT HIS TEAM SHOULD DO ON DRAFT NIGHT, FROM THE NEW JERSEY NETS, KEYON DOOLING. NFL FOOTBALL- FROM THE SIDELINES CHECKING ON HIS SUMMER PREPARATION AND WHY THEY ARE THE FAVORITES TO BE IN THE SUPER BOWL, MR "CONSISTENT" FROM THE SAN DEIGO CHARGERS WIDE RECEIVER CHRIS CHAMBERS.NOT TO BE OUT DONE, ONE THE RISING YOUNG WIDE RECEIVERS IN THE NFL AND GETTING THINGS DONE IN THE COMMUNITY, FROM THE GREEN BAY PACKERS GREG JENNINGS. BASEBALL- WE WILL CHECK IN ON WEEK 2 OF INTERLEAGUE PLAY,"IS ALBERT PUJOLS THE BEST HITTER IN THE LAST DECADE"?
GOLF- "IF GOLF IS CONSIDERED A SPORT, SHOULD POOL BE CONSIDERED A SPORT ALSO"? LET US KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK TUESDAY NIGHT 9PM EST. 347 324-5839 BLOGTALKRADIO./BLINE THE WEBSITE THEBOTTOMLINESPORTSSHOW.BLOGSPOT.COM
Three young women, all last seen hitchhiking, all disappeared. Two of the disappearances are the oldest, open cold cases in their respective states.
Paula Welden, a resident of Stamford, Connecticut and student at Bennington College in Vermont disappeared in 1946 after hitching a ride to walk a portion of the Long Trail. Her disappearance sparked the largest search in Vermont’s history. She was never found.
Two states away, Connie Smith of Wyoming left a Lakeville, Connecticut summer camp in 1952 and was last seen with her thumb extended trying to catch a ride to the village center. A nationwide search resulted in hundreds of leads but not one solid clue as to what happened to her.
But there was another case involving a young woman . . . the details of which lay buried in old newspaper articles from more than seventy years ago. Her disappearance was eventually treated as a lost-in-the-woods case by police, ignoring information from several witnesses who saw her thumbing a ride.
Several years before Paula Welden disappeared, Katherine Hull was visiting her grandmother in Lebanon Springs, New York and decided to go for a walk. She was seen by at least three people hitchhiking along Route 22 but was never again seen alive. Seven years would pass before a group of hunters came face-to-face with her skull, perched in the crotch of a tree, off a lonely road outside of Pittsfield, Massachusetts.What happened to these three young women?http://www.michaelcdooling.com/clueless%20information.htm My guest is the author of this book Michael C. Dooling.
Three young women, all seen hitchhiking, all disappeared. Two of these unsolved disappearances are the oldest cold cases in their respective states.
With 21st century eyes, Michael Dooling takes a fresh look at these three cases and puts them in context of modern psychological and geographic profiling. Using knowledge gained from the only case in which any remains were found, he sheds new light on what might have happened to the other two young women.
Vicki will be sharing the mission of "The Tea Party.Net" and how the Tea Party groups across the country can work together to make the TEA Party Movement more successful. ****
"Our mission is based on the U.S. Constitution's original principles and not on any political party platform. We must return the United States to the States and the people as spelled out in the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. Constitution was written by our founders to limit the powers of the federal government, instead, giving the power to the people and the States." ****
Learn more about The Tea Party.Net by visiting http://theteaparty.net/index.asp ======= The Following was copied from The Tea Party.Net: The Tea Party movement is a grassroots movement of millions of like-minded Americans from all backgrounds and political parties. Tea Party members share similar core principles supporting the United States Constitution as the Founders intended, such as:
• Limited federal government
• Individual freedoms
• Personal responsibility
• Free markets
• Returning political power to the states and the people
As a movement, The Tea Party is not a political party nor is looking to form a third political party any time soon. The Tea Party movement, is instead, about reforming all political parties and government so that the core principles of our Founding Fathers become, once again, the foundation upon which America stands.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (182 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (122 chatters)
- John Baptist (83 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (45 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (29 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (24 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (21 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (15 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- Black Author Network (9 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (9 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- PrismRadio (6 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (3 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)
- Oluwo Ogunbayo (0 chatters)